Windows 10: My Wifi option keeps disappearing randomlyon Asus Tuf F15

Discus and support My Wifi option keeps disappearing randomlyon Asus Tuf F15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Having this problem since the last few days. When I turn on the laptop after a long time, the wifi seems to appear however after around 5-10mins it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rahul Lahoti, May 23, 2023.

1. My Wifi option keeps disappearing randomlyon Asus Tuf F15

Having this problem since the last few days. When I turn on the laptop after a long time, the wifi seems to appear however after around 5-10mins it suddenly disappears. I've tried resetting network and uninstalling/reinstalling drivers but nothing worksexcept for a few mins. Network adapter showed Code 10 issue initially and Code 45 issue a few times. I'm not sure what to do can anyone please help me out.

:)

Rahul Lahoti, May 23, 2023

2. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

I am not a very technical guy, but I had the same problem. I went to ASUS TUF Gaming F15|Laptops For Gaming|ASUS Global, picked my specific model - and downloaded the drivers related to network/wifi. It was called "MediaTek WLAN Driver" - after this the wifi cutouts stopped happening.

Hope this works for anyone else

EDIT: This worked for a solid 24 hours before it reverted back to its old self. After this in the towel and have now reset my PC and it is working good so far.

OskarSverdrup, May 23, 2023
  3. David-M. Win User
    Wifi Driver now goes missing on (ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH)

Have you tried installing the driver using the installer provided on the support page of the Asus website?

I noticed that the WiFi on this computer can be from MediaTek or Intel. So install both drivers and see if the adapter will work.

Download the drivers installer from the links below.

MediaTek: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/GamingNB/Ima...

Intel: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/GamingNB/Ima...

Source: https://www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Gaming/TUF-Gam...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

David-M., May 23, 2023
  4. My Wifi option keeps disappearing randomlyon Asus Tuf F15

Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

I tried all steps on Asus F15 that is writen above and none helped. Only way to make your wi fi work normaly again is reinstal to windows 10.

AivarasVenslovas, May 23, 2023
Thema:

My Wifi option keeps disappearing randomlyon Asus Tuf F15

1. My Wifi option keeps disappearing randomlyon Asus Tuf F15 - Similar Threads - Wifi option keeps

2. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  3. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  4. Mediatek wlan 6 asus tuf f15 wifi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek wlan 6 asus tuf f15 wifi issue: Hi guys this is my first time using windows community my asus tuf f15 wifi keeps on disappearing and disconnects randomly. i have tried every available methods like installing the driver rebooting the pc , reinstalling the os but nothing seem to work all some times it works...
  5. Mediatek wlan 6 asus tuf f15 wifi issue

Mediatek wlan 6 asus tuf f15 wifi issue: Hi guys this is my first time using windows community my asus tuf f15 wifi keeps on disappearing and disconnects randomly. i have tried every available methods like installing the driver rebooting the pc , reinstalling the os but nothing seem to work all some times it works...
  6. My Wifi option keeps disappearing randomlyon Asus Tuf F15

My Wifi option keeps disappearing randomlyon Asus Tuf F15: Having this problem since the last few days. When I turn on the laptop after a long time, the wifi seems to appear however after around 5-10mins it suddenly disappears. I've tried resetting network and uninstalling/reinstalling drivers but nothing worksexcept for a few mins....
  7. My Wifi option keeps disappearing randomlyon Asus Tuf F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi option keeps disappearing randomlyon Asus Tuf F15: Having this problem since the last few days. When I turn on the laptop after a long time, the wifi seems to appear however after around 5-10mins it suddenly disappears. I've tried resetting network and uninstalling/reinstalling drivers but nothing worksexcept for a few mins....
  8. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  9. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  10. locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15

in Windows 10 Customization
    locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15: I want to lock FN so that I can turn up the volume, change the brightness etc. without having to hold down function FN key first.it is pretty annoying to hold the FN key everytime to access the hotkeys provided.My laptop model is ASUS TUF F15 , model no.:FX566LII have windows...