Windows 10: my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10

Discus and support my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [IMG] My wifi is away get the issue like this, is work like 5 min and is back again i already do anything i reinstall everything inculde drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NguyễnMạnh Dũng, Nov 22, 2020.

1. my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10

my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10 [​IMG] My wifi is away get the issue like this, is work like 5 min and is back again i already do anything i reinstall everything inculde drivers and windows even the bios but still not work, is this windows version bug or something i really really need help !!!
    My laptop : Asus ROG strix G531gt

:)

NguyễnMạnh Dũng, Nov 22, 2020

2. Intel Wireless-AC 9462 not working.

Dell Laptop with Intel AC 9462 wireless adapter.
    This was a G3 3579. Step #3 is what actually fixed it.

Symptoms:
    Windows 10 unable to enable wifi (So it seems)

Wifi does not detect any wireless connections.

1. Dell Uninstall SmartByte application and Drivers

2. Device Manager / intel wifi adapter properties / Under the advanced tab
    for AC 9462 you can find an option called Passive Aggressiveness change the value to medium-low from initiall medium.

3. If the above doesn't fix it and you still can't see any wireless network.
    On the same advanced tab enable "Throughput Booster"

It's something with the Intel wifi chip and this 'ThroughputBooster'

IowaFarmBoy, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Gr1su Win User
    Win10x32 driver for Intel AC 8265 WLAN wifi needed

Hi Railtech!

Thats the problem, it explicitely says: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 (64-bit only)

And so it refuses to install x32 driver version for AC8265 ending with error message.

All Intel drivers have following notes:
    Note: The following products support only 64-bit version of Windows10.

• Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

Anyway my windows 10x32 found a driver from a HDD with Win7x32 installation and it is even working.
    But without this HDD online I cant install any Win10x32 driver.

Gr1su, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10

1. my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10 - Similar Threads - wifi intel 9650

2. Intel Wireless-AC 9560 code 10 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Wireless-AC 9560 code 10 error: Hey guys, Since I updated my PC (HP Pavillion) on Saturday (Win 10 v2004), the WiFi and Bluetooth have “disappeared” from the settings. When I go to the device manager > Network adapters > Intel Wireless-AC 9560 it says - “ The device can not restart (code 10) {Operation...
  3. Turn off auto update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn off auto update.: This last update took out my sound and some programs stopped working. Is there a way to turn off updates besides scheduling them a month out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-auto-update/3585d437-9248-4340-8356-49c85a747ff2
  4. Auto turn off network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto turn off network: Hi please help me why auto turn off my wifi My windows is update and all drivers but auto torn off wifi or when run steam and start the game my wifi is auto run off and my ping is time out...
  5. Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel dual band wireless ac 7260 unable to turn wifi on: I recently decided to upgrade the wifi for my HP envy dv4 laptop. It came with an intel centrino wireless n 2230 which is capped at less than half my normal download speed. I made sure to uninstall the drivers for the 2230 before putting in the newer 7260. I also made...
  6. Screen auto turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen auto turn off: Hello. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and am having trouble with my screens powering off. They with turn off at the specified time but then will come right back on. Has anyone else had that problem?...
  7. Turn off auto scroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off auto scroll: How do I turn off auto scroll on my HP laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-auto-scroll/b414d54b-d266-4497-a9f2-e0f4432dfc8b
  8. laptop's ac power keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop's ac power keeps turning off: Hi, My laptop's battery is no good so I always use the laptop on ac power. It was working fine last night but today it keeps shutting down after a minute or so. I've just noticed the battery icon will start off showing the power plug next to it but then the plug...
  9. Wifi turned off

Wifi turned off: <p>Hi there.</p><p>I am using a Dell Latitude E5540 and updated my Windows to ''Windows 10, version 1803."</p><p></p><p>Now my wifi keeps turning off every time I restart my computer. I try to turn it on manually, but it doesn't work.&nbsp;</p><p></p><p>Also, my Airplane mode...
  10. Strange Download speed on Intel Wifi Ac 3165

Strange Download speed on Intel Wifi Ac 3165: Network is setup as following ADSL Modem Sagecomm 2704N (DNS Host) (SSID: Wifi) ----- Router Dual Band wireless N (Openwrt Installed) (SSID : OpenWrt 2.4Ghz and OpenWrt 5 Ghz) . Internet was down for a few days due to an issue with the copper wire, it was restored...