Windows 10: My WiFi won't work

Discus and support My WiFi won't work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Well as you can see from the title or if you didn't, well my issue is that the Wifi isnt working no matter what i do its not working ive tries... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShiaPatterson, Nov 14, 2018.

1. My WiFi won't work

Well as you can see from the title or if you didn't, well my issue is that the Wifi isnt working no matter what i do its not working ive tries everything so far and nothing seems to be working I need help

:)

ShiaPatterson, Nov 14, 2018

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Nov 14, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. revdrw Win User

My WiFi won't work

WIFI Works, Ethernet won't

OK but why?

NOT YELLING, JUST EMPHASIZING

Please note, I installed the new Lynksis, it worked just fine for 3-4 days on both my MACBOOK PRO when in ethernet connect and the Dell, then the ethernet just quit working for both my MacBook Pro and Dell desktop. It did work, then just quit for no apparent reason. WIFi for iPhone, iPad, Andriod Phone, and when I set to wifi for my MacBook pro all work fine.

Detailed history: I first noticed that on my Desktop dell that is CAT5 ethernet connected to the WIFI ROuter, that it stopped, no internet access. I began to trouble shoot, and turned off my WIFI on my MAcbook and it wouldnt work either, plugged into same router but different cat5 cable. At that time, all WIFI devices still worked. I figured that it must be the ethernet side of the WIFI router, so I replaced the router with brand new one. the Lynksys N900 listed in original thread. Ethernet and everything worked just fine for 3-4 days. But then ethernet quit, but wifi still works.

Whatever the problem, it affects both my MacBook Pro and Dell with WIN 7. I'm guessing it is NOT a computer problem, if it is it is affecting both my Mac and Dell, separate cat 5 cables to same wifi router

To remixedcat, I don't know for sure how to check IP settings, see above post, no damage apparent to anything.

revdrw, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

My WiFi won't work

1. My WiFi won't work - Similar Threads - WiFi won't

2. Wifi Audio and Power panel won't show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Audio and Power panel won't show: Whenever I press wifi audio and power it shows "This app can't open There's a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might help fix it. Refresh"...
  3. Wifi Audio and Power panel won't show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Audio and Power panel won't show: Whenever I press wifi audio and power it shows "This app can't open There's a problem with Windows Shell Experience Host. Refreshing your PC might help fix it. Refresh"...
  4. Wifi adapter stopped working and won't start again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter stopped working and won't start again: ok so my laptop was lagging so I decided to do a reset, but after the reset the wifi completely disappeared, now I tried most of the ways such as troubleshooting and disabling and re-enabling, uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it, but the update is not doable because...
  5. Wifi adapter stopped working and won't start again

Wifi adapter stopped working and won't start again: ok so my laptop was lagging so I decided to do a reset, but after the reset the wifi completely disappeared, now I tried most of the ways such as troubleshooting and disabling and re-enabling, uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it, but the update is not doable because...
  6. Computer disconnects from WiFi and won't reconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer disconnects from WiFi and won't reconnect: My computer started having issues late last year, and for a while it was ignorable but its gotten worse. It will only connect to WiFi immediately after restarting, but only stays connected for a few minutes. Then I run network testing and it says WiFi is turned off, but when...
  7. Computer disconnects from WiFi and won't reconnect

Computer disconnects from WiFi and won't reconnect: My computer started having issues late last year, and for a while it was ignorable but its gotten worse. It will only connect to WiFi immediately after restarting, but only stays connected for a few minutes. Then I run network testing and it says WiFi is turned off, but when...
  8. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  9. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  10. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes: Currently trying to use my laptop on a new network for the first time in a long time, and after never having issues with connecting to WiFi at home, it's unable to find the WiFi at my workplace because the box of networks just won't load, the five loading dots just spin...