Windows 10: My wifi disconnects when playing certain games.

Discus and support My wifi disconnects when playing certain games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no clue when it started happening. Whenever I play certain games on my laptop like lets say fortnite, rainbow six siege, valorant, etc. My wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marvin Faylona, Sep 11, 2020.

1. My wifi disconnects when playing certain games.

I have no clue when it started happening. Whenever I play certain games on my laptop like lets say fortnite, rainbow six siege, valorant, etc. My wifi suddenly disconnects after being in the game for about 5 minutes. I have no clue why. However if I play minecraft or Among us, the wifi is stable. I have already tried updating my wifi wireless driver, it is up to date, but it still does not work. I still get disconnected. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I would love to play the games that I used to enjoy playing. I am unsure if its due to a windows update or driver update. I tried rolling back and picking out previous wireless drivers but those don't work either. Thank you to whoever decides to help with my problem!

:)

Marvin Faylona, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. WiFi disconnecting when I open online games

A possible cause why your WiFi disconnects whenever you play online games could be an outdated WiFi adapter driver. We suggest that you download and install the latest WiFi adapter driver from the manufacturer's website and see if it helps. After ensuring
    that the correct driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Sep 11, 2020
  4. My wifi disconnects when playing certain games.

i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game

I am disconnecting to the wifi network while playing the online game

but the turobleshoot does not show any error

hemanthreddy1, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

My wifi disconnects when playing certain games.

1. My wifi disconnects when playing certain games. - Similar Threads - wifi disconnects playing

2. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi board disconnects when i play online games: Hi, a few years ago i broke my computers screen so i had to go get it fixed, but when it came back i didnt have access to wifi neither my home wifi or wifi close by it just showed there wasnt anyting on the wifi thing but my brother fixed it by updating the graphic board. It...
  3. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi board disconnects when i play online games: Hi, a few years ago i broke my computers screen so i had to go get it fixed, but when it came back i didnt have access to wifi neither my home wifi or wifi close by it just showed there wasnt anyting on the wifi thing but my brother fixed it by updating the graphic board. It...
  4. wifi board disconnects when i play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Hi. My wifi keeps disconnecting when I play certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. My wifi keeps disconnecting when I play certain games.: So since I changed my wifi to another brand 1 month ago, my wifi disconnects when I play certain games. Here is the list of games that disconnect : genshin, risk of rain 2, muck, tunic, ghostrunner, journey, slime rancher 2 and more that I probably forgot.I have tried to get...
  6. Hi. My wifi keeps disconnecting when I play certain games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi. My wifi keeps disconnecting when I play certain games.: So since I changed my wifi to another brand 1 month ago, my wifi disconnects when I play certain games. Here is the list of games that disconnect : genshin, risk of rain 2, muck, tunic, ghostrunner, journey, slime rancher 2 and more that I probably forgot.I have tried to get...
  7. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  8. Wifi Disconnects only when playing any games..!

Wifi Disconnects only when playing any games..!: I use Asus Tuf A15 AMD Ryzen 5 4600H 3GHz Turbo up to 4GHzNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 4GB.RAM. 8GB DDR4.512GB PCIE SSD.When I normally browse or do my normal work the wifi driver and adapter work perfectly but when I start to play normal game like Csgo or valorant the wifi...
  9. Internet disconnecting while playing certain games

Internet disconnecting while playing certain games: This problem has been occurring for a year now, I once fixed it by messing around with the settings and the other time It was fixed by a computer maintainer, but recently, it came back for some reason, and it is very annoying. basically, what happens is that my internet...
  10. Wifi Disconnection when gaming

Wifi Disconnection when gaming: Recently my wifi turned off whenver I physically moved it which I fixed with the help of master samurai but recently whenver I try play a game such as league or valorant my wifi drops and only way I can fix this is by reinstalling drivers I have been in like 3 penalties so...