Windows 10: My wifi dissappears when I open genshin impact, or honkai star rail.

Discus and support My wifi dissappears when I open genshin impact, or honkai star rail. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant play these games as my wifi will dissappear, when i open them, at the start i still have wifi but then it dissappears, my network adapter also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jim Michael Ducut, May 3, 2023.

1. My wifi dissappears when I open genshin impact, or honkai star rail.

I cant play these games as my wifi will dissappear, when i open them, at the start i still have wifi but then it dissappears, my network adapter also dissappears intel r wifi 6 ax201 160mhz I use a windows 11 Laptop.I have tried to disable and enable device, uninstall and install, reset network settings, and it didnt work.

:)

Jim Michael Ducut, May 3, 2023

2. Genshin Impact

Is my genshin impact account still safe if i stay on windows 10 and never upgrade to windows 11? But someone says "No. If you are running the game on an unsupported, outdated, or end of support system, you will always run the risk of losing not only your Genshin account, but every thing else you have logged into and saved on that device. That’s why it’s always highly recommended to keep your devices as up to date as possible, unless you want to expose your system to countless security and privacy issues."

EstherEmily, May 3, 2023
  3. Genshin Impact Compatibility After Update To Windows 11

I scared it might not compatitible to play genshin after update to windows 11 and i have intel core i3-1900 and intel uhd 630. Google says genshin impact recommended nvidia driver and intel core i5 or i7. But i play genshin works fine on windows 10. And i saw on google windows 11 is not supported yet to play genshin impact. I'm worried that it might not compatitible to play genshin impact after update to windows 11.

EstherEmily, May 3, 2023
  4. Jujuu-on Win User

My wifi dissappears when I open genshin impact, or honkai star rail.

BSoD when opening genshin impact

Blue screen appears and restart my laptop every time I try to open genshin impact. I was able to play without any issues until yesterday (when BSoD started appearing), even though my gaming laptop should be capable of processing a game like this. What could be the hardware issue of my laptop and how do I fix it?

Jujuu-on, May 3, 2023
Thema:

My wifi dissappears when I open genshin impact, or honkai star rail.

1. My wifi dissappears when I open genshin impact, or honkai star rail. - Similar Threads - wifi dissappears open

2. My PC keeps crashing while playing Honkai Star Rail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing while playing Honkai Star Rail: My PC is randomly crashing while playing Honkai Star Rail. At random moments the game will freeze, at that point I can still ALT+TAB for a while but I can't close the program even with task manager. After a while the whole pc will freeze. Next it will either reboot in boot...
  3. My PC keeps crashing while playing Honkai Star Rail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps crashing while playing Honkai Star Rail: My PC is randomly crashing while playing Honkai Star Rail. At random moments the game will freeze, at that point I can still ALT+TAB for a while but I can't close the program even with task manager. After a while the whole pc will freeze. Next it will either reboot in boot...
  4. My PC keeps crashing while playing Honkai Star Rail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail: My PC is randomly crashing, lead to the blue screen of death. The PC can still be used after a restart though.Normally, the blue screen only happen occasionally, but just recently, it occurs everytime i try to open the Honkai Star Rail game. When i checked minidump file it...
  6. My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail

My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail: My PC is randomly crashing, lead to the blue screen of death. The PC can still be used after a restart though.Normally, the blue screen only happen occasionally, but just recently, it occurs everytime i try to open the Honkai Star Rail game. When i checked minidump file it...
  7. My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My wifi dissappears when I open genshin impact, or honkai star rail.

My wifi dissappears when I open genshin impact, or honkai star rail.: I cant play these games as my wifi will dissappear, when i open them, at the start i still have wifi but then it dissappears, my network adapter also dissappears intel r wifi 6 ax201 160mhz I use a windows 11 Laptop.I have tried to disable and enable device, uninstall and...
  9. BSoD when opening genshin impact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD when opening genshin impact: Blue screen appears and restart my laptop every time I try to open genshin impact. I was able to play without any issues until yesterday when BSoD started appearing, even though my gaming laptop should be capable of processing a game like this. What could be the hardware...
  10. BSoD when opening genshin impact

BSoD when opening genshin impact: Blue screen appears and restart my laptop every time I try to open genshin impact. I was able to play without any issues until yesterday when BSoD started appearing, even though my gaming laptop should be capable of processing a game like this. What could be the hardware...