Windows 10: My wifi is not working. It disconnect within 5 min everytime when i connect to it.

Discus and support My wifi is not working. It disconnect within 5 min everytime when i connect to it. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone i am having a serious issue with my wireless network connection. It disconnect within 5min and when i reconnect it back it can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DixitDobariya, Apr 16, 2020.

1. My wifi is not working. It disconnect within 5 min everytime when i connect to it.

Hello everyone i am having a serious issue with my wireless network connection. It disconnect within 5min and when i reconnect it back it can not connect and show the error that can't connect to this network. I tried every solution that i got like unchecking the power manager in device manager.. Uninstall the driver and restart the pc to reinstall it back.. I did actually this 100 times but still i am having this serious problem. I also tried to reset the network using power shell but nevertheless it still happening. I lost my track from my work. Please Microsoft solve this problem. It's ruining our routines and works.

:)

DixitDobariya, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Lumia 930 WiFi stops working

Have same issue on a 930, the 920 doesnt have the issue at all so can confirm its model specific.

I can replicate the issue following the steps below. Anyone else have it following these steps?

• Restart the phone
    • Connect to 2GHz wifi network (connects)
    • Disconnect from wifi
    • lock screen and leave it for 15 mins
    • Connect to 2GHz wifi network (fails)

EmanueleCiurleo, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Alex_S537 Win User

My wifi is not working. It disconnect within 5 min everytime when i connect to it.

Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting Windows

Hi.

I have a Windows 10 desktop which I built my self 2 years ago, with no issues or problems at all until today.

My Internet connection drops 5 mins after starting windows, even less than 5 mins.

I've always used ethernet connection. I've tried these solutions:

• Disabling/enabling the network adapter.
    • Resetting the IP (with the command netsh int ip reset )
    • Deleting/removing the driver so that, after restarting, Windows 10 can install the driver again.
    • I even tried with two different wifi adapters, without sucess.
    • The wlan report shows "The network is disconnected because the user wants to establish a new connection", but I'm not sure what to do about this.

My PC has two operating systems (Windows 10 and Ubuntu). Ubuntu doesn't have any of those connectivity problems.

All other devices on my network work perfectly, so the problem must be on Windows. I haven't installed any update.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Alex_S537, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

My wifi is not working. It disconnect within 5 min everytime when i connect to it.

1. My wifi is not working. It disconnect within 5 min everytime when i connect to it. - Similar Threads - wifi working disconnect

2. Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  3. Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  4. My wifi keeps disconnecting and when i try to connect to it. It says that it cant connect,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps disconnecting and when i try to connect to it. It says that it cant connect,...: so i have a Acer Aspire 5 with a Intel Core i5 12450H and the problem with the internet started even when i first got it, i tried updating my drivers, reseting the pc, but it still caused the same problem. the only thing that helped is if i connected to the networt via...
  5. Wifi disconnects everytime I turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnects everytime I turn on my pc: Hi, So my situation is when I turn on my pc every device connected gets disconnected including the pc too. Eventually it does reconnect to the internet after 30 mins delay or so and I can't have this since I'm working and also I might disrupt everyone else's business while...
  6. HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins

HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins: Hi guys, My HP Envy 6 laptop's WiFi connection is dropping from around 5 mins to 5 mins. I have to reconnect it manually each time. I suspect this might be an outdated driver issue. I'm aware Windows 10 isn't officially supported for my model and there aren't any win10...
  7. My computer keeps disconnecting from WiFi everytime I download

My computer keeps disconnecting from WiFi everytime I download: So I've been trying to download a total of 6 .rar files around 3gb each from a Google Drive with no success at all. Every time I try, my laptop disconnects from WiFi. I've been trying for a couple of days with the same outcome every time. It does not even reach the 1gb mark....
  8. Wifi not working when VPN disconnected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working when VPN disconnected: Hey Guys, I was using windscribe but whenever it is disconnected, my wifi wont work for some reason. I have tried uninstalling the software, resetting network settings via windows setting but no avail I also noticed that if I am connected to my 5Ghz wifi and VPN, It wont...
  9. When VPN Connects, WiFi Disconnects

When VPN Connects, WiFi Disconnects: Thank you for taking a look at my thread.. This has never been an issue that I am aware of.... but... when I connect my VPN my wifi seems to disconnect. When I disconnect VPN the Wifi resumes. My settings haven't changed and its always been fine. Now I see that if I enter...
  10. 5 GHZ Wifi not working, Wifi adapter appears but connects and disconnects from the wifi...

5 GHZ Wifi not working, Wifi adapter appears but connects and disconnects from the wifi...: I have this problem with every wifi adapter i tried, and on my other PC my current adapter works perfectly. I bought this adapter 3 weeks ago and this problem started 2 days ago, however i had it on previous adapters. Changing the Wireless mod property in device manager to...