Windows 10: my wifi is very slow

Discus and support my wifi is very slow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my wifi is very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-is-very-slow/81f1df1c-7d06-48d2-af64-8e3280fb254a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ninosolazzi(:, Feb 10, 2019.

1. my wifi is very slow

my wifi is very slow

:)

ninosolazzi(:, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Wifi Very Slow

Hi,

The following are some reasons that may cause of the slow WiFi connection.

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

To isolate the concern, have you checked if the issue persists with other devices? For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Marby Rey, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Wifi very slow on laptop, but ok on other devices - Windows 10

Hi Annu

I've had the same problem as Panayiotis1984. Upgraded to Windows 10 on my Lenovo from windows 8.1 - now the wifi is painfully slow. The wifi still works fine on my other devices (smartphone etc).

I tried the steps that you suggested but they did not bring an improvement.

Any other suggestions?

Michael

MichaelCNZ, Feb 10, 2019
  4. my wifi is very slow

e61i slow wifi

Hello,

I have an e61i and the wifi works but the download is slow. I compare it with a laptop connected to the same wifi access point and the laptop is about 10x faster at least. Any suggestions? phone is new so it has relatively latest software. thanks for any suggestions.

Daniel

laboheme---01, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

my wifi is very slow

1. my wifi is very slow - Similar Threads - wifi very slow

2. wifi is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi is very slow: wifi is very slow when i plug in my charger on my laptop. All other devises work well with this wifi. This happened after I updated windows from prior version to 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-very-slow/d6c5861d-f0b2-4773-b461-adcc71641692
  3. wifi is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi is very slow: wifi is very slow when i plug in my charger on my laptop. All other devises work well with this wifi. This happened after I updated windows from prior version to 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-is-very-slow/d6c5861d-f0b2-4773-b461-adcc71641692
  4. Wifi Very Slow On My Laptop - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Very Slow On My Laptop - Windows 11: It's weird that recently my wifi connection speed on my laptop and only on my laptop that slow while the other devices that use the same wifi is having full speed which is 100mbps while my laptop only got 8mbpsI run the Windows Network Diagnostic but the result was fineI...
  5. Wifi Very Slow On My Laptop - Windows 11

Wifi Very Slow On My Laptop - Windows 11: It's weird that recently my wifi connection speed on my laptop and only on my laptop that slow while the other devices that use the same wifi is having full speed which is 100mbps while my laptop only got 8mbpsI run the Windows Network Diagnostic but the result was fineI...
  6. Very slow wifi speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow wifi speed: All of a sudden this week, my pcs wifi speeds have gone incredibly low and i can no longer run any online game without massive lag spikes. Although, when i do a wifi speed test online, this seems fine and on any other device in my house the wifi is perfect.Ive searched so...
  7. Very slow wifi speed

Very slow wifi speed: All of a sudden this week, my pcs wifi speeds have gone incredibly low and i can no longer run any online game without massive lag spikes. Although, when i do a wifi speed test online, this seems fine and on any other device in my house the wifi is perfect.Ive searched so...
  8. Very slow wifi speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Wifi Adapter very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi Adapter very slow: Hai, right now i'm using Acer Aspire E14 with additional usb wifi adapter by TOTO LINK, when I using google or youtube with my laptop, sometimes I often experiencing very slow internet speed, it doesn't happened on my smartphone, so I conclude that this must be something...
  10. Very slow WiFi on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow WiFi on Windows 10: I recently got a new Lenovo Ideapad. After updating Windows and MSOffice, I started using it as I normally would. It works fine. I could go to Dictionary.com or Wikipedia and CNN except the WiFi is very slow. I've tried connecting via ethernet and the speed seems to be...