Windows 10: my wifi is not work please help me

Discus and support my wifi is not work please help me in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG]wifi is not working this is show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rajukumar6, Aug 24, 2019.

1. my wifi is not work please help me

my wifi is not work please help me [​IMG]wifi is not working this is show

:)

rajukumar6, Aug 24, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Aug 24, 2019
  4. my wifi is not work please help me

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

my wifi is not work please help me

1. my wifi is not work please help me - Similar Threads - wifi please help

2. TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME.: my system is Nitro AN515-43MANUFACTURER - ACER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-please-help-me/59843bde-ac96-42b8-9152-9b65437ca4b6
  3. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  4. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  5. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. My WIFI gets disconnected frequently . Please help me.

My WIFI gets disconnected frequently . Please help me.: I am using windows 10 with 11th gen intel ausu vivo laptop . MY 5G wifi gets frequently disconnected . Updated , uninstalled and reinstalled wifi adapter intel R wifi 6 ax201 160mhz 100 time but same issue Especially with 5g network . I have attached the troubleshoot. Please...
  7. Wifi not working, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working, please help: I dont know what happened but I cant turn on my Wifi anymore, my wifi icon just disappeared. I have tried enabling it through the taskbar settings but still I cant see the wifi icon and also one more thing, if I somehow get to the wifi window , there is only Airplane Mode...
  8. Wifi problems, Please help me.

Wifi problems, Please help me.: Lately, I've been having issues with my wifi. I can not connect to the internet. When I did the troubleshooting for my internet connections. It would always say "Wi-fi doesn´t have a valid IP configuration." I tried everything, I tried network resetting many times. Nothing...
  9. Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me fix my wifi connection it's driving me insane: Ok so for the past few months I've been facing issues while connecting to my wifi. I was able to connect to and use it with my phone but not my laptop. I kinda found a temporary fix which was to set use random address for this network to change daily. This worked for a while...
  10. Help me with my Wifi please

Help me with my Wifi please: OK so, I keep getting a problem with my WiFi, whenever I start playing or try using the computer it randomly disconnects. I then try troubleshooting and get this error "your computer appears to be correctly configured but the DNS server is not responding." So I go on YouTube...