Windows 10: My WiFi reboots after late update

Discus and support My WiFi reboots after late update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since I updated Windows 10 to the last version my WiFi has started to reboot all the time. Could you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yan Shoemaker, Aug 3, 2018.

1. My WiFi reboots after late update

Since I updated Windows 10 to the last version my WiFi has started to reboot all the time. Could you help me?

:)

Yan Shoemaker, Aug 3, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My WiFi reboots after late update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Bob338 Win User
    Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Aug 3, 2018
  4. My WiFi reboots after late update

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

My WiFi reboots after late update

1. My WiFi reboots after late update - Similar Threads - WiFi reboots late

2. after the lates update the rotation button is grayed out,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after the lates update the rotation button is grayed out,: after the lates update the rotation button is grayed out, cant rotate my pc while a week ago it still work fine, wish you will stop using clowns...
  3. after the lates update the rotation button is grayed out,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after the lates update the rotation button is grayed out,: after the lates update the rotation button is grayed out, cant rotate my pc while a week ago it still work fine, wish you will stop using clowns...
  4. after the lates update the rotation button is grayed out,

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Rebooting After Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Rebooting After Updates: Hi since this update KB5004296 was installed my PC yesterday, it reboots on its own. After this update was installed today KB5004331, it rebooted on it's own. Anybody else experienced this problem, is it a problem? 183372
  6. ISSUES AFTER LAST UPDATE IN LATE JUNE

in Windows 10 Customization
    ISSUES AFTER LAST UPDATE IN LATE JUNE: I have the desktop task bar "pinned" to my task bar. Before the last update, it was further to the right. Now it is about 1/4 of the way from the farthest right side edge and even though it has the two little bars to move it, it WILL NOT move to the right only to the left....
  7. rebooting after connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    rebooting after connecting to wifi: My laptop is get restarted after connecting to my home wifi. whenever i connect to wifi after 20 minutes it shows you are about to be signed out Restart in one minute . please help me for tackle this problem....
  8. keyboard stopped working after lates windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard stopped working after lates windows update: the latest windows update ruined my keyboard, now i am not able o write a complete sentance without using OSK, the T Y 9 - [ ] contol buttons suddenly stopped working after i updated the windows, please can someone help me?...
  9. The Wifi on my laptop has really slowed down lately.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Wifi on my laptop has really slowed down lately.: Hey, So I'd say about 3 days ago the internet on my laptop really slowed down, to the point where i struggle to stream videos. Before that it was fine, had no problems at all. No updates (that I know of), nothing newly installed or downloaded previous to the 3 days so I've...
  10. WiFi reboot after last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi reboot after last update: hi guys, after update my windows at the last version my wiFi reboot every time, how do i fix that ? i have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-reboot-after-last-update/9642e8a5-0dc4-404c-8fb6-b94ecb19cc0e