my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade

Discus and support my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The opening page of my live mail has become mirror imaged diagonally and also the lists of emails in my 2 attached accounts are also diagonally mirror... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mje76543, May 29, 2018.

1. mje76543 Win User

The opening page of my live mail has become mirror imaged diagonally and also the lists of emails in my 2 attached accounts are also diagonally mirror imaged. It makes them really hard to read. I have to expand them to half the screen to have a chance of reading them and the status bar across the bottom is now a mirror image of the left side of the screen. This has happenned since the last win 10 update the other day. Everything else seems ok except that it is all slower to load!. Once opened the emails are fine. Can anyone help me with a solution to this problem?

:)

mje76543, May 29, 2018
  2. DonKnobbs Win User

Transferring Win Live messages and folders saved on my computer to Win 10 mail

I already have an MSN account. My concern is that all the features in the Win Live Mail Contacts aren't available in Win 10 Mail and Win 10 People. Nicknames didn't transfer. Also, there doesn't seem to be a capability of mass transfer of the folders and
    messages saved in Win Live Mail 'Storage Folders' to Win 10 Mail.

DonKnobbs, May 29, 2018
  3. thekenoguy Win User
    where is live mail for win 10

where is the live mail win 10 download. I want to try it because win 10 mail doesn't deliver me all my emails

thekenoguy, May 29, 2018
Thema:

1. my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - live mail has

2. Wins 10 reinstall from Wins 8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wins 10 reinstall from Wins 8.1: I understand that I can re-install Wins 10 from free upgrade but if I bought a disc of Wins 8.1 how do I install Wins 10 or is it just from web-site and type in my product for Wins 8.1?...
  3. Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home

Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home: I bought a new PC with a Windows 10 Home OEM license. My old PC died, but it had a transferrable Windows 10 Pro license whose product key I had printed out before it died. Both Windows copies are linked to my Microsoft account. I would like to upgrade my new PC to Windows...
  4. RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...

RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...: This is a reply/resolution to feedback that I had submitted a while back, that I had for over a year of trying to install the latest updates of Windows 10, and the issues i was having, My suggestion is that the Microsoft team really needs to look into this issue, and try to...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices

Windows 10 Enterprise not downloading updates. Especially surface devices: We are having a serious issue with windows 10 ent. Many machines inside and outside the office are not downloading updates. About 1/3 of my staff work out of home offices and another 1/3 are extremely frequent travelers. All are part of our domain. There are no...
  6. How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10: Windows 10 has a feature that allows part of your hard drive to work the same way that RAM(Random Access Memory) does. Known as virtual memory, it is important to system stability and can help improve your computer’s performance when properly configured. Before covering how...
  7. How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?: I am using windows 10 in my laptop and desktop. I am having a problem with my external HDD. Windows automatically disconnects my external HDD after 30-40 minutes. I have tried all but still it disconnects with a sound. In windows 7 all same steps worked for me but I don't...
  8. Trying to reset My PC

Trying to reset My PC: I built my PC a while ago and have Windows 10 as my OS. Over the years, I have collected a lot of files I no longer use. Instead of deleting practically everything off of it, I wanna do a factory reset so I can just reinstall the few things I use. However, when I try to use...
  9. Windows 10 build 1703 to 1803

Windows 10 build 1703 to 1803: Hi, I have around 300 Windows 10 build 1703 machines laptops / desktops and looking to upgrade to build 1803. I have not tested anything just yet but looking to get a heads up here. When moving to a new build does windows remove the users favourites from IE? Do Windows...
  10. How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?: How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-change-the-font-size-of-the-names-under/50291850-7360-442b-9191-cbd59aa3e445