Windows 10: My Wifi keeps dropping all the time.

Discus and support My Wifi keeps dropping all the time. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for a long time, but recently it became much more of a problem. Basicaly, Windows says that Wifi is connected and working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Iker Peña Alonso, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Iker Peña Alonso Win User

My Wifi keeps dropping all the time.

I've been having this problem for a long time, but recently it became much more of a problem. Basicaly, Windows says that Wifi is connected and working properly, but apparently it doesn't. So as you can imagine, gaming and basicaly everything is a pain in the ass. I tried some fixes (https://goo.gl/o6cJMG) but those didn't work. Thank you for your time.

:)

Iker Peña Alonso, Sep 14, 2018
  2. M Carpino Win User

WIFI Keeps dropping

I performed the steps in the recommendation and I'm not dropping Wifi connections as much as I was. It will disconnect a couple of times a day as compared to every 20 minutes before. So it helped but hasn't completely fixed my problem.

M Carpino, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Justin Emb Win User
    WIFI Keeps dropping

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided by Amit (Kumar).

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Sep 14, 2018
  4. bizkit Win User

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

bizkit, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. My Wifi keeps dropping all the time. - Similar Threads - Wifi keeps dropping

2. Wifi Disconnects All The Time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Disconnects All The Time: I honestly have no clue why this happens, so i will just write down some information that may or may not be useful. My laptop keeps disconnecting from my home wifi, this happens all the time, but mainly when i'm using it, i have tried all the common methods of fixing this...
  3. Laptop wifi keeps disconnecting/timing out

Laptop wifi keeps disconnecting/timing out: Hello I have an ASUS ROG Gl752VW laptop and I've been having this problem with my wifi connection. My wifi connection from my laptop to the router would sometimes randomly time out and disconnect. At first, I thought it was my WIFI router that was causing the problem. However...
  4. Windows keeps restarting all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps restarting all the time: I have a new All-in-One Desktop PC (HP425Z) but faced with an irritating issue. It keeps restarting for no reason all the time. I unchecked the automatic restart button and thought I fixed this issue. However, it has come up again. Is the problem with Windows or hardware?...
  5. wifi keeps dropping/disconnecting and reconnecting randomly

wifi keeps dropping/disconnecting and reconnecting randomly: the Wifi on my laptop keeps dropping to just one bar and i can't connect to the internet, and then return to normal after a few seconds. sometimes after dropping to one bar the wifi disconnected or it says "no internet access", and then reconnects itself again (but sometimes...
  6. My internet keeps dropping out!

My internet keeps dropping out!: I have so many reasons I need help with my network! For starters. Because of various reasons I just don't think it necessary to for me to get into here, my wife and I have decided to home school our daughter this fall. This means we MUST have good internet access. Then of...
  7. Wifi drops to 2.4

Wifi drops to 2.4: Hi all, I installed win 10 today and all went fine. It found all my programs and settings with one exception: it will not stay at 5G. It drops out and then reconnects to 2.4. I have a Belkin wireless adaptor N600 DB. Model F9L1101v2 I know it is not my adaptor, because it...
  8. Wifi keeps dropping after Creators update

Wifi keeps dropping after Creators update: Computer did automatic update to Creators update 2 days ago and ever since my wifi keeps dropping internet every 5-10 mins randomly. I cant find any updated drivers for my laptop. I am using Toshiba C55T-A5102 with a realtek RTL8188EE wireless lan . I have disabled the...
  9. WiFi is Randomly Dropping

WiFi is Randomly Dropping: Hello My router is the Horizon box provided by my ISP (UPC) and has been working fine for the last two years. My HP laptop has been working fine for the two years I've owned it. However, about two weeks ago the laptop has started randomly disconnecting from the WiFi. The...
  10. Laptop keeps dropping wifi signal, computer or Windows 10?

Laptop keeps dropping wifi signal, computer or Windows 10?: I have to replace my Sony VAIO that ran Windowns 7 because of the graphic card kicked the bucket. This new Dell laptop "supposed" to be better and faster but there's one problem - it keeps dropping wifi signals. The Sony with win 7 did drop signals but it was more like a...