Windows 10: My wifi option is completely gone

Discus and support My wifi option is completely gone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Wifi option is completely gone! I’ve done a reset multiple times and followed the steps to attempt to add it back but nothing is working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anieulnique Brumfield, May 17, 2024.

1. My wifi option is completely gone

Wifi option is completely gone! I’ve done a reset multiple times and followed the steps to attempt to add it back but nothing is working

:)

Anieulnique Brumfield, May 17, 2024

2. WiFi Option Gone Completely After Upgrading to Windows 10

Yep, me too. My Wifi connection has completely gone. Have tried all the suggestions but nothing works.

roxannestephen, May 17, 2024
  3. Jodi koh Win User
    Wifi option disappeared

My laptop no longer has the wifi button, it only allows me to use the internet using Ethernet. When I looked for the wifi option is the network settings, it is completely gone, all I have is the VPN, Ethernet etc. The methods that were listed didn't help
    me with this problem.

Please help.

Jodi koh, May 17, 2024
  4. 3Colors Win User

My wifi option is completely gone

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My wifi option is completely gone :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 17, 2024
Thema:

My wifi option is completely gone

1. My wifi option is completely gone - Similar Threads - wifi option completely

2. My wifi option is completely gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi option is completely gone: Wifi option is completely gone! I’ve done a reset multiple times and followed the steps to attempt to add it back but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-option-is-completely-gone/e2cac525-2694-41d2-841b-fc8fd254b706
  3. My wifi option is completely gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi option is completely gone: Wifi option is completely gone! I’ve done a reset multiple times and followed the steps to attempt to add it back but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-option-is-completely-gone/e2cac525-2694-41d2-841b-fc8fd254b706
  4. Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?: Why is my wifi completely gone!? I have tried everything under the sun and nothing! The wifi adapter is not there, I can’t reset it because THERE IS NO WIFI ANYWHERE. The worst part is I cannot get a new laptop or afford to pay someone to fix it. This is a 2 year old laptop...
  5. Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?

Why is my wifi COMPLETELY GONE!?: Why is my wifi completely gone!? I have tried everything under the sun and nothing! The wifi adapter is not there, I can’t reset it because THERE IS NO WIFI ANYWHERE. The worst part is I cannot get a new laptop or afford to pay someone to fix it. This is a 2 year old laptop...
  6. My wifi option is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi option is gone: My wifi option is gone. This happen to me not even two weeks ago and it’s happened again. Last time I tried everything I could updating my driver, uninstalling it and reinstalling it, going on my control panel and trying to fix it there, I reset my network but nothing works....
  7. My wifi option is gone

My wifi option is gone: My wifi option is gone. This happen to me not even two weeks ago and it’s happened again. Last time I tried everything I could updating my driver, uninstalling it and reinstalling it, going on my control panel and trying to fix it there, I reset my network but nothing works....
  8. My wifi option is gone

9. Wifi options/button gone COMPLETELY no way to connect to the internet

Wifi options/button gone COMPLETELY no way to connect to the internet: Hello, my friend got a new laptop about a month ago and everything worked just fine. Today, he complained the wifi networks cant be seen and the wifi button is gone too and he can't connect to anything except for ethernet which he doesn't have. I tried looking online and I've...
  10. Why is my wifi option is gone

Why is my wifi option is gone: i have tried many things like network reset any many things from youtube nothing worked and driver is not even available in device manager i can see driver of my wifi ony when i turn on show hidden mode...