Windows 10: My wifi icon disappeared

Discus and support My wifi icon disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I’ve tried all the steps in these treads related to this problem and nothing works. It worked before just fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeslieStephens1, Mar 17, 2021.

1. My wifi icon disappeared

I’ve tried all the steps in these treads related to this problem and nothing works. It worked before just fine.

:)

LeslieStephens1, Mar 17, 2021

2. No WIFI icon in windows 10

So today when playing games, I noticed that the WIFI icon showed me that I am not connected to the internet, but I was still able to browse the internet. I used task manager to restart Explorer, and the WIFI icon disappeared completely. I tried disabling then enabling the driver, but nothing happened. What do I do to fix this problem? If I press the Network Icon in the action centre, it shows the network window, but it doesn't list the wifi networks.

TheStrangeTeste, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Mar 17, 2021
  4. My wifi icon disappeared

Icons have disappeared

Hi Robert,

Missing icons after a recent Windows update can be due to the changes made in your PC Settings while updating.
    Before we proceed with any troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you make sure that
    Show Desktop icons is enabled. Here's how:

• Right-click on the empty area on your desktop.
    • Choose View and you should see Show Desktop icons option.
    • Try checking and unchecking Show Desktop icons option a few times but remember to leave this option checked.

Should the issue persists, you can turn off tablet mode. Windows 10 is designed to work with touchscreen devices and touchscreen monitors and it comes with tablet mode that optimizes Windows 10 for touchscreen devices. apparently using tablet mode can sometimes
    cause your icons to disappear so let’s see how we can turn off tablet mode. Follow the steps below to turn off tablet mode:

• Open Settings > System and choose Tablet mode from the left.
    • Locate the Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet and set it to off.
    • Your desktop icons should now appear. If that doesn’t work, try turning on and off Tablet mode a few times.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

My wifi icon disappeared

1. My wifi icon disappeared - Similar Threads - wifi icon disappeared

2. Wifi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  3. Wifi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon disappeared: Hi, I did everything found here https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wi-fi-icon-missing-in-windows-11, and since I deleted the driver, I am not sure anymore what is the precise device's name. I have an Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU-HN174TS. Please help me, Ho...
  4. Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon and bluetooth disappeared: Yesterday I simply restarted my laptop because Bluetooth wasn't working properly. But apart from that everything worked fine. No updates, just a normal restart.After, I noticed the wifi wasn't picking up any network. I tried everything. Checked the drivers for updates,...
  5. My wifi icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi icon has disappeared: Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are bluetooth settings, but if I try to connect to any device it just says "bluetooth is not enabled", however the button to turn...
  6. My wifi icon has disappeared

My wifi icon has disappeared: Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are bluetooth settings, but if I try to connect to any device it just says "bluetooth is not enabled", however the button to turn...
  7. My wifi icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED: My wifi icon has disappeared from the network and internet settings on my laptop. It is also not picking up on any available networks around. I have windows 10 on a LENOVO YOGA laptop. I do not have access to wifi.HELP!!!...
  9. WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED

WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED: My wifi icon has disappeared from the network and internet settings on my laptop. It is also not picking up on any available networks around. I have windows 10 on a LENOVO YOGA laptop. I do not have access to wifi.HELP!!!...
  10. WIFI ICON DISAPPEARED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing