Windows 10: My Win 10 is messed up, will replacing it while using the same email address be sure to rid...

Discus and support My Win 10 is messed up, will replacing it while using the same email address be sure to rid... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm sure that my OS is messed up because I cannot create another of any kind of account, and it won't log me in with a password for some reason and on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LAPIII, Jan 1, 2019.

1. LAPIII Win User

My Win 10 is messed up, will replacing it while using the same email address be sure to rid...

I'm sure that my OS is messed up because I cannot create another of any kind of account, and it won't log me in with a password for some reason and on my pin. Also, I couldn't get that Tober update. I once reinstalled this license and was sure to opt out of reusing some files that were on the hard drive, Win 10 had the same problem. BTW, the licenses OEM

I can I another license and erase the hard drive, will installing it rid me of the problems I have now? I had try to get another MSN email address, but by the time the text is received then it's the next day and so the code that they send expires.

:)

LAPIII, Jan 1, 2019

2. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion

When I create a new message and start to type an address a list of suggestions pops up. The top one is incorrect and I want to delete it but it does NOT appear in my contacts. How can I get rid of it?

[Original subject: Live Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion]

JohnSchmitz1, Jan 1, 2019
  4. oherb40 Win User

My Win 10 is messed up, will replacing it while using the same email address be sure to rid...

How to delete & replace contacts in Win 10

Accomplishments

• Insider

I sent email to a friend who recently changed his email address; hence I received a "Delivery Status Notification (Failure) " message from the Postmaster. I have been unable to delete and/or replace my contact using the programs available in Win 10:

(1) Outlook.com simply reverts to the old (incorrect) address unless I cut & paste the correct address over the latter.

(2) Ditto the Win 10 Mail app.

(3) Office Outlook 2016 no longer has a Contacts section which allows you to delete or replace a contact; hence to only option is cut & paste

la (1) & (2).

Luckily I still have an old version of Outlook and Win 8.1 on another PC; so I was able to make the correction which has now spread to all devices on my network. Can anyone suggest a method which might work on a 100% Win 10 network?

• Insider

Accomplishments

• Insider

I sent email to a friend who recently changed his email address; hence I received a "Delivery Status Notification (Failure) " message from the Postmaster. I have been unable to delete and/or replace my contact using the programs available in Win 10:

(1) Outlook.com simply reverts to the old (incorrect) address unless I cut & paste the correct address over the latter.

(2) Ditto the Win 10 Mail app.

(3) Office Outlook 2016 no longer has a Contacts section which allows you to delete or replace a contact; hence to only option is cut & paste

la (1) & (2).

Luckily I still have an old version of Outlook and Win 8.1 on another PC; so I was able to make the correction which has now spread to all devices on my network. Can anyone suggest a method which might work on a 100% Win 10 network?

oherb40, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

1. My Win 10 is messed up, will replacing it while using the same email address be sure to rid... - Similar Threads - messed replacing while

2. 2 Accounts same email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Accounts same email address: About 4 days ago I lost an SSD hard drive for my laptop, the only security I had was the basic windows hello pin, the hard drive was not encrypted.I'm aware someone could read the contents of the hard drive by using different methods such as Linux, or booting the hard drive...
  3. Personal and IT Department Emails with the same address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal and IT Department Emails with the same address: Hi.Somehow I have 2 accounts one personal and one corporate with the same address. Additionally my PC logs in with the Personal Account but the emails go to the corporate so I cant seem to reset the personal one.I have no idea why this happened but i need to delete my...
  4. Personal and IT Department Emails with the same address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personal and IT Department Emails with the same address: Hi.Somehow I have 2 accounts one personal and one corporate with the same address. Additionally my PC logs in with the Personal Account but the emails go to the corporate so I cant seem to reset the personal one.I have no idea why this happened but i need to delete my...
  5. Someone is using my email address?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is using my email address?!: I used to have an account with Microsoft, but when I try to log-in it appears that someone is using my email address with their account. It says it is being used with another Microsoft account, which makes no sense. I see the first two letters of the username, but it's...
  6. Someone is using my email address?!

Someone is using my email address?!: I used to have an account with Microsoft, but when I try to log-in it appears that someone is using my email address with their account. It says it is being used with another Microsoft account, which makes no sense. I see the first two letters of the username, but it's...
  7. Someone is using my email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is using my email address.: Someone is using my email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-using-my-email-address/fe811341-8930-40c1-928c-7e083447756a
  8. Someone is using my email address.

Someone is using my email address.: Someone is using my email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-using-my-email-address/fe811341-8930-40c1-928c-7e083447756a
  9. Win 10 people email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 people email address: edited contact but address drop down box only shows old email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-people-email-address/92029489-0e9c-4d14-92a9-d6428bc1c810
  10. Unauthorized use of my email address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unauthorized use of my email address: I received this email from a friend: Just a heads up that your email address was recently used to automatically and maliciously send an email with a web link to a malware website. It looks like it may have gone to multiple undisclosed recipients. What do I do now?...