my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade

Discus and support my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The opening page of my live mail has become mirror imaged diagonally and also the lists of emails in my 2 attached accounts are also diagonally mirror... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mje76543, May 29, 2018.

1. mje76543 Win User

The opening page of my live mail has become mirror imaged diagonally and also the lists of emails in my 2 attached accounts are also diagonally mirror imaged. It makes them really hard to read. I have to expand them to half the screen to have a chance of reading them and the status bar across the bottom is now a mirror image of the left side of the screen. This has happenned since the last win 10 update the other day. Everything else seems ok except that it is all slower to load!. Once opened the emails are fine. Can anyone help me with a solution to this problem?

:)

mje76543, May 29, 2018
  2. DonKnobbs Win User

Transferring Win Live messages and folders saved on my computer to Win 10 mail

I already have an MSN account. My concern is that all the features in the Win Live Mail Contacts aren't available in Win 10 Mail and Win 10 People. Nicknames didn't transfer. Also, there doesn't seem to be a capability of mass transfer of the folders and
    messages saved in Win Live Mail 'Storage Folders' to Win 10 Mail.

DonKnobbs, May 29, 2018
  3. thekenoguy Win User
    where is live mail for win 10

where is the live mail win 10 download. I want to try it because win 10 mail doesn't deliver me all my emails

thekenoguy, May 29, 2018
Thema:

my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade

my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - win live mail

1. my win live mail has become crazy after update

in Windows 10 Support
    my win live mail has become crazy after update: The opening page of my live mail has become mirror imaged diagonally and also the lists of emails in my 2 attached accounts are also diagonally mirror imaged. It makes them really hard to read. I have to expand them to half the screen to have a chance of reading them and the...
  2. Where does Win 10 store Windows Live Mail 'Contacts' folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does Win 10 store Windows Live Mail 'Contacts' folder: 'Been using Windows Live Mail for nearly 2 years. Last week the Contacts list disappeared - the window appears to be 'greyed out'. Where do I find if my contacts list is recoverable? Hmmm. Local time should read 13.54! Must fix GMT setting. 69971
  3. Transfer Windows Live Mail from Old PC w/Win 7 to new PC w/Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Transfer Windows Live Mail from Old PC w/Win 7 to new PC w/Windows 10: The Scenario: My husband is a travel agent. We use Windows Live Mail. He keeps email files from clients in a WLM folder called "Clients", has a subfolder for each client, and stores information about their trips in the subfolders. His older computer runs Windows 7. The new...
  4. Win Live Mail not letting me create new message

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Live Mail not letting me create new message: The Message store should be located at C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail You will have to enable "show hidden files" to find it. Copy the whole folder somewhere else and backup your contacts first. Several other things. Windows Live Mail is...
  5. Win Live Mail lost some contacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Live Mail lost some contacts: Desktop PC,Win 10,FF primary,IE secondary. I used Outlook mail on my XP laptop and liked it. When I got this PC I could not use Outlook and went to Live Mail. I do not find it to be user friendly like the old Outlook. Today I went to send an email and found about half of my...
  6. Win Live Mail & Thunderbird "Poof" Email

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Live Mail & Thunderbird "Poof" Email: Hi, All First time in the forum. In Win Live Mail when I click on an email it goes poof! and disappears. This is an intermittent occurrence, but now it is happening more frequently. Occasionally, I can find it in Trash, but not very often. I installed Thunderbird,...
  7. Have lost ability to edit copied material in a Reply in Win Live mail

in Windows 10 Support
    Have lost ability to edit copied material in a Reply in Win Live mail: Hi, I was not able to help a friend with this today: she has partially lost the ability to edit (to use her cursor in) her mail program online in Windows 10. This problem applies specifically to composing a Reply while showing/editing the original message. She can, of...
my win live mail has become very bizarre since the win 10 upgrade solved