Windows 10: My wifi disconnects when playing certain games.

Discus and support My wifi disconnects when playing certain games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no clue when it started happening. Whenever I play certain games on my laptop like lets say fortnite, rainbow six siege, valorant, etc. My wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marvin Faylona, Sep 11, 2020.

1. My wifi disconnects when playing certain games.

I have no clue when it started happening. Whenever I play certain games on my laptop like lets say fortnite, rainbow six siege, valorant, etc. My wifi suddenly disconnects after being in the game for about 5 minutes. I have no clue why. However if I play minecraft or Among us, the wifi is stable. I have already tried updating my wifi wireless driver, it is up to date, but it still does not work. I still get disconnected. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I would love to play the games that I used to enjoy playing. I am unsure if its due to a windows update or driver update. I tried rolling back and picking out previous wireless drivers but those don't work either. Thank you to whoever decides to help with my problem!

:)

Marvin Faylona, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. WiFi disconnecting when I open online games

A possible cause why your WiFi disconnects whenever you play online games could be an outdated WiFi adapter driver. We suggest that you download and install the latest WiFi adapter driver from the manufacturer's website and see if it helps. After ensuring
    that the correct driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Sep 11, 2020
  4. My wifi disconnects when playing certain games.

i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game

I am disconnecting to the wifi network while playing the online game

but the turobleshoot does not show any error

hemanthreddy1, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

My wifi disconnects when playing certain games.

1. My wifi disconnects when playing certain games. - Similar Threads - wifi disconnects playing

2. Crashing when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing when playing certain games.: Hi all, Firstly, apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, as I'm not entirely sure what sort of crash I'm having. This PC was my first custom build, first assembled in March 2020. I've noticed since then that I'll frequently crash while playing games - with Modern...
  3. PC freezez when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezez when playing certain games: Hello everyone. I am having trouble with my PC running on Windows 10 Pro. Until a month ago, everything was running fine. Although I changed nothing software or hardware, when I play most of my steam gamesnot demanding ones after 5 minutes into the gaming session my 2...
  4. While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected: Whenever I'm playing any online game my wifi getting disconnected after sometime. I tried every possible solutions like power management setting , uninstalling and reinstalling wifi driver etc. I'm using Asus ROG strix G series laptop with windows 10 If anyone have any...
  5. Certain keys are not working when playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain keys are not working when playing a game.: Everytime I launch up a start up game Minecraft, steam games, LOL, roblox, etc on my computer, certain keys on my keyboard will suddenly stop working after playing for a 20-25 minutes. The keys that stop working would always be g,h,esc,",alt. Not only would it stop working in...
  6. BSOD only when playing certain games.

BSOD only when playing certain games.: Hi. I have had BSOD for a few months now, and it only happens when I play some games and not others. The BSOD is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I attached some screenshots of the .dmp file from Event Viewer and another from a blue screen support viewer. Any help would be great. My...
  7. When every I am playing a game, it will randomly disconnect from my wifi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When every I am playing a game, it will randomly disconnect from my wifi.: It will disconnect even though Im still connected to wifi, and its not my wifi's problem because on other devises its fine. Nothing was happening a couple weeks ago, it stared after I updated windows 10....
  8. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: I get BSOD's when playing certain games; Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Civilization VI, and Witcher 3. However, I don't get BSOD's when playing Crysis 3, or Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. The driver that's causing it is Hal.dll. My PSU is new, and I ran the windows memory test and...
  9. Crashing only when playing certain games.

Crashing only when playing certain games.: So I get those crashes where my screen freezes and then goes dark ( lost signal). It happens at random with Blade and Soul , and happens every 5 minutes with World of Warcraft. This started like 2 months ago ( only found this forum today , thanks for that) , before that...
  10. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: My laptop been having this problem for this many times. While gaming everyday, have BSOD almost everyday. Screen went blue and won't restart at all. have to manually restart the laptop. The DM Log Collector file is attached. From: Kevin 29255