Windows 10: My Wifi not showing up on available networks

Discus and support My Wifi not showing up on available networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, For some reason my Wifi is not showing up on available networks on my laptop, i can see other networks but not mine. I have restarted the router... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mos_063, May 24, 2019.

1. mos_063 Win User

My Wifi not showing up on available networks

Hi,

For some reason my Wifi is not showing up on available networks on my laptop, i can see other networks but not mine. I have restarted the router and can connect to it via my mobile and so can my family members on there laptop (wireless) so there is no issue with the Wifi itself.

I have tried uninstalling my wifi adapter and checked for the latest update but still no won't show my wifi. Any assistance?

Thank you.

:)

mos_063, May 24, 2019
  2. Cyclelegs Win User

Available Networks Not Showing

My list of available wifi networks has suddenly stopped showing in windows 10. The list of networks is not showing when I click the system wifi icon in the notification bar. The list of networks does not show using 'show available networks' in Windows
    Settings. Windows Settings will crash if I go to the WiFi page and select 'Manage Known Networks'.

I am connected to the internet using my normal WiFi. I created a wlan report. It seems to show that the wlan is working fine. I can list the available networks using the cmd line 'netsh wlan show networks'. They all show up as they should.

So, it appears the hardware is working but some windows module has stopped working and providing the list of available networks.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Cyclelegs, May 24, 2019
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, May 24, 2019
  4. pewe Win User

Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

My Wifi not showing up on available networks [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

My Wifi not showing up on available networks [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

Thema:

1. My Wifi not showing up on available networks - Similar Threads - Wifi showing available

2. Available wifi networks not showing up. Tried Everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available wifi networks not showing up. Tried Everything.: Hi, I have a Windows 10 and I am running it on a Lenovo IdeaPad. When I click on the Wi-Fi button on the bottom right corner, it only gives me the following things:Network & Internet settings Change settings, such as making a connection metered.Airplane modeProblem is, it...
  3. My Specific SSIDs Are Not Showing Up In Available WiFi Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Specific SSIDs Are Not Showing Up In Available WiFi Networks: I apologize in advance for the length of this request but there's a lot of information and I've already done a lot of diagnostics/troubleshooting.Lenovo T520 LaptopDual Boot to Windows 7 Ultimate not OEM.Partition 0 is Windows 7 Ultimate x64 main usage for the laptopPartition...
  4. My Specific SSIDs Are Not Showing Up In Available WiFi Networks

My Specific SSIDs Are Not Showing Up In Available WiFi Networks: I apologize in advance for the length of this request but there's a lot of information and I've already done a lot of diagnostics/troubleshooting.Lenovo T520 LaptopDual Boot to Windows 7 Ultimate not OEM.Partition 0 is Windows 7 Ultimate x64 main usage for the laptopPartition...
  5. Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks: I'm trying to connect to my Wifi at home, except the network doesn't show up on the list of available networks to connect to. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Z510 running Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3031. The network is there, and it works just fine, on my phone...
  6. Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks

Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks: I'm trying to connect to my Wifi at home, except the network doesn't show up on the list of available networks to connect to. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Z510 running Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3031. The network is there, and it works just fine, on my phone...
  7. Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. WiFi not showing up on available network list...

WiFi not showing up on available network list...: I have done the appropriate troubleshooting and updated my computer, Dell, Windows 10, rebooted everything... Consistently, I am not getting my router to show up on available networks. I have a dozen or so other devices and computer on wifi now and my computer works on all...
  9. Available Wifi networks don't show up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Available Wifi networks don't show up: [ATTACH] Hi all, The problem is, hopefully, quite minor (but since I'd wanted to add two images, I decided to make a post instead of posting to the thread). Whenever I press the network logo in my taskbar, all available networks come up for about three seconds and then...
  10. Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks

Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks: One of my family members recently gave me a factory-reset Toshiba laptop. When I try to connect it to my house's wifi network, the network does not show up in the list of available networks. Any idea what's causing this, or how to fix it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. available networks list

2. wifi networks not shown

3. restarted router and 5g band not appearing with wifi adapter

4. list of available wifi networks nt showing,
  5. available networks wifi,
  6. cant connect to wifi for some reason it not showing the available networks,
  7. windows phone network not showing up