Windows 10: My WiN 10 PC is Stuck

Discus and support My WiN 10 PC is Stuck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When we press start button and Contra button at same time the PC is totally Freeze .I Am using win 10 1809 October 2018 update.what I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeriNJohnY, Jan 29, 2019.

1. My WiN 10 PC is Stuck

When we press start button and Contra button at same time the PC is totally Freeze .I Am using win 10 1809 October 2018 update.what I do?

:)

JeriNJohnY, Jan 29, 2019

2. Win 10 resetting this pc stuck at 8%

Hi,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the make and model of the pc?

• How are you trying to reset the pc?

• Have you backed up your data?

• What is the exact issue that you are facing in Windows 10?

As it has been stuck for a long time, suggest you to press and hold the power button to shut down the pc completely.

If you want to reset your pc, suggest you to refer to the section “Reset your PC” from this article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Note: Resetting lets you choose whether to keep your files or remove them, and then reinstalls Windows.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Arismac Win User
    Win 10 stuck on build 10240

The next step did not go to plan. This what I got when I tried to run Check Disk on the C:/ drive.

My WiN 10 PC is Stuck [​IMG]

Arismac, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Kurdatz Win User

My WiN 10 PC is Stuck

Win 10 will not load. Completely stuck

This is what I'm seeing

My WiN 10 PC is Stuck [​IMG]

Kurdatz, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

My WiN 10 PC is Stuck

1. My WiN 10 PC is Stuck - Similar Threads - Stuck

2. Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display: Hello everyone, I'm facing a perplexing issue with Windows 11 and could really use some help. Following a recent power outage, my system's settings, including the IP address, were unexpectedly altered. I have two displays – a physical monitor and a virtual display I've been...
  3. Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display: Hello everyone, I'm facing a perplexing issue with Windows 11 and could really use some help. Following a recent power outage, my system's settings, including the IP address, were unexpectedly altered. I have two displays – a physical monitor and a virtual display I've been...
  4. Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%

Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%: Hi! I just did a fresh install of windows 10 yesterday to hopefully get a functional install to run with but after 24+ hrs of troubleshooting and fixing i finally got windows 10 ready and functional and decided to upgrade to windows 11, currently the update is stuck at 64%...
  5. Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 upgrade stuck at 64%: Hi! I just did a fresh install of windows 10 yesterday to hopefully get a functional install to run with but after 24+ hrs of troubleshooting and fixing i finally got windows 10 ready and functional and decided to upgrade to windows 11, currently the update is stuck at 64%...
  6. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  7. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  8. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

9. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...
  10. My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been stuck on a black screen after lockscreen: I was on my laptop then I saw I needed to update I updated I got past the lockscreen and it was just black so I tried to run in safe mode it didn't work I tried to reset this pc it just said downloading finished then brought my back to the recovery options I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PC SAYS N 10 UP TO DAT BUT HAVNT GOT 1903