Windows 10: My Win 10 doesn't boot more - 0x32 error - Disk metadata test

Discus and support My Win 10 doesn't boot more - 0x32 error - Disk metadata test in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, i followed zbook and freebooter guides in this superb forum but still i haven't found a solution In my desktop pc with win 10 enterprise,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hEEk, Feb 20, 2019.

1. hEEk Win User

My Win 10 doesn't boot more - 0x32 error - Disk metadata test

Hello all,
    i followed zbook and freebooter guides in this superb forum but still i haven't found a solution

In my desktop pc with win 10 enterprise, after having found 2 threats with malwarebytes, the software asked me to reboot, i did and windows stops booting, it says diagnostic analysis and then returns the message that it cannot start the OS, telling me to watch the log at C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt
    The text in the log is the one in the thread object, 0x32 error disk metadata test

I used my other pc, a laptop with win 10 home, i tried doing a bootable win10 USB drive and also i used the iso on a disc but it didnt work on the damaged OS PC, so i opted to move to Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk, i made a fat32 drive (32gb) where i extracted the iso files of the downloaded image, after that i downloaded the PESE_BootMenu_Option.7z and put both Pese-UEFI and Pese-MBR bat files on my flash drive, ran them assigning the letter (i gave the flash drive letter, H in my case) and the boot entry name.
    When i insert the flash drive in the usb port of the PC with damaged OS and try to boot nothing happens, it seems doing something but after it gives me the error that you can see in the attached image. I can't boot from usb =( i would like to, in order to follow your guides to repair the system
    Surely i did a wrong procedure, im not expert, please help me, thanks

My Win 10 doesn't boot more - 0x32 error - Disk metadata test [​IMG]

:)

2. SebaFranek, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 automatic repair disk metadata test error 0x32

I'm not a Windows person, so please bear with me…

My grandparents' computer shut off during the night. Might have been a power flicker, don't know for sure (the other end of the city was having power issues, so we may have flickered for a moment). We leave it on during the night and have done so for years now, because it has issues booting (basically, you have to turn it on, turn it off, then turn it on again and hope for the best—it's had these problems for many, many years, and they were only made worse with my grandmother's accidental "agreement" to upgrade to Win10—love ya, Microsoft My Win 10 doesn't boot more - 0x32 error - Disk metadata test ;).

When my grandmother attempted to power it on this morning, it booted to a screen that said "Preparing Automatic Repair" or some such, and then defaulted to a screen that says "Automatic Repair Failed. The log file is at X:\yyy\zzz…". It now does this every time it manages to boot past the Windows logo (it's typical of this computer to require multiple restarts, as previously explained). I opened that log file with command prompt and the only automatic test without an error code of 0x0 was the following:

I'd love to do research on what that code means, but I haven't used a Windows computer seriously or on a daily basis since I was 11, so suffice it to say, I haven't much of a clue where to look for these sorts of things. Could someone please enlighten me as to what error code 0x32 means for the disk metadata test? Thank you tremendously.

ThatsJustCheesy, Feb 20, 2019
  4. My Win 10 doesn't boot more - 0x32 error - Disk metadata test

Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc, disk metadata test 0x32

I have a dell vostro 1015 laptop. With windows 10.

My pc is stuck on automatic repair, it cannot perform.

When I clicked on reboot, it was trying to Diagnose it and is stuck on Automatic repair.

I tried all basic options like safe mode and disable antimalware and restore to previous point and resetting, but nothing worked out of it.

I used repair log file to find number of root causes =0 and disk metadata test 0x32.

I tried chkdsk /f/r/C, but after stage 4 it showed an unspecified error occurred (766f6c756d652e63 470).

Please help..

AnubhavGoel, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

My Win 10 doesn't boot more - 0x32 error - Disk metadata test

1. My Win 10 doesn't boot more - 0x32 error - Disk metadata test - Similar Threads - doesn't boot more

2. Disk check when booting to win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk check when booting to win 10: This computer problem never ends! Now when booting to win 10 (selecting it from the bios as my boot disk), it does a disk check. Any reason why it would suddenly start doing this? 171301
  3. No more Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No more Win 10?: My computer showed a notice that Win 10 would no longer be supported by Microsoft, including Defender. What will replace it? TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-more-win-10/182e7c7c-6cb1-466e-a916-21aa57f5b033
  4. No more Win 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No more Win 10?: Hello, I have just installed Ubuntu next to Windows 10. And didn't know about GRUB. Now the pc only starts Ubuntu. How can I boot Windows 10? Kein Win 10 mehr?
  5. need to order a boot disk for my win 10 computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to order a boot disk for my win 10 computer: need a boot disk for win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-order-a-boot-disk-for-my-win-10-computer/7ec4ded3-b4d1-41d7-b715-1ff0319624d3
  6. Win 10 System/boot Disk Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 System/boot Disk Issue: I'm concerned about an issue with my computer set up. To go back to the beginning. I had Win 7 installed, upgraded to win 8 with a fresh install, so had a dual boot up. When Microsoft gave the free upgrade to Win 10, I took advantage of that and it installed on a partition...
  7. SrtTrail.txt Found Error 0x32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SrtTrail.txt Found Error 0x32: Hi, recently i got Blue Screen like every day and when i use an USB with Windows and Startup Repair it didn't fix but after a restart it work every time. In the SrtTrail.txt i got this after Startup Repair Startup Repair diagnosis and repair log...
  8. BSOD 0xc000021a, metadata check returns 0x32, no fix working

BSOD 0xc000021a, metadata check returns 0x32, no fix working: Hello. Yesterday I turned my PC off as usual, haven't seen any updates installing, the next time I turned it on, it crashed with BSOD 0xc000021a, then on restart it failed to fix the startup settings. Now it alternates between crashing and failing to restore. I have installed...
  9. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc, disk metadata test 0x32

Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc, disk metadata test 0x32: I have a dell vostro 1015 laptop. With windows 10. My pc is stuck on automatic repair, it cannot perform. When I clicked on reboot, it was trying to Diagnose it and is stuck on Automatic repair. I tried all basic options like safe mode and disable antimalware and restore...
  10. BSOD SrtTrail and error 0x32 in "Disk metadata test"

BSOD SrtTrail and error 0x32 in "Disk metadata test": Hello. I read this tread becouse beginning is that same but it doesn't work for me Windows can not start after update, here is SrtTrail.txt Solved - Windows 10 Forums First issues at step 4 and 6 [img] I choose Yes and no problem has been found. [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disk metadata test 0x32

2. Disk metadata test

3. disk metadata error 0x32

4. windows10 metadata error 0x32,
  5. windows 10 disk metadata test error 0x32,
  6. windows 10 disk metadata test 0x32,
  7. meta data error code 0x32,
  8. what do i do when i get error code 0x32cd,
  9. Test Performed:---------------------------Name: Disk metadata testResult: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x32,
  10. windows disc metadata text 0x32