Windows 10: My wifi gets turned off whenm my brothers computer crashes

Discus and support My wifi gets turned off whenm my brothers computer crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my brothers computer sucks, it has both overheating problems and driver loop issues, now i do think he might be overexterting it. But every time his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Meowatdadoor, Jun 26, 2019.

1. My wifi gets turned off whenm my brothers computer crashes

So my brothers computer sucks, it has both overheating problems and driver loop issues, now i do think he might be overexterting it. But every time his computer crashes it shuts down MY computers wifi, nothing else. Just mine. Its so bizzare and as far as i know nobody has ever had a problem like this.

:)

Meowatdadoor, Jun 26, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 26, 2019
  3. cheetahfm Win User
    Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Jun 26, 2019
  4. My wifi gets turned off whenm my brothers computer crashes

WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

My wifi gets turned off whenm my brothers computer crashes

1. My wifi gets turned off whenm my brothers computer crashes - Similar Threads - wifi gets turned

2. Why is my WiFi on my laptop turned off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my WiFi on my laptop turned off?: My WiFi is turned off. I tried network resetting and updating the drivers but it doesn't work. HELP MEE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-on-my-laptop-turned-off/5ec04b81-01ee-47bb-a8e4-a73e28fa7532
  3. Why is my WiFi on my laptop turned off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my WiFi on my laptop turned off?: My WiFi is turned off. I tried network resetting and updating the drivers but it doesn't work. HELP MEE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-on-my-laptop-turned-off/5ec04b81-01ee-47bb-a8e4-a73e28fa7532
  4. my fan is turning off with the computer on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my fan is turning off with the computer on: Help, i don´t know what else can i do.I turn my computer on, and he start loading the software and i listen the fan working normal, but after awhile it decrease the rev...
  5. my fan is turning off with the computer on

my fan is turning off with the computer on: Help, i don´t know what else can i do.I turn my computer on, and he start loading the software and i listen the fan working normal, but after awhile it decrease the rev...
  6. My Computer Won't Turn off

My Computer Won't Turn off: Hi I Own A Windows 10 System, Its OS Is Windows 10 Pro, The Computer is less than 1 year old.Specs Are Here If NeededDevice name DESKTOP-9OHUAP9 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7600T CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable Product ID 00330-51295-89172-AAOEM...
  7. Why is my computer turning off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer turning off?: I don't want to turn it off. And when the computer is turned back on which is not easy because the button is not large like on my old computers and very hard to push I don't get the blue button restoring what I was working on when I left the computer. But twice the computer...
  8. My laptop’s wifi keeps getting turned off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop’s wifi keeps getting turned off: My laptop’s wifi has been turning off whenever I turn off my laptop. So if I turn off my laptop while it has wifi, and then turn it back on, the wifi will be off. When I check the “Network” to turn the wifi back on, there are no wifi options. The wifi only comes back when I...
  9. Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet: Hi, my computers model no. Is: 1C1WDV1 if you want to look it up on dell.com my computers Internet connection works properly at home but not at school because my wifi is not up to date with the schools wifi requirements. So I bought a wifi extender from net gear AC600 and it...
  10. My computer is generating a WiFi network with Mobile Hotspot turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer is generating a WiFi network with Mobile Hotspot turned off: When I check the available WiFi networks on my phone, there's one called DIRECT-VJ[My Computer Name]msJA. This network does not appear in my computer's available WiFi networks so I think it's safe to assume that it's generated by my computer. As I said, Mobile Hotspot is...