Windows 10: my wifi doesn not wake up after starting my laptop ASUS UX433 FA

Discus and support my wifi doesn not wake up after starting my laptop ASUS UX433 FA in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear sir, I did try many options to help my wifi wake up but in vain and tired now. hence writing to you. I also went to INTEL Website and updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ashiesh Vora, Mar 27, 2020.

1. my wifi doesn not wake up after starting my laptop ASUS UX433 FA

Dear sir,

I did try many options to help my wifi wake up but in vain and tired now. hence writing to you.

I also went to INTEL Website and updated the WIFI drivers but no improvement...

Also updated driver thru device manager of Windows update but no use.

Also did a RESET of the NETWORK did not help

Can you please tell me how should we solve this problem.

:)

Ashiesh Vora, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Chadi Win User

ASUS Laptop Won't Wake from Sleep Mode

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.

Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

my wifi doesn not wake up after starting my laptop ASUS UX433 FA [​IMG]

Chadi, Mar 27, 2020
  3. karyeowl Win User
    Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Mar 27, 2020
  4. my wifi doesn not wake up after starting my laptop ASUS UX433 FA

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

my wifi doesn not wake up after starting my laptop ASUS UX433 FA

1. my wifi doesn not wake up after starting my laptop ASUS UX433 FA - Similar Threads - wifi doesn wake

2. My laptop restarts after wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop restarts after wake up: I have a problem that i found on the internet and on this site and i tried it but it doesn't helped me. When my laptop is in sleep mode and i press any button or the power button it starts lighting for maybe 1 second then stops and after a few seconds it starts again and it...
  3. My laptop restarts after wake up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop restarts after wake up: I have a problem that i found on the internet and on this site and i tried it but it doesn't helped me. When my laptop is in sleep mode and i press any button or the power button it starts lighting for maybe 1 second then stops and after a few seconds it starts again and it...
  4. My laptop restarts after wake up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to wake up my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to wake up my laptop: When my Lenovo laptop goes to sleep mode or total block it won't turn on again or wake up. Anything I do won't wake it up and I need to hard reset and turn it back on. How to fix this?...
  6. How to wake up my laptop

How to wake up my laptop: When my Lenovo laptop goes to sleep mode or total block it won't turn on again or wake up. Anything I do won't wake it up and I need to hard reset and turn it back on. How to fix this?...
  7. Waking up my laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waking up my laptops: Hello,When I go to Device Manager > USB port and try to turn on the ability for my wireless mouse/keyboard to turn on the laptop, this option is grayed out and unavailable. Is this a security issue? It's a pain to have to open the laptop and turn it on each time rather than...
  8. Waking up my laptops

Waking up my laptops: Hello,When I go to Device Manager > USB port and try to turn on the ability for my wireless mouse/keyboard to turn on the laptop, this option is grayed out and unavailable. Is this a security issue? It's a pain to have to open the laptop and turn it on each time rather than...
  9. Asus Laptop Wakes Immediately After Sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop Wakes Immediately After Sleeping: I don't think the laptop was always like this though it's barely been a week with it, but recently, when putting the laptop to sleep, it immediately wakes up, almost as if it never went to sleep at all like hitting win+L, except the screen turns off for a little bit. I've...
  10. My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My ASUS laptop don't start up after Bios update: Hi I have an asus N551JQ today I updated Bios to last version after that the update installation had finished my laptop restarted then I have seen just a blue page which has boot , security ,etc please help me what I have to do now to fix this? thank you...