Windows 10: My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset?

Discus and support My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My WiFi keeps disconnecting and when I go to turn it back on there is no WiFi that shows up. I did a network reset and it didn’t work it continues to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KatlynO78, Feb 29, 2024.

1. KatlynO78 Win User

My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset?

My WiFi keeps disconnecting and when I go to turn it back on there is no WiFi that shows up. I did a network reset and it didn’t work it continues to disconnect but it’s not the router because I have another laptop it works perfectly fine, and if I move from spot to spot this happens. It doesn’t matter what room I’m in it will disconnect and I can’t turn it on unless I do a network reset

:)

KatlynO78, Feb 29, 2024

2. Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset? 60650d1485962345t-wifi-continuously-disconnects-2016_01_25_20_31_481.png
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Feb 29, 2024
  3. WiFi network connection is disconnecting continuously

I tried it, but in my system it showing that we could not start capture, please select start capture and try again.

can you suggest me any other way to clear these network problem.

PROBLEM:

my wifi network is disconnecting automatically many times. it doesn't connect again. when I troubleshoot the network settings then it connect after some time again it will disconnect. same process I am doing continuously lot of times with in a day.

chakrigonuguntla, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Thema:

1. My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset? - Similar Threads - Wifi Continues Disconnect

2. My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset?: My WiFi keeps disconnecting and when I go to turn it back on there is no WiFi that shows up. I did a network reset and it didn’t work it continues to disconnect but it’s not the router because I have another laptop it works perfectly fine, and if I move from spot to spot this...
  3. My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Wifi Continues to Disconnect after Network Reset?: My WiFi keeps disconnecting and when I go to turn it back on there is no WiFi that shows up. I did a network reset and it didn’t work it continues to disconnect but it’s not the router because I have another laptop it works perfectly fine, and if I move from spot to spot this...
  4. No wifi after resetting the network

in Windows 10 Customization
    No wifi after resetting the network: I reset my network because some of my apps aren't connecting to the internet ,after I reset network I couldn't connect to the network. Can someone please help me...
  5. No wifi after resetting the network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi after resetting the network: I reset my network because some of my apps aren't connecting to the internet ,after I reset network I couldn't connect to the network. Can someone please help me...
  6. No wifi after resetting the network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Wifi network disconnects

Wifi network disconnects: My wifi network disconnecting after 10min in my hp laptop windows10 says no internet acesses but my tv and phone both connecting to that wifi without any isssue i tried every solution on internet but not working please help...
  8. WiFi Continuously Disconnecting

WiFi Continuously Disconnecting: My internet disconnects about once or twice every hour and I keep having to turn my wifi off then on to get it back up and running again. Things that I have already tried to resolve this issue are: - Disabling Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power -...
  9. Wired Network continually connects and disconnects

Wired Network continually connects and disconnects: So I just got back from a vacation today and my computer refuses to let me stay on my network. The network itself is fine as I have 2 other computers that are using it as I type this. I've never had a problem like this before and I've been using this computer for a couple...
  10. Wifi continuously disconnects

Wifi continuously disconnects: This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck...