Windows 10: my win 7 laptop not seeing my wifi card will win 10?

Discus and support my win 7 laptop not seeing my wifi card will win 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am about to clean install win 10 on my Toshiba satellite laptop and I was wondering if the new OS will see my wireless adapter card that just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by slicedpage, Aug 7, 2015.

1. my win 7 laptop not seeing my wifi card will win 10?

I am about to clean install win 10 on my Toshiba satellite laptop and I was wondering if the new OS will see my wireless adapter card that just recently my win 7 machine does not.
    Assuming the card is not kaput does anyone think it will ?

Thank you

:)

slicedpage, Aug 7, 2015

2. After Upgrade To WIN 10, cannot detect WiFi and I cannot ON my WiFi

Original Title :After Upgrade To WIN 10

Im using WIN 7 home premium Is suggest to upgrade to WIN 10 to feel the diffrence.

After 3rd days Exploring WIN 10, my Laptop cannot detact WiFi and I cannot ON my WiFi .....

what Must I do ?

ZUKIE'HASHIM, Aug 7, 2015
  3. dh_1234 Win User
    going back and forward with windows 10

i have dell xps which originally had windows 7 pro.

i upgrade to win 10 and now my wifi card doesnt work after few months it did work on win 10.

i found out this card has no windows 10 drives and intel support offered to go back to win 7.

is it possiable?

can i go back to win 10 after downgrade to win 7 (lets say after a few months when i will buy a new wifi card?)

dh_1234, Aug 7, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

my win 7 laptop not seeing my wifi card will win 10?

It should show in Device Manager for your laptop, what chipset is used for the wifi card. If your laptop is an older model that did not originally come with Toshiba's OEM Windows 7. You have to install the driver yourself.

bro67, Aug 7, 2015
  5. thank you bro67 for the quick reply. I have just found the correct driver at driver scape, why I never found it earlier I have no idea, prolly did not see the wood for the trees *Smile Cheers

slicedpage, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

my win 7 laptop not seeing my wifi card will win 10?

1. my win 7 laptop not seeing my wifi card will win 10? - Similar Threads - laptop seeing wifi

2. win 10 does not see my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 does not see my laptop battery: Windows 10 on Laptop does not see my battery, just an "X", laptop needs to be plugged in to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-does-not-see-my-laptop-battery/4d005f52-98aa-4a65-a257-18f816e3efb1
  3. win 10 does not see my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 does not see my laptop battery: Windows 10 on Laptop does not see my battery, just an "X", laptop needs to be plugged in to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-does-not-see-my-laptop-battery/4d005f52-98aa-4a65-a257-18f816e3efb1
  4. win 10 does not see my laptop battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i fix my win 7 laptop wifi limited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my win 7 laptop wifi limited: i have tried all the methods ive look into files run all the cmds netsh cmds but it just doesnt get fix but im looking for 2 cmds that fix my limited wifi i think it was localnetwork with / but i dont know the full cmd pls help so i can finally fix my laptop its been 2 weeks...
  6. How do i fix my win 7 laptop wifi limited

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix my win 7 laptop wifi limited: i have tried all the methods ive look into files run all the cmds netsh cmds but it just doesnt get fix but im looking for 2 cmds that fix my limited wifi i think it was localnetwork with / but i dont know the full cmd pls help so i can finally fix my laptop its been 2 weeks...
  7. Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 7 to Win 10: I have the Windows 7 home edition. by the time I changed it to Win 10 and then due a virus I formatted my disks. Right now, I want to activate the win 10 new installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-to-win-10/d8f511b9-2035-4fc5-aa6b-b48dfce47dcc
  8. Win 10 and Win 7 laptops suddenly cannot see home WiFi, but can see others Part 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 and Win 7 laptops suddenly cannot see home WiFi, but can see others Part 2: Greetings everyone I came across this problem Jan/Feb 2020. I searched the forum and found that somebody posted this problem back in 2017. The solution to that question wasn't clear, at least to solve my problem. What I subsequently found and the way I sorted the problem is...
  9. Win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 7 to win 10: Can i transfer old computer win 7 to new win 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-to-win-10/ea48f987-32d1-4b38-9a63-726bfffde42b"
  10. win 7 to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 7 to win 10: hello,im having the icon down the task bar for reserve my win 10,i did it in advance,but what benefits i get?is it a full version or a trial?do i get updates?do i have to install it on win 7 just an upgrade?can i reverse to win 7?do i have any setup for further use? hope...