Windows 10: my wifi icon missing in taskbar and then i wifi there is no wifi except the airoplane mode...

Discus and support my wifi icon missing in taskbar and then i wifi there is no wifi except the airoplane mode... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; in networks there it is not showing wifi symbol there is only airoplane mode on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MallelaLikhith, Sep 18, 2020.

1. my wifi icon missing in taskbar and then i wifi there is no wifi except the airoplane mode...

1. in networks there it is not showing wifi symbol there is only airoplane mode on it

:)

MallelaLikhith, Sep 18, 2020

2. wifi network list and taskbar wifi icon is missing after windows10 update

after windows10 KB4486561 update my wifi icon and wifi list disappeared. My wifi is working very well though. I tried all suggested solution here:

Fix: Wireless Icon Missing From Taskbar In Windows 10

and here

Windows could not start Error 1068: The dependency or group failed to start the WLAN Auto Config serviceon the local computer.

but none of them worked for me. Also I tried to start "network list" service but it popped up error message and it didn't work either. How can I solve this problem?

here is my icon list from settings :

..and here is my taskbar

Erdem Caner, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Wifi icon missing from taskbar.

Hi,

We would like to know more about this issue with the WiFi icon not showing on the taskbar. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Have you tried connecting to the internet using an Ethernet?

In the meantime, you can refer to the posts that have been marked as an answer on this
    thread.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Sep 18, 2020
  4. NTM2003 Win User

my wifi icon missing in taskbar and then i wifi there is no wifi except the airoplane mode...

Wifi names

I was wondering can you put anything as a wifi name for example I wanted to put CIA-outpost-#### random number is that illegal? I've seen FBI surveillance van 006 before on my list of wifi names I can pick up.

NTM2003, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

my wifi icon missing in taskbar and then i wifi there is no wifi except the airoplane mode...

1. my wifi icon missing in taskbar and then i wifi there is no wifi except the airoplane mode... - Similar Threads - wifi icon missing

2. WIFI icon missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI icon missing: Every morning my WIFI icon is missing and I cant connect at all. I need to restart multiple times sometimes it would take 5 to 6 times before it went back. I want a permanent fix and not this kind of a joke. Please help me Im desperate....
  3. WIFI icon missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI icon missing: Every morning my WIFI icon is missing and I cant connect at all. I need to restart multiple times sometimes it would take 5 to 6 times before it went back. I want a permanent fix and not this kind of a joke. Please help me Im desperate....
  4. Wifi icon missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon missing: Hi, I'm Quang and I'm using Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop, It was great until the wifi icon is mission. I also reinstalled Win 10, tried several ways as some threads here but it didn't work.Strange thing is the wifi adapter is disappeared in the device manager. I also download...
  5. Wifi icon missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi icon missing: Wifi icon is missing and I've tried a lot of solutions but nothing seems to be working. Help please submitted by /u/matt_murdock_2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j08uyu/wifi_icon_missing/
  6. Missing the Wifi icon from the taskbar

Missing the Wifi icon from the taskbar: Hi. I'm using a Surface Pro with Windows 10 and recently experiencing this issue. I checked dozens of online posts and solutions but none of them worked. Here is how it started: my laptop had been working perfectly until like 2 weeks ago. It suddenly lost the wifi icon from...
  7. Wifi Icon missing

Wifi Icon missing: So, after a while i had installed win10 my wi-fi icon is gone and the problem is that in my setting the icon is activated and wi-fi driver works but still can t find a wifi to connect, only solution that i have find is to create a new connection at my home wifi and now i have...
  8. WiFi icon missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi icon missing: Sir when i update drivers then suddenly wifi icon is gone from task bar then i try every solutions but nothing works then i run the intel wireless tool kit then it's dignostic report says " wireless hardware is not bound to transport driver" help me sir...
  9. wifi icon missing

wifi icon missing: from 2nd july, after the last windows 10 update, wifi icon is missing and I am unable to connect to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-icon-missing/982e47a0-2836-4c78-bd59-1da1d5fe6619
  10. No wifi icon in taskbar

No wifi icon in taskbar: Windows 10 Home Recently, the Wifi/Internet icon has disappeared from my status bar, although it is checked in Settings. It is shown in Hidden Icons as 'Not connected, No connections available'. This is strange as I am connected to the Internet and everything is working...