Windows 10: my wifi doesn't work,why?

Discus and support my wifi doesn't work,why? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; please, anyone, help me, my wifi doesn't work from 2 months, there is a red sign on it, and when I want to connect to my wifi it says that there are no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanaHafez, Oct 16, 2018.

1. DanaHafez Win User

my wifi doesn't work,why?

please, anyone, help me, my wifi doesn't work from 2 months, there is a red sign on it, and when I want to connect to my wifi it says that there are no wifi networks, When I go to the Wi-Fi device I find it has disappeared,I tried running the troubleshooter but it didn't fix the problem.
    when I restart my pc the wifi works but after half hour the problem back, I don't know why, can someone help me to fix it??

:)

DanaHafez, Oct 16, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 16, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. my wifi doesn't work,why? - Similar Threads - wifi doesn't why

2. My wifi Is connected,secured but doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi Is connected,secured but doesn't work: Hey I've been having this problem where my windows 11 laptop is connected,secured to the WiFi but interet doesn't work on any app that requires internet. I tried restarting my laptop multiple times and I tried command prompts as administrator that released and renewed my IP...
  3. Why does my WiFi doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my WiFi doesn't work?: Greetings. I am from India. I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series Model - 3584. One unfortunate day, my friend accidently pulled out the wireless card Qualcomm - WiFi and Bluetooth. So, I replaced it again. From that day, WiFi is not working but Bluetooth is working. A year...
  4. Why does my WiFi doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my WiFi doesn't work?: Greetings. I am from India. I am using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series Model - 3584. One unfortunate day, my friend accidently pulled out the wireless card Qualcomm - WiFi and Bluetooth. So, I replaced it again. From that day, WiFi is not working but Bluetooth is working. A year...
  5. My wifi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi doesn't work: My wifi isn't showing and no adapters found and I tried to install a few adapters I dont know what is my adapted my lap top is toshiba satellite c55-b1065 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-doesnt-work/c5493af9-2f6c-421e-a825-69e2a4ef13aa
  6. My wifi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi doesn't work: My wifi isn't showing and no adapters found and I tried to install a few adapters I dont know what is my adapted my lap top is toshiba satellite c55-b1065 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-doesnt-work/c5493af9-2f6c-421e-a825-69e2a4ef13aa
  7. Wifi doesn't work on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi doesn't work on my laptop: It is the same as the name says, I tried to use the answer in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-option-under-network-internet/0c8d6cd3-cb24-4ba3-8572-28c945d36c29 but it did not help any suggestions ?...
  8. Wifi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi doesn't work: I have had the "wifi doesn't have valid configuration" issue for 4 months now and I have tried everything, deleting the driver and reinstall, clear the cash, flush the dns, clean boot and restart the tcp thingy and my router works my phone is fine my laptop is fine even my pc...
  9. My wifi doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi doesn't work properly: HI my wifi sometimes disappears And the windows says "we couldn't find wireless devices on this pc" but after a while My wifi appears and works properly now what can I do to solve this problem Thanks...
  10. My Wifi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Wifi doesn't work: I have a brand new tp-link router and I can't configure it. It doesn't receive Internet signal, even tough it works through Ethernet. I did run the Troubleshooter which said that my DNS server didn't respond or it's possible that it doesn't exist. Why is it possible? What can...