Windows 10: my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10

Discus and support my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG] My wifi is away get the issue like this, is work like 5 min and is back again i already do anything i reinstall everything inculde drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NguyễnMạnh Dũng, Nov 22, 2020.

1. my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10

my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10 [​IMG] My wifi is away get the issue like this, is work like 5 min and is back again i already do anything i reinstall everything inculde drivers and windows even the bios but still not work, is this windows version bug or something i really really need help !!!
    My laptop : Asus ROG strix G531gt

:)

NguyễnMạnh Dũng, Nov 22, 2020

2. Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working.

Dell Laptop with Intel AC 9462 wireless adapter.
    This was a G3 3579. Step #3 is what actually fixed it.

Symptoms:
    Windows 10 unable to enable wifi (So it seems)

Wifi does not detect any wireless connections.

1. Dell Uninstall SmartByte application and Drivers

2. Device Manager / intel wifi adapter properties / Under the advanced tab
    for AC 9462 you can find an option called Passive Aggressiveness change the value to medium-low from initiall medium.

3. If the above doesn't fix it and you still can't see any wireless network.
    On the same advanced tab enable "Throughput Booster"

It's something with the Intel wifi chip and this 'ThroughputBooster'

IowaFarmBoy, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Gr1su Win User
    Win10x32 driver for Intel AC 8265 WLAN wifi needed

Hi Railtech!

Thats the problem, it explicitely says: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 (64-bit only)

And so it refuses to install x32 driver version for AC8265 ending with error message.

All Intel drivers have following notes:
    Note: The following products support only 64-bit version of Windows10.

• Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

Anyway my windows 10x32 found a driver from a HDD with Win7x32 installation and it is even working.
    But without this HDD online I cant install any Win10x32 driver.

Gr1su, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10

1. my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10 - Similar Threads - wifi intel 9650

2. Persistent Intel AC 9650 code 10 glitch makes it impossible to use my laptop, any permanent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Intel AC 9650 code 10 glitch makes it impossible to use my laptop, any permanent...: A few weeks ago, my laptop's wifi suddenly disappeared from the system, upon doing a little research and configuration, i learned that this was a fairly common glitch with the Intel AC 9650 hardware, and occurs after Windows updates.Usually, going to the device manager and...
  3. Persistent Intel AC 9650 code 10 glitch makes it impossible to use my laptop, any permanent...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Intel AC 9650 code 10 glitch makes it impossible to use my laptop, any permanent...: A few weeks ago, my laptop's wifi suddenly disappeared from the system, upon doing a little research and configuration, i learned that this was a fairly common glitch with the Intel AC 9650 hardware, and occurs after Windows updates.Usually, going to the device manager and...
  4. Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10: Currently using an Asus Spin 5 laptop running Windows 11. I can't connect to the internet at all via wifi. There is no wifi icon available at the taskbar, except bluetooth. When checked under Device Manager, the wifi adapter has a code 10 error, {Operation Failed} The...
  5. Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10

Intel AC 9560 cannot be started error code:10: Currently using an Asus Spin 5 laptop running Windows 11. I can't connect to the internet at all via wifi. There is no wifi icon available at the taskbar, except bluetooth. When checked under Device Manager, the wifi adapter has a code 10 error, {Operation Failed} The...
  6. network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...: a couple weeks ago my laptops wifi just disappeared out of the blue and it doesn’t want to show up after i tried to trouble then it said the intel r wireless ac 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems i tried to fix it and it just wont work so i would...
  7. network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...

network adapter problems found the intel r wireless ac 9650 adapter is experiencing driver...: a couple weeks ago my laptops wifi just disappeared out of the blue and it doesn’t want to show up after i tried to trouble then it said the intel r wireless ac 9560 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems i tried to fix it and it just wont work so i would...
  8. My laptop’s wifi keeps getting turned off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop’s wifi keeps getting turned off: My laptop’s wifi has been turning off whenever I turn off my laptop. So if I turn off my laptop while it has wifi, and then turn it back on, the wifi will be off. When I check the “Network” to turn the wifi back on, there are no wifi options. The wifi only comes back when I...
  9. Intel Wireless-AC 9560 code 10 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Wireless-AC 9560 code 10 error: Hey guys, Since I updated my PC (HP Pavillion) on Saturday (Win 10 v2004), the WiFi and Bluetooth have “disappeared” from the settings. When I go to the device manager > Network adapters > Intel Wireless-AC 9560 it says - “ The device can not restart (code 10) {Operation...
  10. Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on: I recently decided to upgrade the wifi for my HP envy dv4 laptop. It came with an intel centrino wireless n 2230 which is capped at less than half my normal download speed. I made sure to uninstall the drivers for the 2230 before putting in the newer 7260. I also made...