Windows 10: My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried...

Discus and support My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aayush_Kesarwani [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aayush_Kesarwani, May 23, 2020.

1. My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried...

/u/Aayush_Kesarwani, May 23, 2020

2. Laptop Randomly Restarts / Turns Off and comes on with No Wifi

Thanks for the reply

I dont get any errors when the laptop restarts, but it happens randomly and instantly everything shuts down with no warning. Its not like a restart because it doent say restart it just turn off. And sometimes switches ot self back on.

I dont think I have downloaded any applications to cause the problem.

Te problem happens randomly, i think most of the time when im using the internet or using cpu heavy applications. But i think it happens randomly.

I tried the troubleshootin and it doest have the wifi adapter when it randomly shuts down. It just shows ethernet and bluetooth adapter. When i restart it again wifi works.

Hassan786m, May 23, 2020
  3. silkstone Win User
    At my wits end with WiFi

I did the sme, with the WAP, i disabled DHCP, and assigned a static IP (192.168.1.2), the adsl router already has a static ip set. i followed th guide here: Wireless access point - DD-WRT Wiki to a T, both with and without the reccommended/optional steps.

Still no joy, and i still can't get my desktop to see the wifi router, wth default settings and a direct connection. My laptop views the wifi router fine, with default settings.

Ok i figured i missed a step when changing to the DD-WRT firmware. I didn;t upgrade to the latest version. i'm doing that now, and i'll try to set it up again.

silkstone, May 23, 2020
  4. TS-11 Win User

My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried...

Wifi stops working randomly

Hi,

My wifi stops working randomly as of lately even though I am connected and the internet is working. Other machines, phones and tablet that I have keep working. This is extremely annoying. Only solution is to restart the laptop. Need to do this 2-3 times
    a day. Other solutions suggested by community do not work!

Any help please?

Thanks.

T

TS-11, May 23, 2020
Thema:

My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried...

1. My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried... - Similar Threads - wifi randomly disappears

2. my desktop disappeared,have tried everything to find and retriveve it

in Windows 10 Customization
    my desktop disappeared,have tried everything to find and retriveve it: Unable to retrieve my desktop when I start computer, have tried all the various advice posted in help menus. first open page has stamp size boxes with various apps listed ,please need help....
  3. I cannot stop my laptop from trying to find photos on my phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot stop my laptop from trying to find photos on my phone: It is getting really irritating when every them I try to tether my phone a box pops up and my laptop starts looking for photos. I want this to stop and everything I do doesn't help. I have an Android Galaxy J3 Star and an HP something it is old that has Win10....
  4. I have to enter my PIN constantly ...any ideas ...i can't find this in settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have to enter my PIN constantly ...any ideas ...i can't find this in settings: I can't stop my laptop from constantly asking for my PIN ...any ideas ...cant find anything in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-enter-my-pin-constantly-any-ideas-i-cant/6505c7a6-c523-4eb9-89a3-61484f5af700"
  5. I can't find my clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my clipboard: I tried to copy&paste something for school but I can only copy but not paste. I went to another forum and they said that I need to clear my clipboard, and I don't know what and where it is. help....
  6. Can't find my wifi?

Can't find my wifi?: I have 2 wifi : FIOS-LIPT8 & FIOS-LIPT8-5G. I have connected to both of them, but recently I can only connect to FIOS-LIPT8. The other wifi does not show up on the available list of networks. I was wondering how I can access FIOS-LIPT8-5G....
  7. how do I find my WIFI password, I have forgotten it

how do I find my WIFI password, I have forgotten it: I have forgotten my wifi password and need it to set up a new device. Where can I find that information in Windows 10? Moved from: Accounts, login, and signup / Account settings / Windows 10...
  8. i have problems with my Wifi

i have problems with my Wifi: i have problems with my Wifi. the connection fails only on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problems-with-my-wifi/a3675ce7-83bd-4bfa-b002-3a61a594230e
  9. I Can't find my movies.

I Can't find my movies.: Hi, I have a HP Pavilion dv7 notebook pc. My problem is that I create a folder for my movies. And I've lost them. I thought I might have deleted it. But today, I was making a playlist using my VLC media player. And there it was. My movie folder. I ended up restarting my...
  10. I can't find my Notepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't find my Notepad: I can't find notepad, nor can I see accessories. Using win 10. I have certainly used it in the past. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-cant-find-my-notepad/cffab437-db19-4553-82c1-259d992b73e4