Windows 10: My Win10 laptop suddenly thinks it doesn't have permission to access ONE of the other...

Discus and support My Win10 laptop suddenly thinks it doesn't have permission to access ONE of the other... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Win10 laptop suddenly thinks it doesn't have permission to access ONE of the computers on my home network. This started just in the last two or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by N4AOF, Sep 19, 2020.

1. N4AOF Win User

My Win10 laptop suddenly thinks it doesn't have permission to access ONE of the other...

My Win10 laptop suddenly thinks it doesn't have permission to access ONE of the computers on my home network. This started just in the last two or three days.

There are three computers on the home network occasionally one more but not right now. The three computers are this Win10 laptop, one Win7 desktop, and one Win7 laptop. All three computers are supposed to be able to have full access to the shared folders on the other computers. All three computers have successfully had full access to the shared folders on the other computers for the past year until just a couple of day ago.

Both laptops are connected to the same wi-fi router which is wired to the desktop.

Suddenly the Win10 laptop won't access the Win7 laptop. It just says

My Win10 laptop suddenly thinks it doesn't have permission to access ONE of the other... ad3ee676-9fd2-40b3-84c7-7cb10e00d394?upload=true.jpg

The help link provided is, of course, completely useless.

Each of the computers on the network shows all three computers in the Network - just as they always have.

The Win7 desktop still has full access to both the Win10 laptop and the Win7 laptop.

The Win7 laptop still has full access to both the Win10 laptop and the Win7 desktop

The Win10 laptop still has full access to the Win7 desktop but no access at all to the Win7 laptop.

I have checked the sharing permissions on the Win7 laptop and I cannot find anything that has changed or anything that would prevent the Win10 laptop from accessing the Public folders on the Win7 laptop.

I know that I have not changed any settings on any of these computers anytime recently - certainly not in the last few days.

:)

N4AOF, Sep 19, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My Win10 laptop suddenly thinks it doesn't have permission to access ONE of the other... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 19, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 19, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

My Win10 laptop suddenly thinks it doesn't have permission to access ONE of the other...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

My Win10 laptop suddenly thinks it doesn't have permission to access ONE of the other... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

1. My Win10 laptop suddenly thinks it doesn't have permission to access ONE of the other... - Similar Threads - Win10 laptop suddenly

2. I have no access or permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no access or permissions: I recently did a recovery on my laptop due to not being able to get below 100% disc usage. My system was barely working at all. After completely wiping everything and reinstalling windows, the disc was STILL having around 85-100% usage. One thing I found searching online is...
  3. System doesn't have permission to access system files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System doesn't have permission to access system files: I'm going to post this again, seeing as my last question about this hasn't gotten a response in more than a year of waiting. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 and when I try to run anything as administrator, it shows a network error reading "Windows cannot access [path to...
  4. System doesn't have permission to access system files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System doesn't have permission to access system files: I'm going to post this again, seeing as my last question about this hasn't gotten a response in more than a year of waiting. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 and when I try to run anything as administrator, it shows a network error reading "Windows cannot access [path to...
  5. System doesn't have permission to access system files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Win10 computer suddenly not able to access ONE of the computers on my

Win10 computer suddenly not able to access ONE of the computers on my: As of three weeks ago, my Win10 laptop suddenly thinks it doesn't have permission to access ONE of the other computers on my home network. It had been working until then. [Note: most of this post is copied from the post I made in the Microsoft Community windows forum shortly...
  7. Remotely accessing one of my other computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remotely accessing one of my other computer: Is there a way I can remotely open a computer that has my microsoft account as the administrative account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remotely-accessing-one-of-my-other-computer/60e12cfc-cb51-4765-a84b-66237aad8e3b
  8. My pc doesn't think i have net.

My pc doesn't think i have net.: So for about a year now i've had this problem where my pc in general doesn't think i have net, even tough i do. I can do most things just fine but things such as the windows store and Unity keep saying i dont have net. This has been going on for about a year now but its...
  9. My laptop doesn't have enough space to update Win10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop doesn't have enough space to update Win10.: Hello, I have a 32 GB SSD-not enough space to update Win10, but I have a 1 Tb external - How can I use that to update Win10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-have-enough-space-to-update-win10/f91a1e29-309b-41a6-a28a-52adbcd53894
  10. I Think I Have a Virus but Malwarebytes doesn't Find one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Think I Have a Virus but Malwarebytes doesn't Find one: I'm good about stopping viruses usually but I need to check whether I have a virus or not. I found microsoft.photos.exe which is a legitimate Microsoft host. I checked it's properties and it said that it was created on the 27/07/18 (yesterday - REFER TO SOURCE1 ). Its unusual...