Windows 10: My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried...

Discus and support My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aayush_Kesarwani [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aayush_Kesarwani, May 23, 2020.

1. My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried...

/u/Aayush_Kesarwani, May 23, 2020

2. Laptop Randomly Restarts / Turns Off and comes on with No Wifi

Thanks for the reply

I dont get any errors when the laptop restarts, but it happens randomly and instantly everything shuts down with no warning. Its not like a restart because it doent say restart it just turn off. And sometimes switches ot self back on.

I dont think I have downloaded any applications to cause the problem.

Te problem happens randomly, i think most of the time when im using the internet or using cpu heavy applications. But i think it happens randomly.

I tried the troubleshootin and it doest have the wifi adapter when it randomly shuts down. It just shows ethernet and bluetooth adapter. When i restart it again wifi works.

Hassan786m, May 23, 2020
  3. silkstone Win User
    At my wits end with WiFi

I did the sme, with the WAP, i disabled DHCP, and assigned a static IP (192.168.1.2), the adsl router already has a static ip set. i followed th guide here: Wireless access point - DD-WRT Wiki to a T, both with and without the reccommended/optional steps.

Still no joy, and i still can't get my desktop to see the wifi router, wth default settings and a direct connection. My laptop views the wifi router fine, with default settings.

Ok i figured i missed a step when changing to the DD-WRT firmware. I didn;t upgrade to the latest version. i'm doing that now, and i'll try to set it up again.

silkstone, May 23, 2020
  4. TS-11 Win User

My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried...

Wifi stops working randomly

Hi,

My wifi stops working randomly as of lately even though I am connected and the internet is working. Other machines, phones and tablet that I have keep working. This is extremely annoying. Only solution is to restart the laptop. Need to do this 2-3 times
    a day. Other solutions suggested by community do not work!

Any help please?

Thanks.

T

TS-11, May 23, 2020
Thema:

My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried...

1. My wifi randomly disappears from my laptop. I can't find it in settings too. I have tried... - Similar Threads - wifi randomly disappears

2. Having a little problem with my computer and I can't find any answers too it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a little problem with my computer and I can't find any answers too it.: So the problem I'm having is that my mouse buttons 4 & 5 seem to tab me out of certain games that don't lock me in, games that you can usually alt-tab out of usually without having to quit the game, I don't know how it started but it's been happening for months, making my...
  3. i have problem in update cause my laptop touchpad not work and i can't find it in setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have problem in update cause my laptop touchpad not work and i can't find it in setting: my laptop is infinix inbook x2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-in-update-cause-my-laptop-touchpad/53e4bf5e-4062-406f-8c8d-c151a9809f07
  4. i have problem in update cause my laptop touchpad not work and i can't find it in setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have problem in update cause my laptop touchpad not work and i can't find it in setting: my laptop is infinix inbook x2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-in-update-cause-my-laptop-touchpad/53e4bf5e-4062-406f-8c8d-c151a9809f07
  5. Wifi option disappeared from my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option disappeared from my laptop...: Windows 11 : Version 21H2Asus TUF gaming A15>My wifi randomly just stopped working and disconnected, I have tried resetting my networks adapters settings, resetting and updating drivers. I don't have access to wifi settings in Windows settings. My wifi worked perfectly the...
  6. Wifi option disappeared from my laptop...

Wifi option disappeared from my laptop...: Windows 11 : Version 21H2Asus TUF gaming A15>My wifi randomly just stopped working and disconnected, I have tried resetting my networks adapters settings, resetting and updating drivers. I don't have access to wifi settings in Windows settings. My wifi worked perfectly the...
  7. i can't find out my wifi adapter

i can't find out my wifi adapter: my laptop isn't showing up the wifi adapter. i need a solution as soon as possible. please help me to short out this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-out-my-wifi-adapter/dedf1714-1799-4b4c-93ef-2bf57234667a
  8. i can't find out my wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't find out my wifi adapter: my laptop isn't showing up the wifi adapter. i need a solution as soon as possible. please help me to short out this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-out-my-wifi-adapter/dedf1714-1799-4b4c-93ef-2bf57234667a
  9. My wifi randomly doesn't have internet connection exclusively on my computer I have tried...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My wifi randomly doesn't have internet connection exclusively on my computer I have tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Phzko [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnxg1c/my_wifi_randomly_doesnt_have_internet_connection/
  10. I can't find the wifi setting in the settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't find the wifi setting in the settings.: So I just got a brand new pc today and I tried to hook it up to my wifi but I could not find the wifi tab in the setting. so how do I get it? submitted by /u/drtdd [link] [comments]...