Windows 10: my wifi on my laptop isnt showing in the bottom right corner and it says my wifi is deactivated

Discus and support my wifi on my laptop isnt showing in the bottom right corner and it says my wifi is deactivated in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ill show the pics but im so bummed it says drivers are up to date but i dont know? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Micho Lützner Poulsen, May 15, 2020.

1. my wifi on my laptop isnt showing in the bottom right corner and it says my wifi is deactivated

ill show the pics but im so bummed

it says drivers are up to date but i dont know?

my wifi on my laptop isnt showing in the bottom right corner and it says my wifi is deactivated 100adffc-27c8-4b7c-a8a8-4948822317e1?upload=true.jpg my wifi on my laptop isnt showing in the bottom right corner and it says my wifi is deactivated 314512c8-b238-4038-8187-8efc14da1a2b?upload=true.jpg my wifi on my laptop isnt showing in the bottom right corner and it says my wifi is deactivated b6a0c06b-422c-4ef2-a146-4df648afc267?upload=true.jpg my wifi on my laptop isnt showing in the bottom right corner and it says my wifi is deactivated 6f5fce34-d6a2-4598-8a8a-bb922b7adcb9?upload=true.jpg

:)

Micho Lützner Poulsen, May 15, 2020
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, May 15, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    need a new wifi card for laptop

be careful about ugprading the wifi, some laptop BIOS lock down the system to only work with what they shipped with. you also need to make sure you ahve the right aerials too (EG, if you had a card with one wifi aerial and one bluetooth aerial, going to a card with 3x wifi sockets and no BT wouldnt exactly work right)

Mussels, May 15, 2020
  4. my wifi on my laptop isnt showing in the bottom right corner and it says my wifi is deactivated

Adding a WiFi Mini mSata to Desktop

You say "simply" but this is not that simple.

• mSATA is a disk drive interface. So "mSATA" and "wifi" don't typically or "simply" go together.
    • By a HUGE margin, the VAST majority of laptops do NOT support removable "cards". Especially PCIe cards because laptops typically have thin cases. So finding any card, let alone a PCIe wifi card designed for laptops is not that simple. A PCIe mSATA wifi card is harder still.
    • There are no ATX Form Factor standards for laptops. That means laptops tend to be very proprietary which means very often, add-on parts are very limited, expensive, and often MUST come from the laptop maker. PCs, on the other hand, have the ATX Form Factor standard. This allows PC owners to mix and match industry standard parts designed for the PC from all brands and know they will be compatible.

Bill_Bright, May 15, 2020
Thema:

my wifi on my laptop isnt showing in the bottom right corner and it says my wifi is deactivated

1. my wifi on my laptop isnt showing in the bottom right corner and it says my wifi is deactivated - Similar Threads - wifi laptop isnt

2. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?: I cannot see our WIFI SSID, and the icons in the bottom right of the taskbar is frozen, the wifi, the speaker and the calendar. Its not responding. Checking updates as well posted error....
  3. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?: I cannot see our WIFI SSID, and the icons in the bottom right of the taskbar is frozen, the wifi, the speaker and the calendar. Its not responding. Checking updates as well posted error....
  4. I cannot see our wifi SSID and icons in the bottom right corner of my laptop is frozen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?: Pretty often, I keep accidentally triggering this thing and I have no clue on how to get rid of it. It's so annoying and I have no idea what it does beside kind of work as autocorrect???...
  6. What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?: Pretty often, I keep accidentally triggering this thing and I have no clue on how to get rid of it. It's so annoying and I have no idea what it does beside kind of work as autocorrect???...
  7. My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen: The mouse cursor also looks like a star if that has to do with anything. submitted by /u/MrRawr_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6rk6p/my_mouse_is_stuck_at_the_bottom_right_corner_of/
  8. My wifi icon isnt in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi icon isnt in my taskbar: nvm, i just drag it. can you delete this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-icon-isnt-in-my-taskbar/ccdfbcf2-fb0d-4417-8b61-69d66bb1f07c
  9. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  10. No WiFi Option Available At Right Bottom Corner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi Option Available At Right Bottom Corner: Intel Wireless AC 9560 Driver Code 10 Error Methods That Did Not Work : A Device manager methods 1 Update Driver 2 Disable Enable Driver 3Uninstallation And Reinstallation OF Driver 4 Properties Method B Command Prompt Method Flush DNS method...