Windows 10: My wifi is fine one second then gets a yellow arning sign on it the next and now internet...

Discus and support My wifi is fine one second then gets a yellow arning sign on it the next and now internet... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just got this laptop a few days ago and ever since the Wi-Fi has been going off and on the Wi-Fi would be working okay for awhile then it would have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thepandadog2, Apr 16, 2019.

1. My wifi is fine one second then gets a yellow arning sign on it the next and now internet...

I just got this laptop a few days ago and ever since the Wi-Fi has been going off and on the Wi-Fi would be working okay for awhile then it would have a yellow caution sign on it and wouldn't work. I didn't know how to fix it and couldn't find anyone with my specific problem so I would just switch to my other Wi-Fi network we have our regular one then our second one with the same name but with 5G at the end and then that one would just get the yellow caution sign and I would have to disconnect and switch back to the other one. Not only that I have been trying to play a video game called Roblox on it which is quite hard already with the Wi-Fi going on and off but the game also freezes a lot when I try to play it and then I have to restart it by holding the power button. And now my internet is back for now since I switched networks but I need a more permanent solution other than switching networks and while I have my Wi-Fi now the Roblox website is the only website that won't load it will show me the home screen with only a picture of my avatar and the "Hello _____________!" But then it just shows 3 loading dots and that's it no games or friends or anything. I was really excited about this computer but now I'm just disappointed that I can't get anything done. I have a windows 10 hp laptop and I'm using internet explorer can someone please help?

:)

thepandadog2, Apr 16, 2019
  2. June1_2 Win User

WIFI Yellow Exclamation Mark Error - completely fine after restart

Whenever I turn on my laptop, there is a yellow exclamation mark on wifi on the task bar.

The Internet is completely working but the laptop doesn't get the service.

When I restart the Window, then it works just fine.

I tried to shut down my laptop and take it to the class. when I turn it on, still... yellow sign.

No matter where I go, it does the same thing.

Please help me to fix it. It really bothers me...

June1_2, Apr 16, 2019
  3. uzielkr Win User
    Yellow Exclamation mark over Internet icon

Hello, I have Windows 10 pro and I am able to connect to my Router wifi without any issues and have a working internet connection. I am able to browse internet and ping my DNS server, gateway etc, no issues but there is an yellow exclamation mark over the
    wifi internet icon in notification area. When I take my cursor there, popup says Limited connection next to my SSID!! When I click on it, below wifi icon, tag says "no internet". Earlier this yellow mark used to appear when there was no internet access. What
    all troubleshooting I have done:

• Updated the wifi card drivers.
    • Checked for any firewall/security software conflicts.
    • Upgraded the router firmware and also used another router.
    • Changed the DNS from ISP to google to other open dns ip addresses.
    • Deleted and recreated wifi profile.

Please suggest what else I can do and if I am missing something. Thanx

uzielkr, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Miseria Win User

My wifi is fine one second then gets a yellow arning sign on it the next and now internet...

WiFi No Internet

Hi. I have tried everything for countless hours today with no avail. Yellow exclamation mark in the WiFi icon, No Internet, DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN when I try to use Chrome, No network access and unidentified network in the Centre. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the wireless card, changing drivers, all sorts of DNS, all sorts of commands, rebooting everything, ethernet cable, virus scans, disabling firewalls and so on. This all happened when I updated yesterday and then uninstalled AVG, before it was working fine. Internet works like a charm on other devices, and my wireless card is listed as working properly when checked. I have no idea what else to try. Thank you.

Miseria, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

My wifi is fine one second then gets a yellow arning sign on it the next and now internet...

1. My wifi is fine one second then gets a yellow arning sign on it the next and now internet... - Similar Threads - wifi fine second

2. No internet, wifi is fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet, wifi is fine: Help! I've tried EVERYTHING! I was on my laptop until 2am, everything was working fine. Went to bed leaving several tabs open in Google to continue my work in the am. I have a Dell Inspiron, running windows 10. I woke in the morning to find my computer was off, I Thought that...
  3. No internet, wifi is fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet, wifi is fine: Help! I've tried EVERYTHING! I was on my laptop until 2am, everything was working fine. Went to bed leaving several tabs open in Google to continue my work in the am. I have a Dell Inspiron, running windows 10. I woke in the morning to find my computer was off, I Thought that...
  4. No internet, wifi is fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Edge can't get Internet, 365 can't sign in, Chrome is fine.

Edge can't get Internet, 365 can't sign in, Chrome is fine.: On one of our domain computers at my work, I've come across something strange. Chrome is able to open and access the internet, surf everything just fine. Edge, however, says there is no connection. Office365 can't sign in while in Word, Excel, or any other program. I...
  6. How to fix yellow sign of Wifi adapter ?

How to fix yellow sign of Wifi adapter ?: Hi I work normally for few days then suddenly when I boot my computer I get no internet and I find yellow sign on my usb wifi adapter (netgear) so I changed the usb adapter to another socket and that fixed the problem for a while then it happen again and it does not matter...
  7. My internet on my PC disconnects every 10 seconds for one second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My internet on my PC disconnects every 10 seconds for one second: I have had my PC for about a month, it was running fine until I encountered an issue with my wifi where it would run fine fore about 10 seconds, then disconnect for one. I bought a new connect and am experiencing the same issues, please help....
  8. Can't connect to internet, but router & wifi fine

Can't connect to internet, but router & wifi fine: Have Win 10, and just moved house, last house had virgin media fibre and the internet to main PC would disappear 2-3 times daily, but wifi was ok. Virgin came out and checked the line & router twice, and said the line was perfect at 100 meg, changed the router to be safe and...
  9. WIFI Yellow Exclamation Mark Error - completely fine after restart

WIFI Yellow Exclamation Mark Error - completely fine after restart: Whenever I turn on my laptop, there is a yellow exclamation mark on wifi on the task bar. The Internet is completely working but the laptop doesn't get the service. When I restart the Window, then it works just fine. I tried to shut down my laptop and take it to the...
  10. Wifi fine, but no internet - keeps happening

Wifi fine, but no internet - keeps happening: Hi, I have a home-built PC running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, with an ASUS Z97-Deluxe motherboard. I've had it working at my home for over a year but recently moved it into an office at a completely different location running fibre broadband (by BT/British Telecom). For the first...