Windows 10: My wifi doesn't work properly

Discus and support My wifi doesn't work properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI my wifi sometimes disappears And the windows says "we couldn't find wireless devices on this pc" but after a while My wifi appears and works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ashkanzadeghan, Jul 11, 2019.

1. My wifi doesn't work properly

HI

my wifi sometimes disappears

And the windows says "we couldn't find wireless devices on this pc" but after a while

My wifi appears and works properly now what can I do to solve this problem

Thanks

:)

ashkanzadeghan, Jul 11, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My wifi doesn't work properly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jul 11, 2019
  4. My wifi doesn't work properly

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

My wifi doesn't work properly

1. My wifi doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - wifi doesn't properly

2. My wifi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi doesn't work: My wifi isn't showing and no adapters found and I tried to install a few adapters I dont know what is my adapted my lap top is toshiba satellite c55-b1065 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-doesnt-work/c5493af9-2f6c-421e-a825-69e2a4ef13aa
  3. My wifi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi doesn't work: My wifi isn't showing and no adapters found and I tried to install a few adapters I dont know what is my adapted my lap top is toshiba satellite c55-b1065 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-doesnt-work/c5493af9-2f6c-421e-a825-69e2a4ef13aa
  4. Wifi doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi doesn't work properly: Hello there,I am using a desktop and I connect a adapter for using wifi.When I connect any pendrive on my pc the wifi connection getting lost. But when I disconnect my pendrive everything are going well.Now what's the problem and how can I solve that issue?Thank you...
  5. Wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working properly: Hi all, My wifi keeps dropping out on my laptop. It works on all other devices, but not always on my laptop Dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1. When i restart my laptop it works 50% of the time, but eventually drops out. Also, if the wifi is working and I close the web browser google...
  6. My wifi is not working properly

My wifi is not working properly: I can't connect my wifi in laptop after windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-is-not-working-properly/4333565c-dde1-4049-934a-c47934662a3e
  7. Wifi card doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi card doesn't work properly: Hello everyone. I have a old laptop, it's a Lenovo G580 2689. I'm living an issue with the wifi card. While using linux, that worked well. But, on windows, it randomly disconnects and the download/upload speed sucks. I think it's a driver issue, because on linux I was using...
  8. Wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working properly: Pre built rog build, g20bm Wifi not working properly at all Connects to network but incredibly slow or not working at all, alternates between the two Sometimes it disconnects itself without warning or reasoning Wifi works with all other devices and was the same with...
  9. My wifi is not working properly

My wifi is not working properly: For a while my wifi would have issues connecting to my house wifi. I decided to buy a wifi adapter and after using that I noticed how my wifi would find 1-2 networks to connect while my wifi adapter one would find many more. Funny enough neither will work on their own, but if...
  10. My Wifi doesn't work

My Wifi doesn't work: I have a brand new tp-link router and I can't configure it. It doesn't receive Internet signal, even tough it works through Ethernet. I did run the Troubleshooter which said that my DNS server didn't respond or it's possible that it doesn't exist. Why is it possible? What can...