Windows 10: My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me?

Discus and support My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried everything proposed by this link : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-fix-network-connection-issues I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mxwan, Mar 24, 2020.

1. mxwan Win User

My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me?

Hi,

I have tried everything proposed by this link :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-fix-network-connection-issues

I also have reinstalled my wifi driver adapter based on intel site.

The problem remains. My wifi disconnect every minute.

My network adapter is an Intel dual band wireless-ac 7260. I have an ASUS laptop.

I've got the wifi report. Please refer to this link to get it : My wifi report

Thanks a lot for your help,

Best regards

:)

mxwan, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Hublerr Win User

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I
    can't figure out how.

Hublerr, Mar 24, 2020
  3. tab13 Win User
    E7 wifi disconnects after every minute.

Hi,

My E7 connects to the wifi smoothly but it last only for a minute though wifi icon on the top shows its connected. I need to manually update all my homescreen widgets, Nimbuzz or any other online app disconnects in the background mode, even while browsing,
    if idle for a minute it gets disconnected, i have to refresh my wifi connection after every minute.!!

tab13, Mar 24, 2020
  4. My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me?

Laptop disconnects from Wifi at random intervals

My laptop is randomly disconnecting from my new router. Sometimes it's every few minutes, sometimes it can be an hour or two in between disconnections. This only seems to effect wireless devices and I notice it most often on my laptop. The router is a Fritz!Box 7490 and is connected to 2degrees Internet. The message in the WLAN event log is :

[table][tr][td]Wireless LAN device deregistered itself (5 GHz). MAC address: 64:BC:0C:6A:79:62[/td] [/tr] [/table]

The weird thing is that if I disconnect from wifi and reconnect it re-establishes the connection near instantly. Sometimes it just shows as connected to wifi but not to the internet.

I have tried factory resetting the router (As suggested by 2degrees Internet) and I've tried setting my laptop DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. I have also tried to change the wifi channels in case of interference.

Any suggestions or advice is welcome and I'm happy to provide extra info on request. Thank you for your attention.

Matthewryaio, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me?

1. My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me? - Similar Threads - wifi disconnect every

2. my headset disconnects every ten minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headset disconnects every ten minutes: my new headset keeps disconnecting every ten minutes and i can't find out what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-disconnects-every-ten-minutes/88d33352-46c6-4b42-811c-3c5a1ded67c6
  3. my headset disconnects every ten minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my headset disconnects every ten minutes: my new headset keeps disconnecting every ten minutes and i can't find out what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-disconnects-every-ten-minutes/88d33352-46c6-4b42-811c-3c5a1ded67c6
  4. Wifi keeps disconnecting every 10-15 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps disconnecting every 10-15 minutes: I will try to give as much info as possible. I have this laptop. Until 2 or so months ago, when I was running windows 10 20H1, I did not have any problems. Ever since I updated to version 20H2 and all subsequent ones, my laptop's wifi has gone absolutely bananas.What started...
  5. Whea_logger 17 error, wifi disconnects every 2 minutes

Whea_logger 17 error, wifi disconnects every 2 minutes: Hello friends, I've had this problem for about a 1 week that I can not solve. My laptop started to disconnect from the wifi, there are days that it disconnects every 2 minutes, there are days that it takes a little longer. And it stays disconnected for about 20 seconds and...
  6. Could you help me please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could you help me please: Idk why but my keyboard doesn't work in all the windows apps. When I go to chrome or whatever it works perfectly, but in the star menu, in the microsoft store, etc, it doesn't work. What would I do? submitted by /u/Nextor119 [link] [comments]...
  7. Wifi disconnecting every minute

Wifi disconnecting every minute: My wifi cuts out so much its frustrating. It happens with every network I'm on. I have a surface book 1 and am on Windows 10. Needs to be resolved immediately for school....
  8. WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes

WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes: Hello- I have a Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 installed. When I am on my home wireless network, my computer disconnects itself from the network every 5-10 minutes. I have troubleshooted this problem and tried many methods of fixing it. When I do trouble shoot, I always get...
  9. WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (

WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (: Hello community, for a few weeks now my computer can't uphold its WiFi connection for more than a few minutes - which is really annoying! I've already noticed that it's an issue of the computer itself because it doesn't really matter what WiFi is's connected to. Until now I...
  10. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....