Windows 10: My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.

Discus and support My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wifi suddenly disconnect and cannot connect, so I check the internet all the posibility to fix this problem like turn my wifi to private, resetting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clement_williamson43, Nov 23, 2022.

1. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.

My wifi suddenly disconnect and cannot connect, so I check the internet all the posibility to fix this problem like turn my wifi to private, resetting my router, uncheck power management setting, updating wifi driver, and etc. And at last, I tried troubleshotting my wifi and it works. But later it happens again. This issue only happens on this PC. Other device at home got no issue.

:)

clement_williamson43, Nov 23, 2022

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting. [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Nov 23, 2022
  4. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.

Wifi list won´t show

My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting. c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.

1. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting. - Similar Threads - Wifi suddenly disconnect

2. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.: My wifi suddenly disconnect and cannot connect, so I check the internet all the posibility to fix this problem like turn my wifi to private, resetting my router, uncheck power management setting, updating wifi driver, and etc. And at last, I tried troubleshotting my wifi and...
  3. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until restarting.: My wifi suddenly disconnect and cannot connect, so I check the internet all the posibility to fix this problem like turn my wifi to private, resetting my router, uncheck power management setting, updating wifi driver, and etc. And at last, I tried troubleshotting my wifi and...
  4. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until troubleshoot or restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until troubleshoot or restarting.: I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop and I've been using this for 2 years. I'm just install new wifi and after 1 week my laptop got this problem. My wifi suddenly disconnect and cannot connect, so I check the internet all the posibility to fix this problem like uncheck...
  5. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until troubleshoot or restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until troubleshoot or restarting.: I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop and I've been using this for 2 years. I'm just install new wifi and after 1 week my laptop got this problem. My wifi suddenly disconnect and cannot connect, so I check the internet all the posibility to fix this problem like uncheck...
  6. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until troubleshoot or restarting.

7. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: My computer is having internet issues, when I try to stream, only when I try to stream, it disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect until I restart.I can navigate in the internet without issue, download, play games, watch movies, etc. no problem at all, I try to...
  8. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: My computer is having internet issues, when I try to stream, only when I try to stream, it disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect until I restart.I can navigate in the internet without issue, download, play games, watch movies, etc. no problem at all, I try to...
  9. Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: My computer is having internet issues, it disconnects from the internet and won't reconnect until I restart.But the internet itself is not offline, I can still access it through my tabletI tried everything I could find online in the pats few weeks to try to solve the issue,...
  10. Windows 10 Wifi disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

Windows 10 Wifi disconnects and won't reconnect until restart: I have an Asus X550C with a Qualcomm Atheros 9485 network adapter. I'm using version 1909 of Windows 10. The problem is that it disconnects at completely random intervals and will not reconnect until I restart the pc. It will not even connect to my Iphone hotspot. Here are...