Windows 10: My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device

Discus and support My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If I plug in my old Kindle in to my Win 10 PC, using the supplied USB cable, it can't "see" the Kindle's data storage area. My PC works fine, and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by W10User123, Sep 5, 2019.

1. My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device

If I plug in my old Kindle in to my Win 10 PC, using the supplied USB cable, it can't "see" the Kindle's data storage area. My PC works fine, and all of the USB ports work fine. The cable works fine too, as the Kindle is able to recharge OK with this cable. But I can't access the Kindle's built in disk drive. I can do this fine on my older Win 7 netbook, but now that I have Win 10 on my main PC, I can't do this. Any ideas please? Thanks a lot for any comments.

:)

W10User123, Sep 5, 2019

2. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Kindle for PC App unable to register my device

With the new Windows 10 update, I have not been able to register my laptop computer as a device to sync my amazon library. After speaking with tech support with Kindle for over an hour, they weren't able to help me find a solution other than telling me that
    "there is a problem with the https." And they suggested that I contact Microsoft. I have added the Kindle for PC app to my exemptions list for Windows Firewall, but still no progress. Any more suggestions?

Also, I've called Windows' support, but the wait time on the phone was over an hour and a half...

Tyler

Tyler Curry, Sep 5, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device

1. My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device - Similar Threads - doesn't old Kindle

2. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer: I have recently bought an Amazon Kids Fire Tablet 7 9th generation to upload photos from my computer to for my granddaughter to look at, but the Fire Tablet doesn't show as a USB device on my computer.I have used different USB ports with no effect. I know the USB lead is...
  3. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer: I have recently bought an Amazon Kids Fire Tablet 7 9th generation to upload photos from my computer to for my granddaughter to look at, but the Fire Tablet doesn't show as a USB device on my computer.I have used different USB ports with no effect. I know the USB lead is...
  4. My Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet doesn't show up as a device on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My PC doesn't update to Win 10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC doesn't update to Win 10 2004: Hi sirs. I have 2 PCs: one in my home, one in my company with the specs is so low-end: i3 8100, 4GB RAM, Gigabyte B360. And it got update to 2004 last week. PC in home has higher spec: Ryzen 2600, 16GB RAM, Gygabyte B450. I can't get 2004 for my home PC, even i press...
  6. Win 10 doesn't want to play with my old HP3100 Webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 doesn't want to play with my old HP3100 Webcam: I have a HP3100 Webcam that has worked through Win XP, Win 7 but not with Win 10 Version 1909 (HP doesn't provide compatible drivers for Win 10). Device manager throws an error 43 when its plugged in. I have tried all the suggested fixes/workarounds I can find on the...
  7. Kindle will not mount in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kindle will not mount in Win 10: I have spent almost 2 weeks applying suggested fixes to make Win 10 mount my Kindle Paperwhite as a drive, so far nothing works - but I now have further information which might help... My first post was this: My Kindle 32GB e-reader does not appear as a drive in Win 10...
  8. My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device

in Windows 10 Support
    My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device: If I plug in my old Kindle in to my Win 10 PC, using the supplied USB cable, it can't "see" the Kindle's data storage area. My PC works fine, and all of the USB ports work fine. The cable works fine too, as the Kindle is able to recharge OK with this cable. But I can't access...
  9. Highighting text in Kindle for PC in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highighting text in Kindle for PC in Win 10: I just downloaded the Kindle for PC app and am reading a book. When I try to select a few words to highlight, the text moves. I can highlight one word at a time, but not more. I'm sure there is a way to do this, but I haven't been able to do it. (I can do it on my Kindle...
  10. Win 10 seeing old HomeGroup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 seeing old HomeGroup?: Trying to start a homegroup but when i do windows says one has already been created by me on pc2. This pc is no longer on my network. How do i make a new one if it still sees a old one? 58002

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 doesnt see kindle

2. cant see kindle on windows 10