Windows 10: my win key and win search message do not work anymore. Windows 10

Discus and support my win key and win search message do not work anymore. Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. All of a sudden my win key and win search do not work.When pressing win key to shut off pc a message on screen appears: "Critical error. Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mrsoonxx88, Feb 15, 2020.

1. my win key and win search message do not work anymore. Windows 10

Hello. All of a sudden my win key and win search do not work.When pressing win key to shut off pc a message on screen appears: "Critical error. Your start menu is not working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

I have signed in many times and no correction. I have tried reset pc, restore and other online suggested fixes but none work. Please help. Thank You.

:)

mrsoonxx88, Feb 15, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Feb 15, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

my win key and win search message do not work anymore. Windows 10

Why was I not asked for a product key when upgrading to Win 10?

According to your spec you have Win 10 Pro, but perhaps that doesn't reflect your PC.

You haven't stated which edition of Win 10 you have on this machine, nor what your Win 10 key is for.

For example, if you already have Win 10 Pro and your key is Win 10 Home, that would be a retrograde step.

For interest only:
    Change Product Key in Windows 10

More on product key if you search this list or look at 'Related Tutorials' in the above.
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

my win key and win search message do not work anymore. Windows 10

1. my win key and win search message do not work anymore. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - key search message

2. Win 10 search stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 search stopped working: I'm running win10 64-bit, and the search feature has totally stopped. I can no longer search for anything. I can't even type in the search bar unless I close the window and reload it.Nothing I type in the search box shows up in the search. I tried resetting search to default...
  3. Win 10 search stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 search stopped working: I'm running win10 64-bit, and the search feature has totally stopped. I can no longer search for anything. I can't even type in the search bar unless I close the window and reload it.Nothing I type in the search box shows up in the search. I tried resetting search to default...
  4. Win 10 search stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win key not working

Win key not working: I use Microsoft KB and the key opens the start menu normally and also some shortcuts are working properly like "Win+R" !But other shortcuts like "Win+V" , Win+Period" are not ! ! !I tried many solutions but didn't solve the problem !Like :Disable gaming mode on your...
  6. Win key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win key not working: I use Microsoft KB and the key opens the start menu normally and also some shortcuts are working properly like "Win+R" !But other shortcuts like "Win+V" , Win+Period" are not ! ! !I tried many solutions but didn't solve the problem !Like :Disable gaming mode on your...
  7. Win key not working

Win key not working: I bought my win key about 3-4 years ago,, and i reinstalled my computer and now it wont work4HYMN-6PFP3-GHQ7P-9W2J2-KW3GY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-key-not-working/6a9a5f82-f291-40ea-bc0f-d28de9445183
  8. Win key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win key not working: I bought my win key about 3-4 years ago,, and i reinstalled my computer and now it wont work4HYMN-6PFP3-GHQ7P-9W2J2-KW3GY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-key-not-working/6a9a5f82-f291-40ea-bc0f-d28de9445183
  9. The 'Win' key on my keyboard doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The 'Win' key on my keyboard doesn't work anymore: Hello everybody, I have a direct yet maybe not simple question. I'm using Windows 10 with a Cooler Master SK621 keyboard. Yesterday, out of nowhere, the 'Win' key on my keyboard stopped working. The actual key works, but it's not recognized as the 'Win' button'. I googled...
  10. Win Key Not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Key Not working: Yesterday, I noticed the Windows key no longer works. It's the same whether I press the Win Key on the keyboard or I select it with my Mouse. When I click it nothing seems to happen. If I Right Click it, the menu for the control Panel opens. Recently I had the laptop in for...