Windows 10: My Wifi doesn't work

Discus and support My Wifi doesn't work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a brand new tp-link router and I can't configure it. It doesn't receive Internet signal, even tough it works through Ethernet. I did run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by selaflaure, Nov 26, 2018.

1. My Wifi doesn't work

I have a brand new tp-link router and I can't configure it. It doesn't receive Internet signal, even tough it works through Ethernet. I did run the Troubleshooter which said that my DNS server didn't respond or it's possible that it doesn't exist. Why is it possible? What can I do?

:)

selaflaure, Nov 26, 2018

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 26, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

My Wifi doesn't work

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

My Wifi doesn't work

1. My Wifi doesn't work - Similar Threads - Wifi doesn't

2. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...
  3. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...
  4. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...: Please help me I does not have Wi-Fi turn off and on button on windows I only got aeroplane mode button . It's not software problem because I type command ping 127.1.1 and got different type of answer 127.0 type answer that confirm that it is not software problem please help...
  6. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...: Please help me I does not have Wi-Fi turn off and on button on windows I only got aeroplane mode button . It's not software problem because I type command ping 127.1.1 and got different type of answer 127.0 type answer that confirm that it is not software problem please help...
  7. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

8. Wifi doesn't have valid IP configuration

Wifi doesn't have valid IP configuration: My PC for the last few days hasn't been working properly, it connects to the wifi but it always displays as there being no internet. All my other devices work fine, so I tried resetting the router and that didn't work. I used the troubleshooting tool and it said that wifi...
  9. Wifi doesn't have valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi doesn't have valid IP configuration: My PC for the last few days hasn't been working properly, it connects to the wifi but it always displays as there being no internet. All my other devices work fine, so I tried resetting the router and that didn't work. I used the troubleshooting tool and it said that wifi...
  10. Wifi doesn't have valid IP configuration