Windows 10: My WiFi went down someone help.

Discus and support My WiFi went down someone help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I was working on my laptop when suddenly my WiFi went down and then the wifi option just disappeared. I restarted my laptop many times but nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlexyLovesChicken, Oct 24, 2020.

1. My WiFi went down someone help.

So, I was working on my laptop when suddenly my WiFi went down and then the wifi option just disappeared. I restarted my laptop many times but nothing. When I went to device manager I checked and there is no network adapter. Can someone help please? My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 2019. I tried everything but it's not working

submitted by /u/AlexyLovesChicken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AlexyLovesChicken, Oct 24, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Help! WiFi Problem

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3084164

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run the flushdns which will
    force the computer to clear the DNS cache and check if helps:

1. Press Windows key + r.

2. Type ipconfig /flushdns

3. Hit Enter

You can also follow the steps to reset Winsock. Then you can try release and renew IP address.

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)

• enter this command netsh winsock reset

• restart the computer:
    To release ip address and renew ip address you can try the following steps:

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)
    • Enter this command ipconfig/ release thenhit Enter.

• Enter this command to renew the ip address ipconfig / renew then hit Enter.
    Hope it helps.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 24, 2020
  4. My WiFi went down someone help.

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

My WiFi went down someone help.

1. My WiFi went down someone help. - Similar Threads - WiFi went down

2. Can someone please help, my WiFi adapter does not work randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please help, my WiFi adapter does not work randomly?: Hello, my laptop did an update and now the WiFi option is nowhere to be seen.Have read all of these posts and nothing has worked, installed , uninstalled, restarted, scanned for updates etc etc etc FYI on the GET HELP page it says that wifi is turned off. But when I click...
  3. Can someone please help, my WiFi adapter does not work randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone please help, my WiFi adapter does not work randomly?: Hello, my laptop did an update and now the WiFi option is nowhere to be seen.Have read all of these posts and nothing has worked, installed , uninstalled, restarted, scanned for updates etc etc etc FYI on the GET HELP page it says that wifi is turned off. But when I click...
  4. My laptop connects to wifi but it says theres no internet, can someone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop connects to wifi but it says theres no internet, can someone help?: Before yesterday i had wifi. But fore some reason theres problem with internet now. My laptop connects to any wifi, it says its secured but theres still no internet, someone help. Its my fisrt laptop and im scared if this problem was my fault...
  5. My laptop connects to wifi but it says theres no internet, can someone help?

My laptop connects to wifi but it says theres no internet, can someone help?: Before yesterday i had wifi. But fore some reason theres problem with internet now. My laptop connects to any wifi, it says its secured but theres still no internet, someone help. Its my fisrt laptop and im scared if this problem was my fault...
  6. Can someone help me with my wifi

Can someone help me with my wifi: Every singleTime my computer starts it has a speed data of 433 or 390 at 5g but after a couple seconds it goes down to 2.4 i asked this question a week ago and i did everything the replies told me to do but nothing worked...
  7. Can someone help me with my wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my wifi: Every singleTime my computer starts it has a speed data of 433 or 390 at 5g but after a couple seconds it goes down to 2.4 i asked this question a week ago and i did everything the replies told me to do but nothing worked...
  8. computer shuts down, LiveKernelEvent can someone help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer shuts down, LiveKernelEvent can someone help.: this has been happening for some time .i also recieve these errors...Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117, Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f, Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141,, but this is the very first one i recieved faulting application name:...
  9. Someone help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone help: My laptop is showing chrome like it has a chrome opeed all the time pls help submitted by /u/Lol5234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/joiv6m/someone_help/
  10. Someone Help

Someone Help: Lately there is a notification on my video editor app saying that after jan 2020 you can't do something with OneDrive I think. So when I open the app to make a video it doesn't stop loading in the video screen I waited 2 hours for it to finish but it just closed after....