Windows 10: My wifi isnt working at all.

Discus and support My wifi isnt working at all. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i have been having issues with connecting to the internet. no matter what i do the interner always stays a globe with a blocked sign on it. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimmySummers1, Mar 18, 2020.

1. My wifi isnt working at all.

Hello i have been having issues with connecting to the internet. no matter what i do the interner always stays a globe with a blocked sign on it. i cant connect to the internet with working wires. i have tried literally resetting my whole pc and the problem still stays. please i need help i cannot find any solutions on the internet for it and i cant connect on my computer.

:)

TimmySummers1, Mar 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Mar 18, 2020
  4. My wifi isnt working at all.

Wifi not working after upgrading from Windows 7

I have just upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7. Since doing this my wifi is no longer working. Wifi is turned on but no networks are showing. Unfortunately I only have my mobile as a hot spot to use for Internet so I can not connect an ether net cable to check if it works that way.
    I had a vpn installed on my windows 7 system and read that this may be to blame. I reverted back to win 7 and uninstalled it but when I reupgraded to 10 I still have the same issue. I found the following instructions for a fix.. Fortunately – there is a solution.
    "Step 1 – First things first, Right-Click the newly-reinstated Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the drop-down menu.
    Step 2 – Type out the following command, then hit the Enter key
    reg delete HKCRCLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f
    Step 3 – Enter the below command into the Command Prompt and then triumphantly hit the Enter key
    netcfg -v -u dni_dne
    Step 4 – Restart the PC and then double-check your wifi settings. You should now see a revived list of all of the available networks within range."
    However when I try step 1 it says "error: invalid key name. Type "reg delete /?" For usage."
    Any help is greatly appreciated as I will have to revert back again if I can't get it working.

MonsterFish, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

My wifi isnt working at all.

1. My wifi isnt working at all. - Similar Threads - wifi isnt working

2. my mic isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mic isnt working: so my mic on my pc hasnt been working lately. i was recently on a discord call with my friend and while talking, my mic suddenly disconnected. i searched in the settings to change it to the input device but it wasnt even an option. i have unplugged it and plugged it back in...
  3. My z key isnt working at all anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My z key isnt working at all anymore: Title gives you a basic rundown, but I'll detail it here:I've tried:-Uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them-Running a virus scan-Changing my language inputIt's also a laptop so I can't exactly get a new keyboard or anything sadly. I can, however, copy and paste it,...
  4. My z key isnt working at all anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My z key isnt working at all anymore: Title gives you a basic rundown, but I'll detail it here:I've tried:-Uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them-Running a virus scan-Changing my language inputIt's also a laptop so I can't exactly get a new keyboard or anything sadly. I can, however, copy and paste it,...
  5. My z key isnt working at all anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Wifi not working at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working at all: The WiFi option disappeared from the menu thing and now I can't connect to WiFi at all I tried ethernet and a WiFi usb that worked withi a sim and had no luck I tried to do a network reset and the first time I did it gave me a blue screen when I restarted the code was...
  7. Wifi not working at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not working at all: The WiFi option disappeared from the menu thing and now I can't connect to WiFi at all I tried ethernet and a WiFi usb that worked withi a sim and had no luck I tried to do a network reset and the first time I did it gave me a blue screen when I restarted the code was...
  8. My wifi icon isnt in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi icon isnt in my taskbar: nvm, i just drag it. can you delete this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-icon-isnt-in-my-taskbar/ccdfbcf2-fb0d-4417-8b61-69d66bb1f07c
  9. WiFi is not working at all

WiFi is not working at all: Dear Microsoft Community, Today, I have updated the operating system of my laptop with windows 10 with erasing all files from the previous version (win 7). After the up gradation, I have faced two major problems: 1. After installation of any programmer, I have...
  10. wifi isnt working

wifi isnt working: So my wifi is not even showing up on windows 10 I went to my control panel and network and internet then I went to network and connections but when I got there my ethernet showed up but there was no wifi option...