Windows 10: My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP!

Discus and support My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My friend needs help with his slow WiFi connection on his pc. He recently bought a new NZXT pc and his connection to his WiFi is really slow. He has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Baconsforlife, Mar 20, 2020.

1. My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP!

My friend needs help with his slow WiFi connection on his pc. He recently bought a new NZXT pc and his connection to his WiFi is really slow. He has good WiFi but he is always lagging in games. Reaching 500-3000 ping most of the time. He can’t connect to the internet through Ethernet because his router is all the way down stairs. Please help. Thank you

submitted by /u/Baconsforlife
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Baconsforlife, Mar 20, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 20, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Mar 20, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP!

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP!

1. My WiFi connection is really bad on my computer HELP! - Similar Threads - WiFi connection really

2. DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad: I have this issue lately that that my computer when running games on high performance started to lag and then stop and froze completely and after a while it will go into BSOD and give me the watchdog violation.I have already done DISM & sfc scan to check if there is a problem...
  3. DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad: I have this issue lately that that my computer when running games on high performance started to lag and then stop and froze completely and after a while it will go into BSOD and give me the watchdog violation.I have already done DISM & sfc scan to check if there is a problem...
  4. I need help really bad my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help really bad my pc: My pc won’t let me log in I’m in my account and I go to gamebar Xboxapp Minecraft and gamebar just reloads and acts like I didn’t click sign in but I did and Minecraft says error code bat my WiFi’s on I resently changed my normal emails password but that email is linked to my...
  5. Bad Wifi connection to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad Wifi connection to my PC: I just got a pc and everything is running good besides my WiFi connection. My WiFi works great on my laptop averaging around 30-50 mbps download speed and averaging a ping between 20 to 40 as well as having full bars on the connection. My PC however averages around 1mbps and...
  6. Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer: I recently moved my computer and switched to a wifi connection from an ethernet connection, but now I can't even load any site because it says they can't be reached, and I know it's not this spot or the internet because I'm on my phone right now at the desk and my wifi works...
  7. REally bad wifi reception on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    REally bad wifi reception on my laptop: Hi everyone I'm in an airbnb in Italy and we have wifi. My husband accesses the wifi no problems with his Mac yet my Dell laptop with Windows 10 just can't hang onto the connection and keeps dropping out. I have to hotspot the laptop through my phone data and even that is...
  8. I need help really bad

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help really bad: Hello, I swear windows 10 is the worse OS i ever used. Windows 7 and Vista and hell even XP isn't this damn complex and loaded with bloatware nonsense. Anyway, me being experience with computers for over 15 years , been testing Windows 10 on and off for about 2 years, finally...
  9. Bad wifi connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad wifi connection: I recently got a new computer and there seems to be a problem it is unable to connect to the wifi. although it can see some wifi they're only at one bar and when you try and connect you get "No internet, secured" my router is in the room right next to me and my walls are...
  10. Home WiFi works really bad only on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home WiFi works really bad only on my laptop: Hi, I recently started having a problem with my laptop. Whenever I connect it to my home WiFi, internet goes really slow. It says it's connected to the router and has a good signal, but nothing works. Browsers, apps, I can't even load a page. The weirdest thing is that if I...