Windows 10: My wifi is not working properly

Discus and support My wifi is not working properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For a while my wifi would have issues connecting to my house wifi. I decided to buy a wifi adapter and after using that I noticed how my wifi would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BoralbMimani, May 5, 2019.

1. My wifi is not working properly

For a while my wifi would have issues connecting to my house wifi. I decided to buy a wifi adapter and after using that I noticed how my wifi would find 1-2 networks to connect while my wifi adapter one would find many more. Funny enough neither will work on their own, but if I connect first through the wifi adapter then through the wifi on my laptop then it works. I have attached 2 pics of how the wifi list comes when I am using my adapter or the in built one.

I know it is not much information but I don't have any idea what else to check or how it was caused. Unless it could be a hardware issue. My wifi is not working properly dd9da6b4-664b-4e55-876d-6b8a153477e9?upload=true.png My wifi is not working properly 8b479d07-e88e-43d7-a3ab-f0e0cd630a94?upload=true.png

:)

BoralbMimani, May 5, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 5, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, May 5, 2019
  4. My wifi is not working properly

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 5, 2019
Thema:

My wifi is not working properly

1. My wifi is not working properly - Similar Threads - wifi working properly

2. Wifi card/driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi card/driver not working properly: Recently built a brand new PC for myself. Had to go out and buy a wireless adapter PCi card because the motherboard didn't come with Wi-Fi. After setting up the thing the first time, it worked exactly how it was supposed to. Came back the next day didn't shut the computer off...
  3. Wifi doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi doesn't work properly: Hello there,I am using a desktop and I connect a adapter for using wifi.When I connect any pendrive on my pc the wifi connection getting lost. But when I disconnect my pendrive everything are going well.Now what's the problem and how can I solve that issue?Thank you...
  4. WiFi and Bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi and Bluetooth not working properly: For the past few months, neither services have been working properly, and I have been accessing the internet via ethernet instead. For WiFi, the networks tab does not show up on the taskbar, and is not an option on the "Add or remove quick actions" window. I can open up the...
  5. Wifi not working properly

Wifi not working properly: Hi all, My wifi keeps dropping out on my laptop. It works on all other devices, but not always on my laptop Dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1. When i restart my laptop it works 50% of the time, but eventually drops out. Also, if the wifi is working and I close the web browser google...
  6. My wifi is not working properly

My wifi is not working properly: I can't connect my wifi in laptop after windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-is-not-working-properly/4333565c-dde1-4049-934a-c47934662a3e
  7. Wifi card doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi card doesn't work properly: Hello everyone. I have a old laptop, it's a Lenovo G580 2689. I'm living an issue with the wifi card. While using linux, that worked well. But, on windows, it randomly disconnects and the download/upload speed sucks. I think it's a driver issue, because on linux I was using...
  8. Wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working properly: Pre built rog build, g20bm Wifi not working properly at all Connects to network but incredibly slow or not working at all, alternates between the two Sometimes it disconnects itself without warning or reasoning Wifi works with all other devices and was the same with...
  9. laptop wifi not working properly

laptop wifi not working properly: Dell Inspirion 7720 I5-7230M 8gb Ram 500 gb SSD Windows 10 1903 wifi card intel N7260 updated drivers My users laptop won't connect to the router faster than 30Mbps - other laptops connect at 200+/- Mbps. I swapped wifi cards - and condition persisted. Any...
  10. My wifi doesn't work properly

My wifi doesn't work properly: HI my wifi sometimes disappears And the windows says "we couldn't find wireless devices on this pc" but after a while My wifi appears and works properly now what can I do to solve this problem Thanks...