Windows 10: My wifi keep disconnecting from windows 10

Discus and support My wifi keep disconnecting from windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After windows 10 latest update i am facing this wifi disconnecting issue I don't know how it will be fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NihalKohona, Sep 21, 2020.

1. My wifi keep disconnecting from windows 10

After windows 10 latest update i am facing this wifi disconnecting issue I don't know how it will be fixed

:)

NihalKohona, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      My wifi keep disconnecting from windows 10 [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My wifi keep disconnecting from windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

My wifi keep disconnecting from windows 10

1. My wifi keep disconnecting from windows 10 - Similar Threads - wifi keep disconnecting

2. My windows 10 Pro keep disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 Pro keep disconnecting from wifi: Hello,My windows 10 Pro keeps disconnecting from wifi , then when I turn wifi off the button of turning on get disabled then I had to go to device manager to disable/enable The WiFi driver to get the WiFi back, Is there any solution to this problem ?Thanks...
  3. My windows 10 Pro keep disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 Pro keep disconnecting from wifi: Hello,My windows 10 Pro keeps disconnecting from wifi , then when I turn wifi off the button of turning on get disabled then I had to go to device manager to disable/enable The WiFi driver to get the WiFi back, Is there any solution to this problem ?Thanks...
  4. My windows 10 Pro keep disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My wifi keeps disconnected from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi keeps disconnected from the internet: Using the wifi keeps disconnected from wifi ,I tried so many tricks available in youtube and internet but nothing gives me the output properly ,Power management mode is not displaying in my laptop...
  6. My wifi keeps disconnected from the internet

My wifi keeps disconnected from the internet: Using the wifi keeps disconnected from wifi ,I tried so many tricks available in youtube and internet but nothing gives me the output properly ,Power management mode is not displaying in my laptop...
  7. My laptop keeps disconnecting from WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps disconnecting from WiFi: My laptop windows 11 keeps randomly disconnecting from WiFi and then I have to manually reconnect to it once again by turning it off and on in my laptop. Not sure how to solve this issue. I thought it could be a computer virus so I scanned my laptop with two different...
  8. My laptop keeps disconnecting from WiFi

My laptop keeps disconnecting from WiFi: My laptop windows 11 keeps randomly disconnecting from WiFi and then I have to manually reconnect to it once again by turning it off and on in my laptop. Not sure how to solve this issue. I thought it could be a computer virus so I scanned my laptop with two different...
  9. Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps disconnecting from wifi: My computer keeps disconnecting from wifi, the only solution to fix it is to restart it and then after 5 minutes it disconnects and then I have to restart it again. I found a temporary solution, which is using a network adapter but it also keeps disconnecting so I unplug the...
  10. Windows keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows keeps disconnecting from wifi: I have Windows 10. Installed about two weeks ago. For the last two days, Windows disconnects me from wifi and often won't reconnect without reboots of router and laptop. I know the wifi is working fine because I get wifi easily and maintain wifi on iPad and smartphone. Is...