Windows 10: My win 10 screen keeps blinking after the new update

Discus and support My win 10 screen keeps blinking after the new update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 keeps blinking after the new update i downloaded, nothing is working, everything i've tried in the windows help thing hasnt worked.. cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jesperandersen1, Aug 26, 2018.

1. My win 10 screen keeps blinking after the new update

Windows 10 keeps blinking after the new update i downloaded, nothing is working, everything i've tried in the windows help thing hasnt worked.. cant write anything, cant reinstall my windows, can't acces with my code, i have been using 2-3 hours just going thru all the windows troubleshoot things, and nothing in there worked, no command in cmd seems to work like it should, why the hell isn't windows fixing this **** when its a problem for so many users

:)

jesperandersen1, Aug 26, 2018

2. Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 26, 2018
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 26, 2018
  4. My win 10 screen keeps blinking after the new update

Monitor screen blinking.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand how frustrating it could be, when the monitor screen blinks frequently. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Method 2: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the drivers from the manufacture’s website and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

My win 10 screen keeps blinking after the new update

1. My win 10 screen keeps blinking after the new update - Similar Threads - screen keeps blinking

2. Screen keeps blinking no Taskbar after bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps blinking no Taskbar after bootup: Windows 10 , after bootup,screen just blinks and no taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-blinking-no-taskbar-after-bootup/e7659e73-c44d-4051-83ba-fbdbb635b758
  3. Screen keeps blinking no Taskbar after bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps blinking no Taskbar after bootup: Windows 10 , after bootup,screen just blinks and no taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-blinking-no-taskbar-after-bootup/e7659e73-c44d-4051-83ba-fbdbb635b758
  4. Screen keeps blinking no Taskbar after bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10: my screen keeps blinking after i changed its username

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: my screen keeps blinking after i changed its username: So hello guys. Yesterday i wanted to change my computer's username that's why first i opened "run" then searched for "control userpassword2". And i changed its from properties when I'm done i just wanted enter to the settings but it doesn't open it was said it couldn't fin ID...
  6. '_' keeps blinking after booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    '_' keeps blinking after booting: I'm using a lenovo pc , with windows 10 , I started. My pc today , after starting Pc it shows Lenovo logo then "_" Keeps blinking, before that when my pc was good it kept giving me warning ' your windows is expiring soon' does that happened because of this or. My siblings...
  7. Black screen after new win 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after new win 10 update: After i downloaded nee update and restarted pc i see only Black screen please help submitted by /u/FalesnyNemo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2r44u/black_screen_after_new_win_10_update/
  8. After installing windows 10 on my laptop, screen keeps on blinking after bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After installing windows 10 on my laptop, screen keeps on blinking after bios: Hi I just installed win 10 home on my Samsung laptop. It was originally win 7. I tried installing win 10 using a USB drive. After win 10 installation is complete the pc screen keeps blinking. This happens straight after the bios logo appears. I have changed the boot set...
  9. My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen keeps refreshing or blinking nonstop: Problem: I dont know what its called so i can only describe . The screen keeps blinking turning black and back to the desktop. monitor is still on nonstop and once it pops up the desktop the shortcuts i have refresh Things ive done: Ive restarted the computer and still got...
  10. Startup screen is keep blinking

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup screen is keep blinking: Hi, Once I start my laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition, my screen keeps blinking without showing me the login option. When I first bought the laptop I never had this problem, it started with one of the windows updates. My Windows Configuration: Processor: Intel Inside...