Windows 10: My Wifi keeps dropping all the time.

Discus and support My Wifi keeps dropping all the time. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for a long time, but recently it became much more of a problem. Basicaly, Windows says that Wifi is connected and working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Iker Peña Alonso, Sep 14, 2018.

1. My Wifi keeps dropping all the time.

I've been having this problem for a long time, but recently it became much more of a problem. Basicaly, Windows says that Wifi is connected and working properly, but apparently it doesn't. So as you can imagine, gaming and basicaly everything is a pain in the ass. I tried some fixes (https://goo.gl/o6cJMG) but those didn't work. Thank you for your time.

:)

Iker Peña Alonso, Sep 14, 2018
  2. M Carpino Win User

WIFI Keeps dropping

I performed the steps in the recommendation and I'm not dropping Wifi connections as much as I was. It will disconnect a couple of times a day as compared to every 20 minutes before. So it helped but hasn't completely fixed my problem.

M Carpino, Sep 14, 2018
  3. WIFI Keeps dropping

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided by Amit (Kumar).

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Sep 14, 2018
  4. bizkit Win User

My Wifi keeps dropping all the time.

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

bizkit, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

My Wifi keeps dropping all the time.

1. My Wifi keeps dropping all the time. - Similar Threads - Wifi keeps dropping

2. WiFi connection keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connection keeps dropping: my computer keeps disconnecting me from my wireless network connection. It connects then drops, and says No Internet, secured. Then it will reconnect for a bit, and drop again. Cannot access any sites. I have tried resetting adapter, and it will reconnect, then drop again. I...
  3. WiFi connection keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connection keeps dropping: my computer keeps disconnecting me from my wireless network connection. It connects then drops, and says No Internet, secured. Then it will reconnect for a bit, and drop again. Cannot access any sites. I have tried resetting adapter, and it will reconnect, then drop again. I...
  4. wifi keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi keeps dropping: dell laptop wifi problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-keeps-dropping/779f8cd1-6a40-4fbb-9113-5c86b9f043f6
  5. wifi keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi keeps dropping: dell laptop wifi problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-keeps-dropping/779f8cd1-6a40-4fbb-9113-5c86b9f043f6
  6. wifi keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My WIFI keeps Dropping

My WIFI keeps Dropping: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop and few months back I encountered a problem in which my WIFI randomly disconnects and my WIFI SSID stops showing in the discoverable networks and to reconnect i have switch the airplane mode 2 - 3 times to get it back on or disconnect and...
  8. Wifi keeps dropping to 0kbps

Wifi keeps dropping to 0kbps: I have been having issues with my internet connection. It frequently drops to 0kbps for maybe 3 seconds at a time. When I say frequently I mean every 10 seconds it does this. This issue doesn't happend to any other device connected to my router. It is only my computer. For...
  9. WIFI keeps dropping

WIFI keeps dropping: Hello there. In the past 2-3 weeks or so, the wifi on my desktop device has been disconnecting itself for a minute or two. Bear in mind, this issue has never shown itself in all the time that i have used my Desktop. I use a network adapter to connect to the internet ASUS...
  10. Internet keeps dropping, wifi signal is strong the whole time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps dropping, wifi signal is strong the whole time: My windows 10 PC keeps dropping the internet connection. I don't mean the wifi; that is available and strong the whole time, just the internet. Other computers and devices in the home are fine. Even the internet TV located in the same room is fine, so it's something to do...