Windows 10: My Wifi wouldt work anymore

Discus and support My Wifi wouldt work anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Logboeknaam: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/ Bron: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Datum: 5-1-2019 20:16:00 Gebeurtenis-id:430... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Flipv T, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Flipv T Win User

My Wifi wouldt work anymore

Logboeknaam: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/

Bron: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP

Datum: 5-1-2019 20:16:00

Gebeurtenis-id:430

Taakcategorie: Geen

Niveau: Informatie

Trefwoorden:

Gebruiker: SYSTEM

Computer: LAPTOP-K1ER45A0

Beschrijving:

Device PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&SUBSYS_

Gebeurtenis-XML:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-

<EventID>430</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x4000000000000000</

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-01-05T19:16:

<EventRecordID>113</

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="204" />

<Channel>Microsoft-Windows-

<Computer>LAPTOP-K1ER45A0</

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="DeviceInstanceId">PCI\

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

Flipv T, Jan 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 5, 2019
  4. My Wifi wouldt work anymore

Wifi not working after upgrading from Windows 7

I have just upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7. Since doing this my wifi is no longer working. Wifi is turned on but no networks are showing. Unfortunately I only have my mobile as a hot spot to use for Internet so I can not connect an ether net cable to check if it works that way.
    I had a vpn installed on my windows 7 system and read that this may be to blame. I reverted back to win 7 and uninstalled it but when I reupgraded to 10 I still have the same issue. I found the following instructions for a fix.. Fortunately – there is a solution.
    "Step 1 – First things first, Right-Click the newly-reinstated Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the drop-down menu.
    Step 2 – Type out the following command, then hit the Enter key
    reg delete HKCRCLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f
    Step 3 – Enter the below command into the Command Prompt and then triumphantly hit the Enter key
    netcfg -v -u dni_dne
    Step 4 – Restart the PC and then double-check your wifi settings. You should now see a revived list of all of the available networks within range."
    However when I try step 1 it says "error: invalid key name. Type "reg delete /?" For usage."
    Any help is greatly appreciated as I will have to revert back again if I can't get it working.

MonsterFish, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

My Wifi wouldt work anymore

1. My Wifi wouldt work anymore - Similar Threads - Wifi wouldt anymore

2. My WiFi is suddenly not showing anymore in list of available WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WiFi is suddenly not showing anymore in list of available WiFi: I have an HP Pavillion running Windows 10. Yesterday everything was still fine, I was connected to my WIFI ok. Today, I see a list of Wifi available but not mine. When I connect directly to the modem, it is ok, but when on Wifi it shows all my neighbours but not mine. Other...
  3. USB Wifi Tethering not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wifi Tethering not working anymore: So when I first got my pc I didn't have a wifi adapter so I just plugged my iPhone into the computer with the USB charger cable and was able to use the hotspot through USB to connect to the internet. Now when I plug in my phone; It brings up my phone, lets me access it, but I...
  4. USB Wifi Tethering not working anymore

USB Wifi Tethering not working anymore: So when I first got my pc I didn't have a wifi adapter so I just plugged my iPhone into the computer with the USB charger cable and was able to use the hotspot through USB to connect to the internet. Now when I plug in my phone; It brings up my phone, lets me access it, but I...
  5. WIFI not showing anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI not showing anymore: I just performed system restore in my PC, it is successful however now I have a very bad problem. The WIFI in my laptop is not showing. I cant see it on my settings anymore. I have ethernet cord from the other room so I can still browse but I want to connect using WIFI....
  6. WIFI not showing anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI not showing anymore: I just performed system restore in my PC, it is successful however now I have a very bad problem. The WIFI in my laptop is not showing. I cant see it on my settings anymore. I have ethernet cord from the other room so I can still browse but I want to connect using WIFI....
  7. WIFI not showing anymore

8. Wifi not showing anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not showing anymore.: Hello.I noticed recently that suddently i don't have the wifi option anymore. All i did was open my pc as normal and just play some games.I don't use the wifi often, but i my Ethernet cable doesn't work anymore, so i kind of had use the alternative.It would be much...
  9. Wifi not showing anymore.

Wifi not showing anymore.: Hello.I noticed recently that suddently i don't have the wifi option anymore. All i did was open my pc as normal and just play some games.I don't use the wifi often, but i my Ethernet cable doesn't work anymore, so i kind of had use the alternative.It would be much...
  10. Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter doesn't work anymore: I have an HP Pavilion15 Notebook PC and ever since I dual booted windows 10 and linux, my wifi has stopped working properly. (By the way I did delete linux a while ago and the problem persisted). It would work fine a bit, but then if i would play any sound on my computer...