Windows 10: My WiFi went down someone help.

Discus and support My WiFi went down someone help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I was working on my laptop when suddenly my WiFi went down and then the wifi option just disappeared. I restarted my laptop many times but nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlexyLovesChicken, Oct 24, 2020.

1. My WiFi went down someone help.

So, I was working on my laptop when suddenly my WiFi went down and then the wifi option just disappeared. I restarted my laptop many times but nothing. When I went to device manager I checked and there is no network adapter. Can someone help please? My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 2019. I tried everything but it's not working

submitted by /u/AlexyLovesChicken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AlexyLovesChicken, Oct 24, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Help! WiFi Problem

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3084164

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run the flushdns which will
    force the computer to clear the DNS cache and check if helps:

1. Press Windows key + r.

2. Type ipconfig /flushdns

3. Hit Enter

You can also follow the steps to reset Winsock. Then you can try release and renew IP address.

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)

• enter this command netsh winsock reset

• restart the computer:
    To release ip address and renew ip address you can try the following steps:

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)
    • Enter this command ipconfig/ release thenhit Enter.

• Enter this command to renew the ip address ipconfig / renew then hit Enter.
    Hope it helps.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 24, 2020
  4. My WiFi went down someone help.

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

My WiFi went down someone help.

1. My WiFi went down someone help. - Similar Threads - WiFi went down

2. Someone help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone help: My laptop is showing chrome like it has a chrome opeed all the time pls help submitted by /u/Lol5234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/joiv6m/someone_help/
  3. Something went wrong with my icon wifi of wifi network avaiable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something went wrong with my icon wifi of wifi network avaiable: Hi everyone! I have a problem with my icon wifi. Icon wifi do not show correctly, an image under the topic. My version windows is 20H2 OS build 19042.330. How can i fix it ? Thanks for helpful [ATTACH]...
  4. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Someone please help: I just searched for fun on Google 'free windows 10 keys' just to have a look because my computer wasn't activated/couldn't access work organizer or something it was w10 enterprise and on this website i found:...
  5. Someone help please

Someone help please: A few days back,my windows crashed all off a sudden and when i switched off my laptop and rebooted again,it was booting to bios.My hdd was not detected in bios.Then after restarting a couple of times avain,hdd showed up but windows was unable to Boot (kept showing disk...
  6. Someone please help

Someone please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/L1ren [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl78gh/someone_please_help/
  7. Someone Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone Help: Lately there is a notification on my video editor app saying that after jan 2020 you can't do something with OneDrive I think. So when I open the app to make a video it doesn't stop loading in the video screen I waited 2 hours for it to finish but it just closed after....
  8. Can someone help ?

Can someone help ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrSandman351 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g6qkcj/can_someone_help/
  9. Help please someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help please someone: My computer crash and I will be stuck in a black screen and sometimes it happens as soon I open my laptop, I will be doing something on my laptop and it will close the app I have open it also says that there is an error and I forgot what it says, it started happening after I...
  10. Someone saw my product code help?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Someone saw my product code help?: I dont know what to do can they use my code for their system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-saw-my-product-code-help/2513b7a6-4934-4e09-b62d-c69ea79a1c2a"