Windows 10: My win10 certificate of Authenticity did fade.

Discus and support My win10 certificate of Authenticity did fade. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Win 10 notebook is giving too much trouble. The best solution is to rebuild the Win10 disk. For that I need the product key. The product key on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amossobel, Aug 27, 2020.

1. amossobel Win User

My win10 certificate of Authenticity did fade.

My Win 10 notebook is giving too much trouble. The best solution is to rebuild the Win10 disk. For that I need the product key. The product key on the certificate of Authenticity on the bottom of my notebook did fade.

How do I re-install Win10.

Amos

:)

amossobel, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

#AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available!

Source: #AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available! Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

Brink, Aug 27, 2020
  3. E61 WEP Certificate Authentication

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I know there is a WEP setting, but it asks for either a 64 or 128 bit WEP Key, I dont have a WEP Key but a certificate instead which authenticates the user on a domain.

The 802.1x authentication (in Windows) can have either WEP, EAP etc modes and the user is authenticated with a certificate.

Nokia E61 does not provide WEP WPA Mode only EAP and Pre-shared key.

Any other suggestions, ideas will be much appreciated.

Mohamad_Vajid, Aug 27, 2020
  4. My win10 certificate of Authenticity did fade.

authenticity certificates

Hey i bought Age of empires in steam, and there's no authenticity certificate??? where can i get one...

EstebanMairena, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

My win10 certificate of Authenticity did fade.

1. My win10 certificate of Authenticity did fade. - Similar Threads - win10 certificate Authenticity

2. Specify Certificate for Wired 802.1x Authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specify Certificate for Wired 802.1x Authentication: I'm working on implementing 802.1x authentication on our wired/ethernet network using Cisco ISE and the native Windows 10 supplicant. I'll be using machine authentication with certificates. The issue I'm running into is that we have multiple Client Authentication certs all...
  3. Specify Certificate for Wired 802.1x Authentication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specify Certificate for Wired 802.1x Authentication: I'm working on implementing 802.1x authentication on our wired/ethernet network using Cisco ISE and the native Windows 10 supplicant. I'll be using machine authentication with certificates. The issue I'm running into is that we have multiple Client Authentication certs all...
  4. Specify Certificate for Wired 802.1x Authentication

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to fix Windows Authentication Certificate error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows Authentication Certificate error?: Hello,I have a problem that is causing me a very big Headache.I have Windows 10 Pro with all the latest updates installed.Also i run Microsoft 365 for big business installed from Microsoft Developer program.When i open Microsoft Word 365 or other app like Excel i receive a...
  6. Radius serer + WLC and Client Certificate Authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Radius serer + WLC and Client Certificate Authentication: Hello people,We have an issue with our radius server.I will explain what is our goal and what configuration we have so far: Our goal is to authenticate clients in the domain using WLC and Client Certificate Authentication. Each client in our domain has a unique personal...
  7. Radius serer + WLC and Client Certificate Authentication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Radius serer + WLC and Client Certificate Authentication: Hello people,We have an issue with our radius server.I will explain what is our goal and what configuration we have so far: Our goal is to authenticate clients in the domain using WLC and Client Certificate Authentication. Each client in our domain has a unique personal...
  8. Select a certificate for authentication pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Select a certificate for authentication pop up: Hello everyone, I'm new here, I am looking for a solution for the attached pop up: [img] I keep cancelling and it keeps coming back every few hours and even appears to block internet access. In case the attachment is not visible it says: Windows Security Select a...
  9. How To Set Up My Own VPN Server with Certificate Authentication? Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How To Set Up My Own VPN Server with Certificate Authentication? Win10: I want to be able to remote into my home computer but don't want to shell out the $$$ for a VPN service. So I want to set up my own VPN server using the latest version of Windows 10 Pro. I want certificate-based authentication so it's not just a password securing it from the...
  10. #AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available!

in Windows 10 News
    #AzureAD Certificate Based Authentication is Generally Available!: Howdy folks! Many big organizations that have certificates have been using the certificate-based authentication feature while it was in preview and giving us feedback. Thank you for your input! Today, I’m excited to announce the GA of certificate based authentication....