Windows 10: My WiFi connection isn't working right

Discus and support My WiFi connection isn't working right in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've just finished building my fist computer but am very new to the world of computers. I have an external WiFi dongle on my pc that receives around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HB01, Aug 3, 2017.

1. HB01 Win User

My WiFi connection isn't working right

I've just finished building my fist computer but am very new to the world of computers. I have an external WiFi dongle on my pc that receives around 30_50 Mbps but when I try to use the internet on my pc I can only fit up to speeds of 0.4 Mbps. As I said I'm really new so you're going to have to hold my hand a bit...

:)

HB01, Aug 3, 2017

2. WiFi Connection Problems WPA-Enterprise

This isn't going to help, but my 800 connecting to my work's WPA2-Enterprise WiFi is faultless.

hulahoops---01, Aug 3, 2017
  3. wifi connectivity problem

My phone isn't connecting to wifi after several time of trying and always ask to re-enter username and password . And my wifi connection work on MAC address. Plz give a better and authentic solution.

shayankhan_916, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum. Can you download http://www.crewetown.co.uk/wireless.exe right click on it and run as admin post results it will show us whats going on. make model of dongle and router?

Samuria, Aug 3, 2017
  5. HB01 Win User
    Okay I have downloaded that and set it to run as admin. The dongle is a Dynamode 150 mbps and my route is TalkTalk

HB01, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My WiFi connection isn't working right - Similar Threads - WiFi connection isn't

2. My keyboard isn't working right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard isn't working right.: I don't know who to go to so I'm starting off with the microsoft community. I have an HP laptop running windows 11. Whenever I play a game my character moves on it's own. My keyes aren't sticking down. Like, when I press the w key my character moves but when I let go my...
  3. My keyboard isn't working right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard isn't working right.: I don't know who to go to so I'm starting off with the microsoft community. I have an HP laptop running windows 11. Whenever I play a game my character moves on it's own. My keyes aren't sticking down. Like, when I press the w key my character moves but when I let go my...
  4. My Windows isn't working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows isn't working right: So my computer has been acting very wrong lately. I will start up a game or something else intensive, and then my screen will get very saturated and shut down. Then when I try to boot it back up it I get the BSOD several times until it starts back up. Errors: System Service...
  5. My Windows isn't working right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows isn't working right: So my computer has been acting very wrong lately. I will start up a game or something else intensive, and then my screen will get very saturated and shut down. Then when I try to boot it back up it I get the BSOD several times until it starts back up. Errors: System Service...
  6. My Windows isn't working right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My wifi connection isn't displaying on connections available.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My wifi connection isn't displaying on connections available.: Can someone help submitted by /u/phoenixlmao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvaz2q/my_wifi_connection_isnt_displaying_on_connections/
  8. My computer isn't working right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer isn't working right: So when i start my computer it says preparing automatic repair after a while a error shows up error code:0xc0000001 i hope someone can help me Im using lenovo thinkpad with windows 10...
  9. Printing isn't working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing isn't working right: My worksheet is good but my printing isn't working such as the word November isn't in my print. I have a 20 page document I'm trying to print out and there are a lot of bugs and this is one of them. I'm using Excel 2010 134894
  10. Printing isn't working right

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing isn't working right: My worksheet is good but my printing isn't working such as the word November isn't in my print. I have a 20 page document I'm trying to print out and there are a lot of bugs and this is one of them. I'm using Excel 2010 134894