Windows 10: My WiFi connection keeps disconnecting regularly

Discus and support My WiFi connection keeps disconnecting regularly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys i've just bought a new lenovo legion y540 and i my WiFi keeps disconnecting regularly. First time to troubleshoot a message "DNS server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YKHI, Jul 2, 2020.

1. YKHI Win User

My WiFi connection keeps disconnecting regularly

Hello guys i've just bought a new lenovo legion y540 and i my WiFi keeps disconnecting regularly. First time to troubleshoot a message "DNS server unavailable" and after some days suffering i troubleshooted again and got another message "reset Wi-Fi adapters" and every time it is written fixed but it isn't. I want to know why is this happening? Is it a laptop problem or a windows problem "i got windows 10 pro" or do i need to change my router?

Note : other devices and laptops in my house are working properly

I have reset my Wi-Fi and internet connection "from the settings reset adaptors" and the problem wasn't solved.

I disabled my McAfee antivirus and the problem wasn't solved.

I unchecked "close wifi to save power" and the problem wasn't solved.

I tried many solutions but can't solve the problem.

Please anyone help me!!!

:)

YKHI, Jul 2, 2020
  2. YKHI Win User

Hello guys i've just bought a new lenovo legion y540 and i my WiFi keeps disconnecting regularly. First time to troubleshoot a message "DNS server unavailable" and after some days suffering i troubleshooted again and got another message "reset Wi-Fi adapters"
    and every time it is written fixed but it isn't. I want to know why is this happening? Is it a laptop problem or a windows problem "i got windows 10 pro" or do i need to change my router?

Note : other devices and laptops in my house are working properly

I have reset my Wi-Fi and internet connection "from the settings reset adaptors" and the problem wasn't solved.

I disabled my McAfee antivirus and the problem wasn't solved.

I unchecked "close wifi to save power" and the problem wasn't solved.

I tried many solutions but can't solve the problem.

Please anyone help me!!!

YKHI, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Wifi connection keeps disconnecting

Hey, guys, so I go to college and I use my school's Wifi. My roommates don't have this problem so it's just me. Whenever it disconnects, I go to the Network and Sharing Center to diagnose it. When I diagnose it, it fixes it and I get this (attached an image). But after awhile, it will disconnect so I will have to repeat this process multiple times a day. Can anybody help?Thanks.
    My WiFi connection keeps disconnecting regularly [​IMG]

jonathanhov, Aug 5, 2020
  4. YKHI Win User

Kevin B THANKS SO MUCH!!

Uninstalling the intel wifi adapter and restarting seems to fix my problem. I have been using my laptop for an hour and a half after restarting and the wifi didn't disconnect. Hope this solution will work so that it won't disconnect again.

Thanks again for your help ❤️

YKHI, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. My WiFi connection keeps disconnecting regularly - Similar Threads - WiFi connection keeps

2. My wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps disconnecting: for almost 2 weeks, my internet disconnects suddenly, i.e. the wifi, for example, I go on YouTube, listen to something and suddenly the wifi disconnects and nothing appears in the internet list. I contacted the internet network and they told me that it was a problem in my...
  3. My wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi keeps disconnecting: for almost 2 weeks, my internet disconnects suddenly, i.e. the wifi, for example, I go on YouTube, listen to something and suddenly the wifi disconnects and nothing appears in the internet list. I contacted the internet network and they told me that it was a problem in my...
  4. My wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting: Hi all,I am trying to use Windows to bridge my wifi connection to non wifi devices. I have successfully setup the bridge in Network Connections. However, the wifi only stays connected for a few seconds before it disconnects everything is working as expected, with wired...
  6. Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting

Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting: Hi all,I am trying to use Windows to bridge my wifi connection to non wifi devices. I have successfully setup the bridge in Network Connections. However, the wifi only stays connected for a few seconds before it disconnects everything is working as expected, with wired...
  7. My wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting at will and at random times

My wifi keeps connecting and disconnecting at will and at random times: Since I've performed a clean installation of Windows 10 in my Acer Laptop I am experiencing problems with the wifi. Sometimes I spend hours surfing the web with no problem and suddenly Windows are disconnecting from wifi, then they may reconnect maybe not. I switch the wifi...
  8. Wifi dongle disconnects regularly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi dongle disconnects regularly: Previous posts here in the community have tried to address the problem of peoples wifi dongles dropping connection regularly. The previous instructions from Microsoft given to correct the problem are not working because they are not addressing the real problem. The problem is...
  9. Two wifi connections keep disconnected

Two wifi connections keep disconnected: i have two WiFi connection and i use to combine them: 1- if i connect using 2 WiFi the windows keeps disconnecting from 1 and let 1 to run 2- can't combine them because windows don't let you use 2 connections that's unfair really because i have low speed connection 3- why...
  10. Wifi connection keeps disconnecting

Wifi connection keeps disconnecting: Hey, guys, so I go to college and I use my school's Wifi. My roommates don't have this problem so it's just me. Whenever it disconnects, I go to the Network and Sharing Center to diagnose it. When I diagnose it, it fixes it and I get this (attached an image). But after...