Windows 10: My wifi works for a 18 hours then disappears untill I restart the modem then the same...

Discus and support My wifi works for a 18 hours then disappears untill I restart the modem then the same... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Each time I connect to the wifi, it stays connect for 18 hours than disappears untill i have to fully restart the modem. I check the Gatway and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Evan logan, Aug 27, 2020.

1. My wifi works for a 18 hours then disappears untill I restart the modem then the same...

Each time I connect to the wifi, it stays connect for 18 hours than disappears untill i have to fully restart the modem. I check the Gatway and my computer dose show up while connected and after but once i turn it back on after 18 hours it even disappears of the gateway.

:)

Evan logan, Aug 27, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User

Which Wifi Modems Work Great with Spectrum?

Not a modem issue, more of an issue with the device that you are using and trying to connect back to the WIFI Access Point. It is all about placement of the Access Point, channel, etc..

bro67, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 27, 2020
  4. My wifi works for a 18 hours then disappears untill I restart the modem then the same...

My PC takes hours to restart after Windows 10 Update

I recently updated my HP PC to the latest version of Windows 10 and I have been having some problems. When I first updated my PC, a error occurred and suggested that I restart my computer. So I did. However, when I restarted it took hours and eventually
    encountered another error and gave me a list of options. I chose to restart again and once again took hours before encountering a error. I then tried again and loaded a version of Windows 10 before the update, that worked well. But when I attempted to use
    the internet it simply did not work. None of my wifi networks show up and when I restart the computer the Wifi works for about 10 minutes and then disconnects and all the Wifi networks disappear.

What should I do??? I need to get work done and there are important files on the computer that I need for schoolwork. Someone reply soon!

NuriaGonzalez01, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

My wifi works for a 18 hours then disappears untill I restart the modem then the same...

1. My wifi works for a 18 hours then disappears untill I restart the modem then the same... - Similar Threads - wifi works hours

2. Fn key will not work unless I restart my PC. works for about an hour until stopping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fn key will not work unless I restart my PC. works for about an hour until stopping: My Fn key will stop working after using my PC for a little bit. It seems to have a hour long window before stopping. Something like that. If I need to use a Fn function, pressing Fn+ESC will not work. Fn+anykey will not work. If Fn is already locked, I will not be able to...
  3. Fn key will not work unless I restart my PC. works for about an hour until stopping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fn key will not work unless I restart my PC. works for about an hour until stopping: My Fn key will stop working after using my PC for a little bit. It seems to have a hour long window before stopping. Something like that. If I need to use a Fn function, pressing Fn+ESC will not work. Fn+anykey will not work. If Fn is already locked, I will not be able to...
  4. My secondary HDD disappears until i restart my laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My secondary HDD disappears until i restart my laptop.: Helloi have an Asus laptop that comes in with a 1 tb HDD drive and i recently bought an ssd 240 gb and replaced the dvd drive with a rack for the hdd so i can boot the system on the ssd and use the hdd for storage i'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with that.everything...
  5. My secondary HDD disappears until i restart my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My secondary HDD disappears until i restart my laptop.: Helloi have an Asus laptop that comes in with a 1 tb HDD drive and i recently bought an ssd 240 gb and replaced the dvd drive with a rack for the hdd so i can boot the system on the ssd and use the hdd for storage i'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with that.everything...
  6. My secondary HDD disappears until i restart my laptop.

7. My pc doesn't connect to WIFI unless I restart the modem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc doesn't connect to WIFI unless I restart the modem: All Window 10,8 and 8.1pc doesn't connect to WIFI and Lan unless I restart the modem. if i troubleshoot the reason it displays this to errrors:-1. "WIFI " doesn't have a valid ip configuration For the WLAN connection or2. "Enternet" doesn't have a valid ip configuration for...
  8. My pc doesn't connect to WIFI unless I restart the modem

My pc doesn't connect to WIFI unless I restart the modem: All Window 10,8 and 8.1pc doesn't connect to WIFI and Lan unless I restart the modem. if i troubleshoot the reason it displays this to errrors:-1. "WIFI " doesn't have a valid ip configuration For the WLAN connection or2. "Enternet" doesn't have a valid ip configuration for...
  9. Wifi modem getting restarted connected to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi modem getting restarted connected to my laptop: Hi Good Day Everyone !I'm having a problem laptop - Lenovo ideapad 330 When I tried to connect my laptop to our Router, the router suddenly restarts by itself and disconnects everyone connected to it , and keeps repeating when the Laptop is on. But when i shutdown the laptop...
  10. "Working on it..." Message for over 18 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Working on it..." Message for over 18 hours: I am trying to upgrade through that icon on the toolbar. I don't really understand much else. The first time I clicked on Continue (I am guessing that was the download) it took over 8 hours to finish during which time I got the "Working on it..." Message on my desktop. I went...