Windows 10: My win 10 computer won't "SLEEP"

Discus and support My win 10 computer won't "SLEEP" in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I had been doing research on why she wakes up the middle of the night after I put her to sleep. I went to the DOS utility powercfg/lastwake [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DanAmbroise44, Jan 6, 2019.

1. My win 10 computer won't "SLEEP"

I had been doing research on why she wakes up the middle of the night after I put her to sleep.

I went to the DOS utility powercfg/lastwake My win 10 computer won't "SLEEP" 93dff29e-c602-4672-bf9b-b30ea2f9d48a?upload=true.jpg

I can't understand why MS can't have her go back to sleep after doing this ..... but

I went to Task Scheduler and decided to disable some of the tasks that might be waking her.

After doing this, however, she refuses to go to "SLEEP"

She shuts down and then starts right back up again.

Here is what I disabled but now reenabling them dosen't fix the problem: My win 10 computer won't "SLEEP" 0bf7cf4e-4fb5-456e-9a02-2caaab5da9cc?upload=true.jpg

:)

DanAmbroise44, Jan 6, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jan 6, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My win 10 computer won't "SLEEP" [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 6, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

My win 10 computer won't "SLEEP"

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My win 10 computer won't "SLEEP" [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

My win 10 computer won't "SLEEP"

1. My win 10 computer won't "SLEEP" - Similar Threads - computer won't SLEEP

2. Computer Won't Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't Sleep: Everytime I tell my computer to sleep it just goes to the lock screen. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-sleep/a040a24d-375d-4844-b471-e0cd0b860d23
  3. Computer Won't Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Won't Sleep: Everytime I tell my computer to sleep it just goes to the lock screen. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-sleep/a040a24d-375d-4844-b471-e0cd0b860d23
  4. Win 10 won't go to sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 won't go to sleep automatically: Recently my Win 10 desktop PC refuses to go to sleep unless I manually put it to sleep. One issue I'm having is that the settings for power management are clearly intended for a laptop "When plugged in, monitor turns off after XX minutes". But aside from that. I have noticed...
  5. Win 10 won't go to sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 won't go to sleep automatically: Recently my Win 10 desktop PC refuses to go to sleep unless I manually put it to sleep. One issue I'm having is that the settings for power management are clearly intended for a laptop "When plugged in, monitor turns off after XX minutes". But aside from that. I have noticed...
  6. Computer won't sleep

Computer won't sleep: New machine, ~6 weeks - Win 10 Pro, Ryzen 12 core processor, 64GB RAM, nVidia 1660Ti GPU. Up until the last few days, the power settings were working properly. The displays would turn off after the set time and the computer would go to sleep shortly thereafter. The past...
  7. My computer won't go to sleep.

My computer won't go to sleep.: I found that the problem is the headset which is the razer kraken ultimate and it connects via USB, but I don't know what can I do, I think 3 things might have triggered it, or when I installed spotify or when I started using the cortana app or when I updated my windows....
  8. Win 10 Won't Let Computer Sleep

Win 10 Won't Let Computer Sleep: In searching for the power request in Command Mode I'm told that that program MoUsoCoreWorker.exe is requesting power for whatever it does, thus keeping my computer from going to sleep. This occurs since last update KB 4565627 Can't delete it or disable it. Don't know if...
  9. Computer won't sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't sleep: My computer won't sleep, like ven enter the sleep mode. It does the usual fade to black, then to the blue "No signal detected" screen, then to black again after varying periods of time, then my desktop. It is quite irritating, as I had just fixed it (Not sure how) and got it...
  10. My computer won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer won't go to sleep: From yesterday, my computer do a restart instead of shutdown when I click the shutdown button. I figured out that when I disable fast starup in Power options. My computer can now shutdown properly. But it can't go to sleep. I click the sleep button, it just go dark and then...