Windows 10: My WiFi keeps disconneting from network and I have to mannually reconnect

Discus and support My WiFi keeps disconneting from network and I have to mannually reconnect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My WIFI keeps disconnecting from network and I have to manually reconnect. What can I do to correct?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaymondMarcotte1, May 1, 2020.

1. My WiFi keeps disconneting from network and I have to mannually reconnect

My WIFI keeps disconnecting from network and I have to manually reconnect. What can I do to correct?

:)

RaymondMarcotte1, May 1, 2020

2. Anomalous WiFi Reconnection

Wondering what (if anything) this was about: WiFi disconnected on wife's computer.

1. Checked, WiFi itself working.
    2. Ran Network Trouble Shooter, which usually fixes such problems; failed.
    3. Ran Hardware Trouble Shooter, nothing found.
    4. Checked Wireless Card in Device Manager; indicated as working properly.
    5. Restarted computer; still no WiFi.
    6. Although Notification icon was black, clicked on it to see if anything there, found that the WiFi network was "Secured." Clicked on that, saw that it was set to connect automatically, clicked on that, failed. Tried once more, failed, so deselected automatic connection, clicked again, and WiFi was reconnect instantaneously.

I think that that covers most, if not all of the steps I took to fix the problem. Any idea as to what caused this, and as to why non-automatic reconnect worked without even asking for the router's password?

Not Myself, May 1, 2020
  3. Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 1, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

My WiFi keeps disconneting from network and I have to mannually reconnect

Anomalous WiFi Reconnection

No idea what caused it, I too have once in a blue moon been 'secured' but no internet. Disconnect and reconnect is the usual fix.

As to the password, if you have ever connected successfully in the past and had ticked 'automatically connect' then Windows would have remembered the connection and its password. Go to Settings > Network & Internet > WiFi and click 'Manage known networks' to see the list of stored connections. Click on one and you can 'Forget' it - then you'll be asked for a password next time you connect.

Bree, May 1, 2020
Thema:

My WiFi keeps disconneting from network and I have to mannually reconnect

1. My WiFi keeps disconneting from network and I have to mannually reconnect - Similar Threads - WiFi keeps disconneting

2. My pc keeps reconnecting to my Wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps reconnecting to my Wifi.: In Device manger it shows caution mark on WAN miniport IP driver, it says ,"Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. Code 56".What should I do?...
  3. my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting: Hi there,I have an Asus Tuf gaming laptop. Every day for the last month i have been dealing with the same problem, everyday when i open my laptop for the first time. it will work fine, but after a few minutes, my Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC will be hidden...
  4. my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting

my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting: Hi there,I have an Asus Tuf gaming laptop. Every day for the last month i have been dealing with the same problem, everyday when i open my laptop for the first time. it will work fine, but after a few minutes, my Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC will be hidden...
  5. my wireless network driver keeps on disconneting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. xbox controller rapid disconnet and reconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox controller rapid disconnet and reconnect: as of a few days ago my xbox elite 2 and other xbox controllers have been what i can only describe as a rapid disconnect and reconnect. it makes it impossible to play any games due it switching back to kiteboard then the next button sends it back to the controller. I've been...
  7. xbox controller rapid disconnet and reconnect

xbox controller rapid disconnet and reconnect: as of a few days ago my xbox elite 2 and other xbox controllers have been what i can only describe as a rapid disconnect and reconnect. it makes it impossible to play any games due it switching back to kiteboard then the next button sends it back to the controller. I've been...
  8. Unable to reconnect to my WiFi network

Unable to reconnect to my WiFi network: So this laptop last connected successfully about a month ago to my WiFi network with no problem. It's set to connect automatically but there's no connection. I tried to connect manually and it says the network key is incorrect. There's only 1 key. Other devices are connecting...
  9. My laptop keeps disconneting from the internet

My laptop keeps disconneting from the internet: Every time I use my laptop, it keeps disconneting from the internet. I check it and it's disabled. It doesn't enable when I do. I have to restart my computer every time this happens. What can I do to fix this?...
  10. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi, have to restart to reconnect

Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi, have to restart to reconnect: For a few days now, my laptop keeps randomly disconnecting from the wifi. The wifi is fine -- it still works on other devices -- and is still available with full bars but refuses to reconnect unless I restart my laptop, at which point it'll be connected and working fine again...