Windows 10: My WiFi disconnects every time and goes up to 2k ping each time.

Discus and support My WiFi disconnects every time and goes up to 2k ping each time. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is the error. I know its not the network cable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RainCart, Sep 24, 2018.

1. RainCart Win User

My WiFi disconnects every time and goes up to 2k ping each time.

My WiFi disconnects every time and goes up to 2k ping each time. 4248baaf-19fe-46b6-ad7c-e0c865e53fe9?upload=true.png This is the error. I know its not the network cable.

:)

RainCart, Sep 24, 2018

2. Wifi disconnected

When My phone is within the wifi zone, it automatically disconnected with wifi after some time, all the time I have to restart the phone.

suggest the remedy.

Nimish Mehta

NimishMehta, Sep 24, 2018
  3. debgram Win User
    Ping question

not really slow response but lagging and server disconnects

debgram, Sep 24, 2018
  4. My WiFi disconnects every time and goes up to 2k ping each time.

High ping only on PC with WiFi

Hi

I have high ping on desktop when i use Wifi for connecting to modem, problem is one month ago my ping with wifi was normal but now is 2000ms (see pic, blue is ping to modem and black is ping to google.com)

My WiFi disconnects every time and goes up to 2k ping each time. b899e18e-9c8d-4e0b-bde8-c0346bd4863c.jpg

i checked this things:

- at same time ping is normal on laptop over wifi

- i tried a new wifi adapter card and modem but my ping still is 2000ms

- i tried reinstalling Drivers.

and with Ethernet cable ping is normal on desktop but i have to use wifi connection, pls help to fix this weird issue

Mehrdad Aria, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

My WiFi disconnects every time and goes up to 2k ping each time.

1. My WiFi disconnects every time and goes up to 2k ping each time. - Similar Threads - WiFi disconnects every

2. having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC: So, my WIFI on my PC has been having issues since and I really dont know how to fix it. I always get ping spikes and even sometimes disconnect from the WIFI. This especially happens a lot when my brothers PC is on his PC. The thing is, ive even played online games with my...
  3. having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC: So, my WIFI on my PC has been having issues since and I really dont know how to fix it. I always get ping spikes and even sometimes disconnect from the WIFI. This especially happens a lot when my brothers PC is on his PC. The thing is, ive even played online games with my...
  4. having Ping spikes all the time and random disconnects from my WIFI on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.

Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.: I have watched several youtube videos and tried to fix it through different ways but it still says "no internet" under my wifi network. Please help....
  6. Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.: I have watched several youtube videos and tried to fix it through different ways but it still says "no internet" under my wifi network. Please help....
  7. My Wifi times out every 30 seconds then goes to 2000 ping then goes back to normal and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi times out every 30 seconds then goes to 2000 ping then goes back to normal and...: I have had my pc for a few months now and a few days ago I noticed that every few seconds my ping spikes to 2000 in video games I tried to look up tutorials but none worked. I am using a TP link wifi adapter for the Internet too....
  8. My Wifi times out every 30 seconds then goes to 2000 ping then goes back to normal and...

My Wifi times out every 30 seconds then goes to 2000 ping then goes back to normal and...: I have had my pc for a few months now and a few days ago I noticed that every few seconds my ping spikes to 2000 in video games I tried to look up tutorials but none worked. I am using a TP link wifi adapter for the Internet too....
  9. every time I open a game, my wifi goes to "No Internet, Secured"

every time I open a game, my wifi goes to "No Internet, Secured": so I was in the middle of a livestream and all of a sudden my game disconnects. it was because my internet was going to "No Internet, secured" as it says in the subject. and i tried this with a couple of other games and it has the same result. i tried everything and now im...
  10. Wifi Disconnects All The Time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Disconnects All The Time: I honestly have no clue why this happens, so i will just write down some information that may or may not be useful. My laptop keeps disconnecting from my home wifi, this happens all the time, but mainly when i'm using it, i have tried all the common methods of fixing this...