Windows 10: My Wifi Keeps getting disconnected while I play Games like Valorant, Aimlabs, Hyperscape.

Discus and support My Wifi Keeps getting disconnected while I play Games like Valorant, Aimlabs, Hyperscape. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open the mentioned games above It runs smoothly for 5 mins to 10 mins and then Game gets glitched and makes the Internet disconnected.First of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ayushmankumar, Apr 27, 2021.

1. My Wifi Keeps getting disconnected while I play Games like Valorant, Aimlabs, Hyperscape.

When I open the mentioned games above It runs smoothly for 5 mins to 10 mins and then Game gets glitched and makes the Internet disconnected.First of all my drivers and Window is up-to-date.It is happening only with games.I tried everything to resolve this issue But can't figure out what reason is causing this.Also this is happening for about 2 weeks.I am having a doubt on my if any settings are messed up.

:)

Ayushmankumar, Apr 27, 2021

2. My wifi disconnects when playing certain games.

I have no clue when it started happening. Whenever I play certain games on my laptop like lets say fortnite, rainbow six siege, valorant, etc. My wifi suddenly disconnects after being in the game for about 5 minutes. I have no clue why. However if I play
    minecraft or Among us, the wifi is stable. I have already tried updating my wifi wireless driver, it is up to date, but it still does not work. I still get disconnected. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I would love to play the games that I
    used to enjoy playing. I am unsure if its due to a windows update or driver update. I tried rolling back and picking out previous wireless drivers but those don't work either. Thank you to whoever decides to help with my problem!

Marvin Faylona, Apr 27, 2021
  3. SilverV4 Win User
    Wifi Disconnection when gaming

Recently my wifi turned off whenver I physically moved it which I fixed with the help of master samurai but recently whenver I try play a game such as league or valorant my wifi drops and only way I can fix this is by reinstalling drivers I have been in like 3 penalties so far. Anyone know a fix?

SilverV4, Apr 27, 2021
  4. vaxevanos Win User

My Wifi Keeps getting disconnected while I play Games like Valorant, Aimlabs, Hyperscape.

WiFi keeps getting disconnected

Man do this steps one of that works for 99%

1)can your machine connects to another wifi network
    if yes restart or reset your router after that go to your settings and click forget your wifi network as you can see in the picture and try to conect from start
    My Wifi Keeps getting disconnected while I play Games like Valorant, Aimlabs, Hyperscape. [​IMG]

2)if you cant conect anywhere then burn an ubuntu live cd,boot form ther and check if you are be able to concet in your wifi from here .if yes,then you have a software problem with windows,your settings or whatever it is and you need to unistall your drivers and make all windows updates for your machine .
    if no then probably your wlan card is dead unscrew your laptop and check if the wifi_card is hot if yes try to find another wifi card or buy a usb wlan card as i did when i have this problem for me this works fine http://amzn.to/2fQqzK8

vaxevanos, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

My Wifi Keeps getting disconnected while I play Games like Valorant, Aimlabs, Hyperscape.

1. My Wifi Keeps getting disconnected while I play Games like Valorant, Aimlabs, Hyperscape. - Similar Threads - Wifi Keeps getting

2. Getting TPM errors while playing games like Valorant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting TPM errors while playing games like Valorant: So recently, I've been getting TPM errors shown in the Event Viewer program and it would usually happen in games like Valorant. I have swapped everything such as the CPU, GPU, RAM, and even the motherboard but it has not fixed anything at all. Even installing a new Windows...
  3. Getting TPM errors while playing games like Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting TPM errors while playing games like Valorant: So recently, I've been getting TPM errors shown in the Event Viewer program and it would usually happen in games like Valorant. I have swapped everything such as the CPU, GPU, RAM, and even the motherboard but it has not fixed anything at all. Even installing a new Windows...
  4. Getting TPM errors while playing games like Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Normally my wifi is working good but when i open any game like valorant it get disconnected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Normally my wifi is working good but when i open any game like valorant it get disconnected...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/normally-my-wifi-is-working-good-but-when-i-open/f7d7ec9f-9333-46a7-8a36-e26f0002545e
  6. Normally my wifi is working good but when i open any game like valorant it get disconnected...

Normally my wifi is working good but when i open any game like valorant it get disconnected...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/normally-my-wifi-is-working-good-but-when-i-open/f7d7ec9f-9333-46a7-8a36-e26f0002545e
  7. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games: Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is...
  8. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games: Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is...
  9. While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    While playing online games .. my wifi is getting disconnected: Whenever I'm playing any online game my wifi getting disconnected after sometime. I tried every possible solutions like power management setting , uninstalling and reinstalling wifi driver etc. I'm using Asus ROG strix G series laptop with windows 10 If anyone have any...
  10. i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game: I am disconnecting to the wifi network while playing the online game but the turobleshoot does not show any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-get-disconnecting-the-wifi-network-while/b6c0896e-644e-4b64-9eaf-a5303ffb0b7a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi disconnects while playing games