Windows 10: My wifi connection isn't displaying on connections available.

Discus and support My wifi connection isn't displaying on connections available. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone help submitted by /u/phoenixlmao [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/phoenixlmao, Mar 1, 2021.

1. My wifi connection isn't displaying on connections available.

/u/phoenixlmao, Mar 1, 2021
  2. abacus Win User

WiFi connect?

Using Windows 10 19041.630; Dell XPS13 laptop.

The area I've seen referred to as the quick options tray has an icon on it labeled "connect". Clicking that opens a menu that is headed "Searching for wireless display and audio devices". In a bit I see listed my Roku device and my Samsung TV set. Choosing the TV set, I get displayed (on the TV screen) a choice to connect. If I agree, my computer screen is displayed on the TV.

What is this service called? Is it WiFi direct connect - that is, the WiFi of my laptop connects to the WiFi of my TV set, without a router in the middle? Is it the same as Miracast? Is this connection method widely used?

abacus, Mar 1, 2021
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Mar 1, 2021
  4. brannell Win User

My wifi connection isn't displaying on connections available.

Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

My wifi connection isn't displaying on connections available.

1. My wifi connection isn't displaying on connections available. - Similar Threads - wifi connection isn't

2. Can't connect to wifi/not available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to wifi/not available: Over the weekend my computer suddenly lost connection to the WiFi. I've attempted every fix I've found on countless pages including resetting my network settings, forgetting connections, restarting router, multiple pc resets. Nothing works, I'm able to see connections 10% of...
  3. Can't connect to wifi/not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wifi/not available: Over the weekend my computer suddenly lost connection to the WiFi. I've attempted every fix I've found on countless pages including resetting my network settings, forgetting connections, restarting router, multiple pc resets. Nothing works, I'm able to see connections 10% of...
  4. Can't connect to wifi/not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Neither WiFi connection or option is available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Neither WiFi connection or option is available.: The Wifi connection was working fine until just then.Task bar icon lost, no WiFi option available.Ran diagnostic, disable & enable-checked, reinstall/update/rollback adaptor driver done, have been through rebooting. No luck.Checking log and errors found.Please help. Many...
  6. Neither WiFi connection or option is available.

Neither WiFi connection or option is available.: The Wifi connection was working fine until just then.Task bar icon lost, no WiFi option available.Ran diagnostic, disable & enable-checked, reinstall/update/rollback adaptor driver done, have been through rebooting. No luck.Checking log and errors found.Please help. Many...
  7. "No connections are available" when trying to connect to wifi

"No connections are available" when trying to connect to wifi: So, to be frank, no wifi networks show up when I try to connect to one. I've tried like a dozen different ways to try fix it, and none have worked.When I try use the troubleshooter, it just tells me that the issue is that the ethernet cable isn't plugged in. Which is weird...
  8. Unable to connect to wifi but wifi is available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to wifi but wifi is available: I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but it seems like I cant get answers anywhere. Anyways, my pc has been getting internet issues for the past month now. I have accesible wifi on all devices in my house except for my pc. Every morning i boot up, i have to restart...
  9. No wifi connections available, no wifi adapter choice

No wifi connections available, no wifi adapter choice: hello, I am writing this on my phone. I got an Acer Aspire about a week ago and it has always connected to my wifi no problem. now it won't, and it says no internet options are available. [IMG] when i try to troubleshoot it, it leads me to this [IMG]i found on another...
  10. My WiFi connection isn't working right

My WiFi connection isn't working right: I've just finished building my fist computer but am very new to the world of computers. I have an external WiFi dongle on my pc that receives around 30_50 Mbps but when I try to use the internet on my pc I can only fit up to speeds of 0.4 Mbps. As I said I'm really new so...