Windows 10: My WiFi logo vanished from all parts of my system

Discus and support My WiFi logo vanished from all parts of my system in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I install my wireless driver but it not work. I reinstall my windows (10) but the same problem. my wifi completely vanished. but I should say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by twit, Feb 15, 2019.

1. twit Win User

My WiFi logo vanished from all parts of my system

Hi
    I install my wireless driver but it not work. I reinstall my windows (10) but the same problem. my wifi completely vanished. but I should say sometime my wifi came back but it doesn't connect to my modem or if it connect after 1 minute disconnected!
    see:

My WiFi logo vanished from all parts of my system [​IMG]

Please help

:)

2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Feb 15, 2019
  3. WiFi settings vanished and Microsoft apps aren't working.

Hello there!
    The problem I have was around for some time but now it's really starting to bug me.
    So basically, the WiFi settings from my laptop have completely vanished and now it's replaced with 'Networks' in the notification center however, it doesn't detect anything and the switch of turning the WiFi icon on or off on the taskbar is greyed out from the settings. I've managed to find a way to access the WiFi menu again and it was either from the lock screen or that menu that opens when you press ctrl + alt + del. After connecting to my WiFi I decided to open the Microsoft Store but it said that I wasn't connected to the internet even though I was. I tried opening Microsoft apps and diferrent apps I had downloaded but all of them stated that I wasn't connected to the internet, even windows updates did the same thing. I did some digging around in the device manager list and I let it show my hidden devices then I found out that my WiFi software device was hidden. I checked it's status and it says "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)
    To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer."
    My WAN miniports have the same error too
    and before suggesting to try troubleshooting it, I've tried it and it didn't work at all.
    If someone could help me with this I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in Advance!

xXDammieXx, Feb 15, 2019
  4. steadydon Win User

WiFi vanished

What happened to my WiFi? I am running Windows 10 15063.632 I have tried to update to 16299.15 twice with two different WiFi cards in my desktop and upon update WiFi is missing. Device shows in Device Manager with a triangle but no adapter in adapters folder and when I click on the the WiFi tab in notifications nothing. So I roll back and all is fine. I have used current drivers for card there are no BIOS updates available for Asus M5A-99FX Pro R2. When going to network in setting there is no WiFi listed on left column. Any ideas on what I'm missing???

steadydon, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. My WiFi logo vanished from all parts of my system - Similar Threads - WiFi logo vanished

2. Wifi got vanish from my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi got vanish from my pc.: Sometimes my wifi icon goes like this See the attached screenshot. And then The Internet is disconnected from the PC. I feel very irritated because of this problem. Tried many solutions from other youtube videos and internet blogs. There is no permanent solution work on my...
  3. Wifi got vanish from my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi got vanish from my pc.: Sometimes my wifi icon goes like this See the attached screenshot. And then The Internet is disconnected from the PC. I feel very irritated because of this problem. Tried many solutions from other youtube videos and internet blogs. There is no permanent solution work on my...
  4. All of The System app icons have vanished.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of The System app icons have vanished.: I ended up getting a blue screen, that I could not get out of so the only thing left to do was reset my pc. after the reset I all system app icons had the same icon. Any help would be great. Thank you. :...
  5. All of The System app icons have vanished.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All of The System app icons have vanished.: I ended up getting a blue screen, that I could not get out of so the only thing left to do was reset my pc. after the reset I all system app icons had the same icon. Any help would be great. Thank you. :...
  6. All of The System app icons have vanished.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. All my contacts have vanished from windows mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All my contacts have vanished from windows mail: All my contacts have vanished from windows mail and it wants to import them .The only place they were was in my contacts Have I lost them ?or are they stored somewhere?...
  8. Is System 32 part of my computer or part of the OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is System 32 part of my computer or part of the OS?: So im new to idea of having a desktop and i tried installing Windows 10 for it since it doesn't have an OS yet, so its worrisome that when i booted my flash drive it loaded an error saying system 32 is missing, so is system 32 part of my computer or is it part of the OS? And...
  9. My game vanished from laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My game vanished from laptop: Suddenly a game that I was playing disappeared from the PC. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-vanished-from-laptop/8d0949b7-46b3-4228-9218-5973d27efb27
  10. WiFi vanished

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi vanished: What happened to my WiFi? I am running Windows 10 15063.632 I have tried to update to 16299.15 twice with two different WiFi cards in my desktop and upon update WiFi is missing. Device shows in Device Manager with a triangle but no adapter in adapters folder and when I click...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi has vanished from my pc